FedEx mistakenly delivers rifles to PA school

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta

I am not worried that it was a school. Nor do I care that someone ordered half a dozen M1A rifles.

But aren't firearms only supposed to be shipped to an FFL holder? And wouldn't a shipment of 6 rifles, costing at least $1,500.00 need a signature, at the very least?

Someone help me understand this.

I am not worried that it was a school. Nor do I care that someone ordered half a dozen M1A rifles.

But aren't firearms only supposed to be shipped to an FFL holder? And wouldn't a shipment of 6 rifles, costing at least $1,500.00 need a signature, at the very least?

Lets ask Hunter Biden, he is an expert on purchasing weapons.

Something tells me the delivery guy got called into the office.....

Details are so important...........check the address twice before delivering lethal weapons to kids...

Don't firearms have to be delivered to an FFL holder? How can that no be checked?
Simple, the driver who made the mistake was a complete damn idiot, and will most likely be fired …

Now what if the school shooter that order those guns made the mistake of sending them to the school and not their home?

Anyhoo, we both know the next job for that driver is the Postal Service or Uber!

Simple, the driver who made the mistake was a complete damn idiot, and will most likely be fired …

Now what if the school shooter that order those guns made the mistake of sending them to the school and not their home?

Anyhoo, we both know the next job for that driver is the Postal Service or Uber!

Can you imagine when they opened that box? Priceless....

Details are so important...........check the address twice before delivering lethal weapons to kids...
Maybe it wasnt a mistake with all the Marxist nutjobs going rampaging around shooting up unarmed kids. Could set a trend.

1661623995549.png

It sounds like the school wasn't the destination for the delivery.

The guns, identified as .30 caliber M1 rifles, sat inside the Chester High School loading dock over the weekend, staff believing the unopened boxes to contain textbooks, CBS News reported.

A .30 caliber M1 rifle would be a Garand with an 8-round en bloc clip.

The M14 is the M1’s successor with a 20-round magazine – two completely different guns.

The weapons were reportedly manufactured by Springfield Armory, which bills them as "a semi-automatic rifle inspired by the classic US Military M14," with the retail price ranging from $1,700 to more than $2,400 each.

That would be SA’s M1a.

The guns, identified as .30 caliber M1 rifles, sat inside the Chester High School loading dock over the weekend, staff believing the unopened boxes to contain textbooks, CBS News reported.

A .30 caliber M1 rifle would be a Garand with an 8-round en bloc clip.

The M14 is the M1’s successor with a 20-round magazine – two completely different guns.

The weapons were reportedly manufactured by Springfield Armory, which bills them as "a semi-automatic rifle inspired by the classic US Military M14," with the retail price ranging from $1,700 to more than $2,400 each.

That would be SA’s M1a.

The M1A, in .308, would fit the bill. The .308 is also a .30 caliber rifle.

Of course, the M1 was chambered 30-06 as opposed to 7.62.

Clearly there’s some confusion in the reporting.

They’re likely SA M1a’s – it’s unlikely that many Garands would be shipped in such a lot with I assume matching boxes.

The news media is frequently confused about firearms. Just imagine how confused they would get if they started to delve into the naming of cartidges.

Forum List

Back