Federal charges against rioters - GOOD!

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
The Department of Justice released on Monday a list of the charges brought against rioters so far, with 47 charges against 68 individuals. The list, updated on June 10, included incidents that occurred across 22 states. Charges include possession of Molotov cocktails, arson, theft, looting, impersonation of an officer, smashing of police car windows and setting fire to police vehicles.

I'm guessing these people are going to spend some jail time fairly soon. I wonder if:

1. Some of these people might be a little deterred from doing the same thing again, or newbies for the 1st time knowing that the feds aren't going to let them off the hook like the Dems did at the state and local levels.

2. Maybe if some of these miscreants are squeezed a little the FBI might learn more about who's backing this shit.

3. Feels good to see some of these a-holes going to jail. Maybe they'll get sued for damages in civil cases if they have any money.

4. Interesting to see if any of the people that the Hollywood elites bailed out of jail committed more crimes afterwards. What will they say about that?

I wonder if BLM will become the next "domestic Terrorist" along with Antifa.

Since they just took over a neighborhood in Seattle under force of arms, they could now legitimately be declared a domestic enemy combatant organization, and there's a case to send in regular Army troops.

Koresh and Weaver were murdered for far less.

The Department of Justice released on Monday a list of the charges brought against rioters so far, with 47 charges against 68 individuals. The list, updated on June 10, included incidents that occurred across 22 states. Charges include possession of Molotov cocktails, arson, theft, looting, impersonation of an officer, smashing of police car windows and setting fire to police vehicles.

I'm guessing these people are going to spend some jail time fairly soon. I wonder if:

1. Some of these people might be a little deterred from doing the same thing again, or newbies for the 1st time knowing that the feds aren't going to let them off the hook like the Dems did at the state and local levels.

2. Maybe if some of these miscreants are squeezed a little the FBI might learn more about who's backing this shit.

3. Feels good to see some of these a-holes going to jail. Maybe they'll get sued for damages in civil cases if they have any money.

4. Interesting to see if any of the people that the Hollywood elites bailed out of jail committed more crimes afterwards. What will they say about that?
The real benefit to the local community and state governments is that even though most if not all were arrested by local police protecting their community from rioters, the cost of prosecution, public defenders, and prison incarceration, etc, if convicted will be paid by the Federal government instead of state and local governments. Always good to see Federal tax dollars coming back to directly benefit state and local governments, especially during emergencies.

Forum List

Back