Federal judge ***REJECTS*** push for Pennsylvania recount....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Most importantly, there is no credible evidence that any `hack' occurred, and compelling evidence that Pennsylvania's voting system was not in any way compromised," Diamond wrote. He also said the lawsuit suffered from a lack of standing, potentially the lack of federal jurisdiction and an "unexplained, highly prejudicial" wait before filing last week's lawsuit, four weeks after the Nov. 8 election.

On the 19th, Obama will probably declare the election flawed via Russian interference and declare a state of emergency, suspending the Constitution, thus ensuring his continuation in power. When all is said and done, the subsequent civil war winner will determine who will run the nation.

On the 19th, Obama will probably declare the election flawed via Russian interference and declare a state of emergency, suspending the Constitution, thus ensuring his continuation in power. When all is said and done, the subsequent civil war winner will determine who will run the nation.

There will be a very very bloody civil war.

No threat from me, but a general thought.

His life wouldn't be worth spit from his own generals.

There will be no civil war in such a circumstance.

No threat from me, but a general thought.

His life wouldn't be worth spit from his own generals.

There will be no civil war in such a circumstance.
HEY!!!......One can dream, can't one?!

Contumacious Who cares? No sane people ever argued or believed a recount would change the results.

Mental masturbation should be illegal (we;'d give you immunity of course)

Liberals are incredibly good at wasting money.

What exactly was Stein trying to accomplish?

Was she successful?

Butthurt manifests itself in weird ways.

It's odd that no one on the left can articulate what Jill Stein's endgame was.

EVEN JILL STEIN HERSELF told Chris Wallace...."THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME!"

WTF?

JILL STEIN DEMANDS A RECOUNT IN 4 STATES, BUT IT'S NOT ABOUT HER?!!

Snowflake logic.

Now that this is settled, and when not enough electors jump ship, what will the left do, send out an assasin squad?

Find evidence of hacking and then and only then we "ll talk.

To whom, Donald J Trump?

"Donald Trump has ratcheted up claims of voter fraud, claiming that the Nov. 8 election may be “rigged” against him" :rofl:

Gee, I wonder why.

The entire US media and powerful Wall Street Bankers were determined to get Hillary elected.

Forum List

Back