Federal Employees Unhappy with Obamacare

The only people who are happy with ObamaCare are the tiny minority who are getting heavily subsidized health care, and those who are exempt from it and profit from it.

Why should federal employees join an exchange if they already have coverage?

Do you know why we have Healthcare Exchanges?

Of course they don't.

The think exchanges are about people getting on to government healthcare plans.

Of course they don't.

Wrong.

We think the exchanges serve these purposes:

- To force individuals to provide their most sensitive personal data to the Federal Government, which will make it much easier for them to be controlled
- To transfer taxpayer money for the enrichment of Big Government Cronies who finance Democrat campaigns (i.e., website development of $600M and it still doesn't work)
- To transfer income from young healthy people who don't need rich health care programs to aging boomers

Of course they don't.

Wrong.

- To force individuals to provide their most sensitive personal data to the Federal Government, which will make it much easier for them to be controlled
- To transfer taxpayer money for the enrichment of Big Government Cronies who finance Democrat campaigns (i.e., website development of $600M and it still doesn't work)
- To transfer income from young healthy people who don't need rich health care programs to aging boomers

See... Just like I said.

They have no clue what the exchanges are. Thanks for displaying that nutter.

The only people who are happy with ObamaCare are the tiny minority who are getting heavily subsidized health care, and those who are exempt from it and profit from it.

obamacare is nothing more than a massive entitlement program. it does nothing to improve healthcare services. it does nothing to control costs. it does nothing to make it more affordable. the only thing is does is get working americans to pay for the uninsured. it is a tax. it is a massive tax increase on hard working americans. when Obama tried to tell us he has not increased our taxes, he will be lying.

Obamacare is a massive entitlement that will consume 1/6 the gdp

Of course they don't.

Wrong.

See... Just like I said.

If you would, kindly define what the exchanges are. If you copy paste it, you lose.

Nearly Every Federal Employee Rejects ObamaCare
Shocker: New Survey Finds Nearly Every Federal Employee Rejects ObamaCare - Forbes

Every Federally Elected (including their staff) and Appointed Officials should have to be under
Obama Care. There should be a up and down by Congress.

"To put it simply: Federal employees and retires almost unanimously prefer to stay in their generous taxpayer-funded health insurance program, known as the Federal Employees Health Benefit Plan (FEHBP), rather than being dumped into liberalism’s two greatest monuments to government-run health insurance, ObamaCare and Medicare."

The far right then must be thrilled that the fed workers have to get the same quality of health care as they are most likely to get in the public sector.

And just think folks, we sat back and allowed a minority of people shove this down our throats.
Nice going America.

Anyone with any sense is, unfortunately the non-union working folks of the middle income levels are the only ones taking it on the chin.

as it was designed from the very beginning.

Wrong.

See... Just like I said.

If you would, kindly define what the exchanges are. If you copy paste it, you lose.

The exchanges are where individuals can purchase insurance coverage from private insurers in a way that let's them leverage the buying power of a larger group than they would normally be able purchase insurance as a single individual.

Of course they don't.

Wrong.

See... Just like I said.

You couldn't have ordered a more nutty response if you had a menu. I'm only surprised that he didn't try to work Benghazi into it...

Forum List

Back