Feb. 9: Sanders leads comfortably in all odds websites

Please oh please.

Dimms, please run a communist for the POTUS. That will really show what the Dimm party is all about!

Talk about an easy candidate to run against! A communist who recently had a heart attack?

Again - Everyone said Ronald Reagan was too old and right wing to win. He did.
Everyone said that No one would elect a black man with a Muslim Name. They did.
Everyone said there was no way Trump could win. He did.

Under the right circumstances, Bernie could be the most formidable guy out there, simple because his followers are committed.

Joe, lay out specifically how Bernie will win.

Maybe, but maybe not.

There are strong forces arrayed against Sanders. The entire D establishment lead by crooks like O and Hill along with the entire MSM, are capable of doing almost anything to prevent a Sanders’ nomination.
Yes, for IOWA the Democrats were not "happy" with the multiple results. a real disappointment that their favorite "darling one" Biden was not the winner.

Bernie Sanders is solidifying his lead as the huge favorite to win the Democratic nomination, complicating Donald Trump's plans for re-election.
I don't expect Sanders to lose his lead again. It will very likely increase as he wins more and more states.

I'm not sure how those Surburban Moms are going to join the Bernie revolution.

I'm not saying Bernie can't win... elections are too fluid, but you can't win with just college kids looking for free tuition.
If the D Party nominates another MODERATE, which really is code for warmongering corporatist controlled by the MIC and billionaires, they lose big.

So that means they have to nominate Bernie, to have any chance of beating Donnie.

Please oh please.

Dimms, please run a communist for the POTUS. That will really show what the Dimm party is all about!

Talk about an easy candidate to run against! A communist who recently had a heart attack?

Again - Everyone said Ronald Reagan was too old and right wing to win. He did.
Everyone said that No one would elect a black man with a Muslim Name. They did.
Everyone said there was no way Trump could win. He did.

Under the right circumstances, Bernie could be the most formidable guy out there, simple because his followers are committed.

He wins the rust belt that the “moderate” crooked Hillary lost by extremely slim margins.

Maybe, but maybe not.

There are strong forces arrayed against Sanders. The entire D establishment lead by crooks like O and Hill along with the entire MSM, are capable of doing almost anything to prevent a Sanders’ nomination.
Yes, for IOWA the Democrats were not "happy" with the multiple results. a real disappointment that their favorite "darling one" Biden was not the winner.
So, they cheated Bernie and elevated the CIA gay bird Puppet Pete.
EQVd_ZtU8AAVM75.jpg

If the D Party nominates another MODERATE, which really is code for warmongering corporatist controlled by the MIC and billionaires, they lose big.

So that means they have to nominate Bernie, to have any chance of beating Donnie.

Um.. yeah, you go with that.

Actually, I think any of the current crop of Democrats can probably beat Trump.

I'm more concerned with which one can run the country after the election. Bernie isn't that guy.

Simple.

He wins the majority of the vote, plus the Rust Belt States where the factory jobs haven't come back after all.

Based on what messaging?
Once they learn that Bernie took his honeymoon vacation in communist Russia and while there taped himself sitting under a portrait of Lenin talking about how great life is in communist Russia, most will rush to vote for him and if that doesn't do it, then when they learn he celebrated the taking of US hostages by the Ayatollahs, he's a shoo in.

Simple.

He wins the majority of the vote, plus the Rust Belt States where the factory jobs haven't come back after all.

Based on what messaging?
Once they learn that Bernie took his honeymoon vacation in communist Russia and while there taped himself sitting under a portrait of Lenin talking about how great life is in communist Russia, most will rush to vote for him and if that doesn't do it, then when they learn he celebrated the taking of US hostages by the Ayatollahs, he's a shoo in.

The commercials write themselves for Trump.

In the debates, Trump should just answer every question with: Bernie Sanders is a communist.

Um.. yeah, you go with that.

Actually, I think any of the current crop of Democrats can probably beat Trump.

I'm more concerned with which one can run the country after the election. Bernie isn't that guy.
Bernie is the guy. The only guy.

All the others are corporatist warmongers. Joe, I thought you knew this stuff.

Why do you want the Ds to nominate someone who is no different from the Rs?

You guys really think you are going to get away with these kind of lies?

Did Bernie Sanders Express Support for Iran During Hostage Crisis?

We did not find any public statements by Sanders on the subject of the Iran hostage crisis, so the claim that he expressed support for Khomeini was false, and a clear case of “guilt by association” with the utterances of Pulley and the SWP being transferred on to Sanders because of his links to both.

A spokesperson for Sanders’ 2020 presidential campaign indicated he was opposed to SWP policy on Iran at that time, telling Snopes: “Senator Sanders did not think the hostages were spies nor did he support their captivity. Any suggestion otherwise is nonsense.”

Bernie is the guy. The only guy.

All the others are corporatist warmongers. Joe, I thought you knew this stuff.

Why do you want the Ds to nominate someone who is no different from the Rs?

Sigh. I don't subscribe to your crazy. Sorry, I just don't.

Any of the D's would be an improvement over Trump. But as a practical matter, Bernie would be an ineffective president, given that most of Congress wouldn't work with him. He hasn't made friends there in 40 years. This would be especially true if the economy continues to downturn this year or next.

It's not just about winning elections, it's about being able to run the country. Trump has proven the "Deep State" can run the country reasonably effectively even with a crazy person in charge.

You guys really think you are going to get away with these kind of lies?

Did Bernie Sanders Express Support for Iran During Hostage Crisis?

We did not find any public statements by Sanders on the subject of the Iran hostage crisis, so the claim that he expressed support for Khomeini was false, and a clear case of “guilt by association” with the utterances of Pulley and the SWP being transferred on to Sanders because of his links to both.

A spokesperson for Sanders’ 2020 presidential campaign indicated he was opposed to SWP policy on Iran at that time, telling Snopes: “Senator Sanders did not think the hostages were spies nor did he support their captivity. Any suggestion otherwise is nonsense.”
So Sanders' campaign says he never supported the Iranian hostage takers and Snopes bought it, but even as the article points out numerous other news sources claim he did. This is an issue the public will have to decide.

Forum List

Back