Federal judge: Trump administration must accept new DACA applications

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

Wrong. He can't just do things, obviously. This is his third loss. He has ninety days to come up with good reasons for removing DACA. So tell me, what are they?

It's clearly codified in The Constitution and Federal law as well.

That judge will lose, and should be impeached. IMO, hanged by the neck until dead.

Did that judge take an oath to uphold the Constitution? If so, he has violated it.
"Hanged by the neck until dead"?

Fuckin trumpkins are dangerously insane.

Dangerously insane would be those who ignore our laws and our constitution and want to take rights from the people.

No, that’s hyperbole. Unless dude was just kidding when he said that someone should be hanging by the neck until dead? That is dangerously insane.

I get that you’re really into demonizing the opposition, but you need to check yourself. You’ve become a parody.

I absolutely meant it. When one takes an oath to uphold the Constitution, then consciously, wantonly, and willingly goes directly against such, they should be hanged like the traitor they are. Problem?

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

Wrong. He can't just do things, obviously. This is his third loss. He has ninety days to come up with good reasons for removing DACA. So tell me, what are they?

That judge will lose, and should be impeached. IMO, hanged by the neck until dead.

Did that judge take an oath to uphold the Constitution? If so, he has violated it.

Dangerously insane would be those who ignore our laws and our constitution and want to take rights from the people.

No, that’s hyperbole. Unless dude was just kidding when he said that someone should be hanging by the neck until dead? That is dangerously insane.

I get that you’re really into demonizing the opposition, but you need to check yourself. You’ve become a parody.

Posters on the internet are not the "dangerous" people you would like to make them into. Lol. People who want to take rights away from citizens and give government more control and power over the people are the only dangerous ones.

I absolutely meant it. When one takes an oath to uphold the Constitution, then consciously, wantonly, and willingly goes against such, they should be hanged like the traitor they are. Problem?

I am anti death penalty but I wouldn't have a problem with them being incarcerated.

I absolutely meant it. When one takes an oath to uphold the Constitution, then consciously, wantonly, and willingly goes directly against such, they should be hanged like the traitor they are. Problem?

They are afraid of you, think you are a dangerous dude. :206:

Lol!

I absolutely meant it. When one takes an oath to uphold the Constitution, then consciously, wantonly, and willingly goes against such, they should be hanged like the traitor they are. Problem?

I am anti death penalty but I wouldn't have a problem with them being incarcerated.

Why have them be a burden on the taxpayers for the rest of their lives?

That is a different subject.

No, it all boils down to open borders. YOU just want to say it's different.

You are a fool.

Blacks are wising up to decades of BS handed to them by Democrats.....ALL of this is about the DNC moving on to a new and freshly gullible class of people from which to garner votes in exchange for taxpayer funded gimmies.

THAT"S WHAT IT IS... PERIOD

False and irrational just like Donald

I got no problem with that.

Now explain how this judge did so.

Why have them be a burden on the taxpayers for the rest of their lives?

The DACA people work. They oy taxes. They own property. What are you talking about?

Deportation doesn't work.
Incarceration costs taxpayers.
Hanging seems brutal.

IF...we had true enforceable, secureable borders....THEN I would be for permanently deporting them and issuing harsh consequences if they attempt to return.

Lol!

No one is afraid of him. We laugh at him.

Try again psycho

The majority of Americans support DACA

Why is there so much hatred from the right?
Fuck all illegals
Cut off all incentive
See, you dipshits dont want a wall(which i dont, but its better than nothing), you dont want to stop giving them free shit. Nothing.
And then you statist freaks wonder why people say you want open borders.
THINK about it :rolleyes:

Get over yourself. Just because people don’t agree with you, doesn’t mean they are unthinking.
I guess you didnt comprehend the word "THINK" :D

Bates is the third judge to rule against Trump administration attempts to rescind DACA, which provides two-year, renewable work permits and deportation protections for about 690,000 “dreamers,” undocumented immigrants brought to this country as children.

In his decision, Bates said the decision to phase out the program starting in March “was arbitrary and capricious because the Department failed adequately to explain its conclusion that the program was unlawful.”

“Each day that the agency delays is a day that aliens who might otherwise be eligible for initial grants of DACA benefits are exposed to removal because of an unlawful agency action,” Bates wrote.

View attachment 189882

If DACA is so awful, why can't they legally prove it?

Federal judge: Trump administration must accept new DACA applications

Trumptards don’t understand what is legal and what isn’t. And they don’t understand what is decent and what isn’t

Very confused people
You are a lawyer and you dont know whats legal either

Only to people who get their “information” from gubmint hating hacks

And apparently the judges who make these rulings agree with me.

Oops
Yes, like that means anything.

I’ll go with their expertise over the pretend constitutionalista any day of the week.

Lol!

No one is afraid of him. We laugh at him.

Try again psycho

:eek: Holy crap, who is that on jillians account using Proper English? :eek:

#fakelawyershill

The DACA people work. They oy taxes. They own property. What are you talking about?

I'm sure most of the world would "work" if they came here.....

Problem is....are jobs unlimited? Are resources unlimited? Americans should get in line behind illegal immigrants for jobs?

Additionally, not everyone who comes here under ANY program works out.
MS13 has and will bring in many people under the guise of DACA.

Forum List

Back