Federal Agents search Jeffrey Clark's home

Anyone watching on Election Day night and early in the following morning saw them stop counting at around 11 PM EST then suddenly, after massive numbers of ballots with no chain of custody get delivered, they start counting again around 3 AM. In multiple states, as if on signal to stop, then hang around and wait, then start counting again.

I know I was watching as this went down.
i'm not saying there was enough fraud to effect the outcome of the election but there was enough questionable actions that night to sow distrust with many ... and thats not good for the country ... i do however believe that the msm cover ups and social media banning of sitting POTUS during an election yr and censorship of any negative comments about the Biden families dealings had a greater effect on the election than fraud .

i'm not saying there was enough fraud to effect the outcome of the election but there was enough questionable actions that night to sow distrust with many ... and thats not good for the country ... i do however believe that the msm cover ups and social media banning of sitting POTUS during an election yr and censorship of any negative comments about the Biden families dealings had a greater effect on the election than fraud .

Acting AG Rosen tipped his Mitt early on in yesterday's hearing. He made the statement that he told Trump that it is not the DOJ's role to provide quality control over the state's elections as the state is responsible for how they conduct their elections.

THIS statement signalled that the DOJ did not pursue state fraud thoroughly. It is like the DOJ having a metal detector that starts beeping, and then they dig only a half inch deep, then pronounce that tthey found nothing!!

Yet, they made it sound like no definitive fraud was found.

Something's amiss here.

Acting AG Rosen tipped his Mitt early on in yesterday's hearing. He made the statement that he told Trump that it is not the DOJ's role to provide quality control over the state's elections as the state is responsible for how they conduct their elections.

THIS statement signalled that the DOJ did not pursue state fraud thoroughly. It is like the DOJ having a metal detector that starts beeping, and then they dig only a half inch deep, then pronounce that tthey found nothing!!

Yet, they made it sound like no definitive fraud was found.

Something's amiss here.
the only fix for distrust in elections is paper ballots and gov issued ids to vote .

They do when it supposedly has those who speak for the defense.

Why did you Nazis bar speakers for the other side, then pretend you 'allowed' them????

Does it have to do with Democrats lying about everything???
There are plenty of republicans testifying. Most from Trumps inner circle and it’s only halftime.

Yes, Trump was desperately grasping at straws when he sought to get Jeffrey Clark in a position for which he had absolutely no experience just so Trump could get Clark to help steal the election for him.

Red herrings will not detract from the fact Trump violated several laws in his attempt to steal the election.
As oppose to the whole corrupt Biden family? Shut up....

Yes, Trump was desperately grasping at straws when he sought to get Jeffrey Clark in a position for which he had absolutely no experience just so Trump could get Clark to help steal the election for him.

Red herrings will not detract from the fact Trump violated several laws in his attempt to steal the election.
Please feel free to point out your evidence, other than hearsay, that Trump violated several laws.

Bannon, defied a subpoena. McCarthy and Meadows refused to cooperate. I don't think the committee members are the ones that are afraid.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

The Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.....who arranged the show trial due to their fear of Trump, would not allow the Republicans to pick who they wanted on the committee.

Pelosi rejects GOP picks Jordan, Banks on Jan. 6 committee​

https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/07/21

Jul 21, 2021 — WASHINGTON - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday rejected two Republican members for the select committee that will investigate the Jan.

McCarthy threatens to pull GOP members from House Jan. 6 ...​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/07/21 › nancy-pelosi-rej...

Jul 21, 2021 — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected two Republican picks to join the select committee investigating the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol invasion by a .

There are plenty of republicans testifying.

they have ALL been (R)s 'cept for the poll worker & her her mom.

Most from Trumps inner circle and it’s only halftime.

oh indeedily doodily. mo' brooks has agreed to cooperate & WANTS to testify live. huh ... 'magine that.

then there's the new documentary - courtesy of pany waist jared setting it all up. that's coming in july.

tick tock...

karma-image-buddhist-cartoon_orig.jpg

Forum List

Back