Feds to investigate whether Mar-a-Lago members had undue influence at VA...drain the swamp, baby!!!!

You know, I'm a retired Navy man, and I want qualified people running the VA, not some Trump cronies looking for a payoff.

Your link:

"'Warren's office in an email on Monday said that she "applauds the [GAO] for its decision to investigate whether unqualified, unaccountable private citizens — cronies of President Trump — with no official government role or responsibilities had or continue to have any undue influence over [VA] decisions.'"

I think the key word is "private."
As in privatization of the VA.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/lawsuit-aims-to-expose-shadow-rulers-of-trump-va

"'President [Donald] Trump's recent effort to dismiss our case is the latest slap in the face to the men and women who have sacrificed to protect our country,' Will Fischer, VoteVets' director of government relations, said in a statement. 'America's veterans deserve a commander-in-chief who cares enough about our well-being not to outsource decisions about our health care to dues-paying members of his golf club.'"

You know, I'm a retired Navy man, and I want qualified people running the VA, not some Trump cronies looking for a payoff.
and i'm the world karate champion!

I've got a retired ID card, a VA card, and a pension that proves my status. What you got?

He has Russian citizenship and a job at the troll farm.
bless your heart

you have a job letting illegals in to do you know what to our citizens

I've got a retired ID card, a VA card, and a pension that proves my status. What you got?

bless your heart

Idiot Russian. I'm a Canadian, living in Canada. It's in my bio. Canadians let everybody in. It's in our Constitution.

Immigrants aren't screwing America, but the Republicans who have let them in for generations and who continue to protect their employers from legal charges and or financial consequences of hiring illegals sure do. Republicans like that 15% withholding tax that never gets refunded. Makes their huge deficits not so huge.

bless your heart

Idiot Russian. I'm a Canadian, living in Canada. It's in my bio. Canadians let everybody in. It's in our Constitution.

Immigrants aren't screwing America, but the Republicans who have let them in for generations and who continue to protect their employers from legal charges and or financial consequences of hiring illegals sure do. Republicans like that 15% withholding tax that never gets refunded. Makes their huge deficits not so huge.
you deduce just by the internet without ever meeting me that i'm a russian. you must be some kind of sorcerer. well, out of thin air i think you're a r...never mind

Forum List

Back