🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal Judge Upholds Minnesota's Extended Ballot Counting

Every vote should count.

You forgot to add that every vote that SHOULD be counted for Trump, may not be counted!

Why should I add that?

Agree.
The truth is not your strong suit.

I have no clue what you are adding. I noted that every vote should count. Why do I need to qualify that with whatever it is you are saying?

But every vote shouldn’t count. Votes that are not received according to the rules shouldn’t count, votes that can not be verified shouldn’t count, votes by non citizens shouldn’t count, etc...so what are you talking about when you say “every vote should count”?

What if you receive a vote on Nov. 13, postmarked Nov. 8th, should that count?

I'm glad to read that a judge actually applies the law.

The law states that the ballots must be in and secure by 8:00 pm on election day.

This liberal judge just changed the law with his "opinion".

I can see this headed for a higher court. Mail in will be a giant clusterfuck.

We have had mail in voting for years.

Sure we have but we have never pushed mail in voting before. The only people who should vote by mail are those who are out of the country.

To note........Trump voted by mail.

Everyone else should shag their lazy asses to the polls. Fill out their ballot and put it in the machine with their own two hands.

Then this should never be the case.

Voters in key states endured long lines, equipment failures

Many who argue against mail in voting also work to restrict the number of polling places.

This mail in thing is going to be a giant clusterfuck. It will take forever to count the mail in ballots. If the even get where they are supposed to go. I've seen Postal workers on TV dumping boxes full of envelopes into the garbage. Wonder how many were ballots??

I've seen politicians argue to reduce polling places.

Don't care. Its a bad idea especially when you can go to the polls.

Right, you don't care. I sadly find that quite often the case where the protections of people's acknowledged constitutional rights are concerned.

Nothing is more important than pushing your politics.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO off at your stupid ass.

And I'll continue to support expanding voting opportunities.

Of course you will. And when the mail in turns into the clusterfuck it will be we can all tell you, I told you so.

Every vote should count.

You forgot to add that every vote that SHOULD be counted for Trump, may not be counted!

Why should I add that?

Agree.

I have no clue what you are adding. I noted that every vote should count. Why do I need to qualify that with whatever it is you are saying?

But every vote shouldn’t count. Votes that are not received according to the rules shouldn’t count, votes that can not be verified shouldn’t count, votes by non citizens shouldn’t count, etc...so what are you talking about when you say “every vote should count”?

I imagine that would clearly fall outside of any voting law. I've not argued that one should be able to vote after election day.

I'm glad to read that a judge actually applies the law.

The law states that the ballots must be in and secure by 8:00 pm on election day.

This liberal judge just changed the law with his "opinion".

I can see this headed for a higher court. Mail in will be a giant clusterfuck.

We have had mail in voting for years.

Sure we have but we have never pushed mail in voting before. The only people who should vote by mail are those who are out of the country.

Everyone else should shag their lazy asses to the polls. Fill out their ballot and put it in the machine with their own two hands.

Then this should never be the case.

Voters in key states endured long lines, equipment failures

Many who argue against mail in voting also work to restrict the number of polling places.

This mail in thing is going to be a giant clusterfuck. It will take forever to count the mail in ballots. If the even get where they are supposed to go. I've seen Postal workers on TV dumping boxes full of envelopes into the garbage. Wonder how many were ballots??

I've seen politicians argue to reduce polling places.

Don't care. Its a bad idea especially when you can go to the polls.

Right, you don't care. I sadly find that quite often the case where the protections of people's acknowledged constitutional rights are concerned.

Nothing is more important than pushing your politics.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO off at your stupid ass.

And I'll continue to support expanding voting opportunities.

Of course you will. And when the mail in turns into the clusterfuck it will be we can all tell you, I told you so.

If the president can vote by mail, anyone should be able to do the same.

Every vote should count.

Why should I add that?

Agree.

I imagine that would clearly fall outside of any voting law. I've not argued that one should be able to vote after election day.

But, that is exactly what these activist judges are doing. Look, we all know how the mail works, you mail something, and locally it gets to its destination in about 3 days. What is at question here are these states that are not postmarking the submitted ballots. So, how is anyone to know that the ballot is valid?

Every vote should count.

Why should I add that?

Agree.

But, that is exactly what these activist judges are doing. Look, we all know how the mail works, you mail something, and locally it gets to its destination in about 3 days. What is at question here are these states that are not postmarking the submitted ballots. So, how is anyone to know that the ballot is valid?

No one has argued that you can vote after the election.

Lets cut the crap!

While you mail in an absentee ballot...you must request it, give them your full name, address, drivers license number or state ID number, lat 4 digits of your SSN, and sign under penaly of perjury that you are a LEGAL voter...all before they will mail you a ballot.

Mass mailing of UNREQUESTED ballots to anybody and everybody is not the same thing! 80 million ballots are being mailed out!

Lets cut the crap!

While you mail in an absentee ballot...you must request it, give them your full name, address, drivers license number or state ID number, lat 4 digits of your SSN, and sign under penaly of perjury that you are a LEGAL voter...all before they will mail you a ballot.

Mass mailing of UNREQUESTED ballots to anybody and everybody is not the same thing! 80 million ballots are being mailed out!

You argued against mail in voting. Just so we are clear. You aren't arguing against that.

This is good news. I'm glad to read that a judge actually applies the law. I don't know if the state brought up the fact that the US Mail is the delivery agent for the voter. That means the minute the person puts the piece of mail in the mailbox, it's the same thing as putting it in the hands of who the mail was addressed to. So if the ballot is postmarked on or before November 3, that, by law, is a good ballot and must be counted.

It's business law 101. Anyone who takes at least that course knows about that law.

The judge pointed out that the Republicans provided no evidence of potential fraud and there has been 2 cases of fraud among the millions of votes cast. Contrast that with the federal judges in Texas who are conspiring to suppress the vote in Texas. They said that the Republicans did not have to prove any fraud. All they had to do was say it was about fraud. They are the best arguments for expanding the courts.

Why are federal elections administered by the individual states?
There are no federal elections.
Wouldn't you class the election for President as a federal as opposed to a state election?
No. Because you are not directly voting for the President. Our Presidential election is 51 State and District elections.

People vote for the 'electors' of their state who in turn, vote for the President.

The federal government can regulate elections. Biden should commit to using the federal government to stop voter suppression.

Forum List

Back