Feds: Home Heating Costs to Rise As Much as 54% This Winter

Biden Reportedly Asks Oil Companies He Hurt to Save Him as Inflation Set to Raise Heating Costs This Winter​

You’re about to pay a lot more to keep your house warm during the winter months thanks to Biden’s economy inflating like a bouncy castle, but don’t worry, because Biden has a solution. He’ll just ask the energy companies he screwed over to lower their prices despite already harming their bottom line.

According to the Associated Press, the U.S. government said on Wednesday that it expects to see some American heating bills skyrocket to as high as 54 percent compared to last winter. It mostly depends on what you use to heat your home:

Winter is coming and so are midterms. It’s hardly coincidental that President Joe Biden is trying to find solutions to stop his inflation from damaging Americans where they feel it the most; their wallets. The simple and most direct solution would be to drill here in America and drill now as Texas Governor Greg Abbott insisted Joe Biden begin doing back in August.

However, not only might it be too little too late, but drilling would upset his base so he’s left with one solution and that’s the ask the energy companies he damaged after all of his trifling to lower their costs. According to Reuters, two sources claim Biden has spoken with oil companies, though some of these companies are less than thrilled with Biden as it is and they may snub him anyway:

Press Secretary Jen Psaki denies the White House is in communications with energy companies at this time.

“I’m actually not aware of any contact with oil and gas companies around this particular issue,” Psaki said at a White House press briefing.

To be clear, this is the bed Biden’s made and he and the Democrats will have to sleep in it, at least until they’re kicked out of it by an angry populace that put Democrats in charge of the House, Senate, and White House only to watch them abuse and destroy a once-thriving economy.

The first thing Biden did after entering office was to knee-cap the energy industry in the US, putting thousands of Americans out of work followed by threatening the rest of the energy industry that the Biden administration was coming for them, too.

As gas prices started to climb Biden had to go to Opec and beg them to pump more oil to help lower the price - Opec pumped a few barrels more but not enough to hep. As Inflation continues to rise, the supply chain crisis, and the huge jump in gas prices, and the expected jump in heating fuel costs Biden is now having to go 'hat in hand' to grovel in front of the US energy companies he has screwed to ask them to save him now.

:auiqs.jpg:

Let's Go, Brandon!

I hope they tell him to fuck off and die.

Why doesn't Joe ask his boss Chairman Xi for help?

The oil shortage and price spike is global, retards. Biden has nothing to do with it.

But when oil prices drop, be sure to start a topic praising Biden for it. You wouldn't want to be thought of as raging hypocrites, after all.

@g5000

Your memory must be as short as your dick. Remember back in 2008 when Obama told the SF Chronicle "under my plan ... electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"? And of course they did.

How about in 2008 when gas prices shot up to $4 a gallon, and Obama said that he "would have preferred a gradual adjustment"? He intended to raise the price of gasoline from the moment he entered the race.

The crop of inbred morons you voted for aren't new. They aren't different. They don't have any innovative ideas which haven't been tried before and failed. They are the same bunch of inbred Crayola-eating morons who were destroying the country back in 2008 and 2012. President* Joe Fucking Biden doesn't have one single solitary idea that was already tried back in those years from 2008-2016, yet he and his bunch of Marxist zipperheads keep going back to Obama's well of stupidity for another bucket full.

Now let me ask you this: What is the definition of insanity? Doing the same things over and over, while expecting different results. That's you. That's your friends and acquaintances. That is every Biden-voter in this country, and that is certainly those idiot fuckface Marxist morons you helped put in office.

How about in 2008 when gas prices shot up to $4 a gallon, and Obama said that he "would have preferred a gradual adjustment"?
Um...retard? That was while Bush was president.

Um...retard? That was while Bush was president.

@g5000

Wrong date on his quote but you get the idea, fuckstick.

Gasoline Prices Under Presidents Bush, Obama, and Trump

1634285338135.png

That’ll help the poor!
Good job, Brandon!

I topped off my meat stash and dry goods... Tuesday organized the freezers and storage ...much vacuum packing ....hit costblo....everything is up...gas is climbing to 4 bucks now

I was in 4 different stores no shortages of anything yet ...Costco was limiting water to 3 cases but thier was plenty of it....

The middle classes and the working poor always get shafted ..

We were screaming open up last friggin April....but that got moved to the conspiracy section......cause muh experts....

We warned yas the longer this total bullshit shitshow went on the worse its gonna be .....oh its gonna get bad ..

@g5000

Your memory must be as short as your dick. Remember back in 2008 when Obama told the SF Chronicle "under my plan ... electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"? And of course they did.

How about in 2008 when gas prices shot up to $4 a gallon, and Obama said that he "would have preferred a gradual adjustment"? He intended to raise the price of gasoline from the moment he entered the race.

The crop of inbred morons you voted for aren't new. They aren't different. They don't have any innovative ideas which haven't been tried before and failed. They are the same bunch of inbred Crayola-eating morons who were destroying the country back in 2008 and 2012. President* Joe Fucking Biden doesn't have one single solitary idea that was already tried back in those years from 2008-2016, yet he and his bunch of Marxist zipperheads keep going back to Obama's well of stupidity for another bucket full.

Now let me ask you this: What is the definition of insanity? Doing the same things over and over, while expecting different results. That's you. That's your friends and acquaintances. That is every Biden-voter in this country, and that is certainly those idiot fuckface Marxist morons you helped put in office.
The plan was Cap and Trade and it NEVER HAPPENED.

So why the fuck would you try to correlate gasoline prices to non-existent policy?

And then you call someone a moron? Unbelievable

Allowing the Democrat filth to get away with stealing an election has consequences.

Forum List

Back