🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal Judge Upholds Minnesota's Extended Ballot Counting

Every vote should count.
Not one vote cast after the polls are closed should count. Ever.

Which isn't the case here.
When the PA Supreme Court illegally extended the ballot counting for three days after the election, it made a mockery of our election process. What they said, in effect is, you will have three days to determine how many votes you will need to ensure you win the election.

This is occurring in a number of "blue" states.

No vote can be nor should be counted after the polls close. Period.

People have 730 days between elections to get their act together and decide how, when, and at what time they will vote.

Every vote should count.

When the PA Supreme Court illegally extended the ballot counting for three days after the election, it made a mockery of our election process. What they said, in effect is, you will have three days to determine how many votes you will need to ensure you win the election.

People have 730 days between elections to get their act together and decide how, when, and at what time they will vote.

If it was mailed before election day the votes are what they are.

Previously, ballots had to be received by 8 p.m. on Election Day — but a consent decree in the state case allowed ballots postmarked on or before Election Day to be counted if they were received within the following seven days.

So the legislature passed nothing to change the existing law....It was done by decree.

And it's way too cold in Minnesnowta to grow bananas.

Every vote should count.

This is occurring in nearly every swing state....Minnesnowta - a state that hasn't voted republican since Nixon- must be in play.

I'm glad to read that a judge actually applies the law.

The law states that the ballots must be in and secure by 8:00 pm on election day.

This liberal judge just changed the law with his "opinion".

I can see this headed for a higher court. Mail in will be a giant clusterfuck.

We have had mail in voting for years.

Sure we have but we have never pushed mail in voting before. The only people who should vote by mail are those who are out of the country.

Everyone else should shag their lazy asses to the polls. Fill out their ballot and put it in the machine with their own two hands.

This mail in thing is going to be a giant clusterfuck. It will take forever to count the mail in ballots. If the even get where they are supposed to go. I've seen Postal workers on TV dumping boxes full of envelopes into the garbage. Wonder how many were ballots??

The law states that the ballots must be in and secure by 8:00 pm on election day.

Sure we have but we have never pushed mail in voting before. The only people who should vote by mail are those who are out of the country.

To note........Trump voted by mail.

Everyone else should shag their lazy asses to the polls. Fill out their ballot and put it in the machine with their own two hands.

Then this should never be the case.

Voters in key states endured long lines, equipment failures

Many who argue against mail in voting also work to restrict the number of polling places.

This mail in thing is going to be a giant clusterfuck. It will take forever to count the mail in ballots. If the even get where they are supposed to go. I've seen Postal workers on TV dumping boxes full of envelopes into the garbage. Wonder how many were ballots??

I've seen politicians argue to reduce polling places.

Many who argue against mail in voting also work to restrict the number of polling places.

Don't care. Its a bad idea especially when you can go to the polls.

Right, you don't care. I sadly find that quite often the case where the protections of people's acknowledged constitutional rights are concerned.

Nothing is more important than pushing your politics.

Right, you don't care. I sadly find that quite often the case where the protections of people's acknowledged constitutional rights are concerned.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO off at your stupid ass.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO off at your stupid ass.

And I'll continue to support expanding voting opportunities.

Forum List

Back