Federal Agents search Jeffrey Clark's home

Yeah....the swamp told him nobody stole anything.....but the fact that they discovered that Democrats used mules to stuff ballot boxes in key states. Thousands of mules. In states like AZ, PA, Michigan, WI, and Georgia....they figured they stuffed enough fake ballots to flip those states and give Trump over 300 electoral votes.

^^^ dupers who wanna keep getting duped will ^^^

They discovered enough examples of it using their phone GPS data to prove that they were going to collection boxes in several different districts mostly at 3am....sometimes in broad daylight.

fake news, leonard. you are in the Qanonanospheres.

They turned over the data to the FBI which they claim they used to solve a murder.
ICE is currently tracking illegals using cell phone data from phones they gave to thousands of illegals waiting for their court dates.
China is also possibly using software in the Tik-Tok app to track our movements.

you are a freak.

Funny that.....I wonder that about Biden's entire administration. :smoke:
Of course, in order to shield yourself from current events you can't bring yourself to face. It's like you think Trump can read your mind and might get upset.

So you come into threads like this and talk about anything but the topic. Like all good mods do. ;)

I literally described how search warrants are acquired.

You are so far detached from reality, that you think that was deflection or cherry picking.

Attorneys convinced a judge that they would likely find evidence of a crime at his house.

You reject that simple reality and substitute a cultist fantasy.

Sad and embarrassing for you.
What are these people gonna do when Georgia indicts trump and Rudy?

It is over for trump. Clark may have pleaded the 5th over 100 times with the J6 committee...but it won't do him any good now.

This search would not have happened if a judge had not signed off on probable cause of a crime.

trump will throw Eastman and Clark under the bus. That is what Mafia Bosses for.
I think you don't understand what "over for Trump" means.

Of course, in order to shield yourself from current events you can't bring yourself to face. It's like you think Trump can read your mind and might get upset.

So you come into threads like this and talk about anything but the topic. Like all good mods do. ;)
Dude, stay off the mushrooms, I'm only a mod when I post in red. The rest of the time I'm a poster just like
everyone else. Don't like it? Fuck off.
Like I said originally, It's a fishing expedition.
idiot

Federal Agents search Jeffrey Clark's home​

WHAT CRIME IS HE CHARGED WITH?

WHAT LAW DID HE BREAK?

Oh yeah, he just worked for Trump so Cheney thinks she can just break into a person's house and seize all of the property hoping that riffling through it, they might actually find some evidence to make their case against Trump.

Welcome to the lawless soviet-style democrat thuggery. There will be a huge price to be paid for these criminal abuses of power.

Dude, stay off the mushrooms, I'm only a mod when I post in red. The rest of the time I'm a poster just like
everyone else. Don't like it? Fuck off.
Like I said originally, It's a fishing expedition.
idiot

I know what you said. But since you know less than nothing about the hearings or the evidence, your opinion on them means less than nothing .

And your implications that the attorneys and judges are breaking their oaths and the law in acquiring this search warrant should make you feel embarrassed of yourself.

Grasping at straws isn't heat. It's grasping at straws.
Yes, Trump was desperately grasping at straws when he sought to get Jeffrey Clark in a position for which he had absolutely no experience just so Trump could get Clark to help steal the election for him.

Republicans, Latinos, Independents, Gen. X, Asians, 1st. and 2nd amendment supporters, and anyone that buys gas and food are going to vote Trump...
Red herrings will not detract from the fact Trump violated several laws in his attempt to steal the election.

Your opinion means nothing also, FFI.
Oops, wrong.

Obviously, being much more informed than you in all of this,my opinion carries more value and substance than yours does.

That's how normal people think. It's probably how you used to think... until.... well, you know....

I just provided proof that the election was not decided correctly.....as you requested.

Yet....you ignored it.

Must mean that even in your Democrat miasmic haze,.....you know the truth.
bodie....never has anything rational to say on here.
It's hard for some to believe she used to have a commission in the US Navy.....but considering some of the dipshits I came across while serving in the fleet, I don't find it difficult at all.
Usually they don't get any good at their job till they hit O-5 or above.
By then they've weeded out all of the losers and tinhorn dictators.

bodie....never has anything rational to say on here.
It's hard for some to believe she used to have a commission in the US Navy.....but considering some of the dipshits I came across while serving in the fleet, I don't find it difficult at all.
Usually they don't get any good at their job till they hit O-5 or above.
By then they've weeded out all of the losers and tinhorn dictators.

This navy????

1656096253225.png

Forum List

Back