Feds: Home Heating Costs to Rise As Much as 54% This Winter

It doesn't matter that the Keystone XL pipeline wasn't finished. It would have been completed under a President Trump, and we would probably be paying $1.99 a gallon for gas now.

It had nothing to do with gas prices in the US.

The Biden administration is in no way friendly to the oil and gas industry.

And yet they have given out more oil and gas drilling permits this year than any year under President Trump. Weird.

What do you suggest the Fed Govt do to lower the cost of heating your home?
Remove the restrictions Biden reversed when he took office.
Restart keystone pipeline. These are all supply side dynamics. Whether energy is physically realized or reduced it’s the potential of the action that impacts prices.
Obama did the same shit the minute he took office by reimposing the drilling moratorium that expired the previous September and shelving bush-era plans for extraction. He drove up the price of energy and fucked our economy for six-plus years.
Democrats believe everything Pravda tells them because they are too incurious and stupid to vet.
Democrats are retarded baboons.
Democrats are the greatest existential threat to this country.
Democrats should all be exiled to Rwanda.

Looks like I might have to move to a cheap renewable energy source, wood. I never felt so green. Thanks Joe!

Dud..... Without the "e"....... His initial title was misspelled as "Hearing" which is why my spelling is "hearing", not "heating"......... And yes, I'm currently waiting on new hearing aides via the VA....... Oops......

Dud..... Without the "e"....... His initial title was misspelled as "Hearing" which is why my spelling is "hearing", not "heating"......... And yes, I'm currently waiting on new hearing aides via the VA....... Oops......
Ok

I was thinking “heating” all along and missed the inflection in your post

That’ll help the poor!
Good job, Brandon!

Getting rid of America's Energy Self Sufficiency was Job One for the Biden Harris Regime- so right now people are at the mercy of the Sheiks of Araby and other foreign oil barons.

Closing down pipelines, getting rid of Alaskan and off-coast oil and gas, Fracking, etc., sends those folks a message.

Biden's America wants to cower before them.

Oil shortage my ass. We were a net exporter of oil and gas when Trump was President. We were exporting more oil and gas than we were importing.

And what's the first thing that cocksucker Biden did? He shut down the fucking Keystone pipeline, and gave Russia his blessings to build one of their own.. Then he reinstated bans on drilling in certain locations of the US. Don't give me that bullshit.

How incredibly stupid you people are.
Not in 2020 we were not a net exporter.

Getting rid of America's Energy Self Sufficiency was Job One for the Biden Harris Regime- so right now people are at the mercy of the Sheiks of Araby and other foreign oil barons.

Closing down pipelines, getting rid of Alaskan and off-coast oil and gas, Fracking, etc., sends those folks a message.

Biden's America wants to cower before them.
The pipeline that was shut down had nothing to do with natural gas that is carried in other pipelines since we have over 200,000 miles of pipelines for petroleum products in the USA. In case you dumbshitz missed it there was a pandemic and the petroleum market almost died because of a steep drop in price and a sever lack of product usage....You just think those capitalist are gonna start back up where they left off yet they don't.

Got a link for that bullshit?

of course I do, I am not a mindless partisan sheep like you.

And yet, the White House is on pace to hand out more oil and gas drilling permits this year than any under President Trump and the most since George W. Bush left the Oval Office.

It had nothing to do with gas prices in the US.

And yet they have given out more oil and gas drilling permits this year than any year under President Trump. Weird.
You are messing with survival now. The second and third world way of living is coming full bore. Swaths of the nation are that way now. We waste so much in all ways.

Not in 2020 we were not a net exporter.

For only two months.

The United States briefly returned to net importer status for petroleum earlier this year

1634210035425.png

Forum List

Back