Federal Agents search Jeffrey Clark's home

Yeah so far it's been all of his Republican compadres that have testified against him. Shot in the back by his own troops!!

Ever hear of Brutus?

Why do you suppose the ‘Jan6 Committee’ wouldn’t allow any pro-Trump members to sit in?

Doesn’t that mean that everything they are claiming is easily refuted???

Could there be any other reason?

Dershowitz to Newsmax: 'Never Believe Anyone Who Is Not Cross-Examined

Retired constitutional law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax on Tuesday that to be credible, witnesses must always be cross-examined, and that none of the Jan. 6 committee hearing witnesses has been.
''As a professor of criminal law for many years, and as one of the most experienced litigators, never believe anyone who is not cross-examined,'' Dershowitz said on ''The Chris Salcedo Show.''
''And none of these [Jan. 6 committee] witnesses are cross-examined.''

Soooo......how long have you been a Nazi????

Yeah so far it's been all of his Republican compadres that have testified against him. Shot in the back by his own troops!!
Facts and truth have never been a friend of trump. The DOJ looks at laws. trump has violated a number of them. Let's see what happens.

One thing for sure. He is not going to be repub nominee in 2024. And he will trash whoever is.

Facts and truth have never been a friend of trump. The DOJ looks at laws. trump has violated a number of them. Let's see what happens.

One thing for sure. He is not going to be repub nominee in 2024. And he will trash whoever is.
Dimmers only break the law I doubt they ever look at them.

You left out, that with no cross examination. A bigly ommision, unless you worship Gestapo tactics.
The defense doesn't participate in a grand jury hearing. This is no different. The grand jury just like these congressional hearings are to determine whether or not there is enough evidence to indict.

The defense doesn't participate in a grand jury hearing. This is no different. The grand jury just like these congressional hearings are to determine whether or not there is enough evidence to indict.

So you are moving the goalposts to equate a totally one-sided Congrssional hearing to a Grand Jury??
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

America sees your false equivalency here!!

Next duck fart, please.

Speaking of truth and facts:

You asked me to provide the proof that the election wasn't legitimate....and I did.

Are you ready to admit it?

In full disclosure, we're an Army family.
So are we. I spent all but 5 years on active-duty in the Army....and my Dad was part of the occupation force in Japan after WWII.
Course my Grandad and my uncles all served in the Navy....and my Grandad was a Navy Welder in the shipyard at Bremerton WA.

They do when it supposedly has those who speak for the defense.

Why did you Nazis bar speakers for the other side, then pretend you 'allowed' them????

Does it have to do with Democrats lying about everything???

Trump believes in following the Constitution.
Democrats believe in going around the law of the land at every opportunity.
They cannot allow any law to stand in their way of pushing us into an authoritarian state.
And it is known why they do it.... They engage in things that are very unexceptable and repulsive to everyday society's (indoctrinating children for one example), and so they go about having to create new rules and/or laws straight out of whole cloth or rather they create made up bull crap which leaves most people scratching their heads thinking WHAT THE !!!!!!!!

Only after 'Queen GeSchitz' Pelosi refused his initial appointees!
America sees what you did here.
She had the right. If Jordon or one of hisvothrr lap dogs had been on the committee...They would be running back and forth to trump telling him what the J6 committee was planning....like Nunes did during the Russian report....the little snake.

She had the right. If Jordon or one of his lap dogs had been on the committee...They would be running back and forth to trump telling him what the J6 committee was planning....like Nunes did during the Russian report....the little snake.

She had the right. If Jordon or one of hisvothrr lap dogs had been on the committee...They would be running back and forth to trump telling him what the J6 committee was planning....like Nunes did during the Russian report....the little snake.

Nunes is a patriot!
Don't even falsely invoke his name, you swarmy lil' Nazi!!

Forum List

Back