a bomb on ass job-----there is blood all over the place but the
building did not come down------my uneducated guess is ---with
that kind of kill rate and ---intact building and lots of blood---
it was probably a bomb of the NAIL SOAKED IN COUMADIN
type-------a favorite of allah, isa and the dog

looks like pballs couldn't answer a simple question

a.i.p.a.c.

Why I am no longer a Republican

...Second, it was foolish to believe (as Paul Wolfowitz and others on the right apparently did) that overthrowing Hussein would lead to the creation of a liberal democracy in Iraq that would, in turn, inspire democratic reforms throughout the Middle East. This view displayed an ignorance of (or, more likely, indifference toward) the competing ethnic and religious forces that prevailed in different regions of Iraq as well as a typically American optimism about the spontaneous capacity of all human beings in all times, places, and cultures for self-government. Rather than inspiring the formation of liberal democracies throughout the region, an Iraqi invasion could very well empower the very forces of radical Islam that the War on Terror rightly aimed to destroy....

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington PostObama's Israel Visit: U.S. President Voices Eternal Support For America's Top Mideast Ally

Yup! Keep dreaming that America is going to fight a war for Israel...We've all had enough of that in Iraq.

A New Reality in U.S.-Israeli Relations | Stratfor

This is not a strain in the U.S.-Israeli relationship in the sense of anger and resentment, although those exist on both sides. Rather it is like a marriage that continues out of habit but whose foundation has withered. The foundation was the Israeli ability to control events in its region and the guarantee that where the Israelis fail, U.S. interests dictate that Washington will take action. Neither one has the ability, the appetite or the political basis to maintain that relationship on those terms. Obama has economics to worry about. Netanyahu has the conscription of the ultra-Orthodox on his mind. National security remains an issue for both, but their ability to manage it has declined dramatically.

Read more: A New Reality in U.S.-Israeli Relations | Stratfor
Just curious, who ordered the troops to go to Iraq?

Israel was involved in constructing the pack of lies used to sell the war to the public.

looks like pballs couldn't answer a simple question

a.i.p.a.c.

...Second, it was foolish to believe (as Paul Wolfowitz and others on the right apparently did) that overthrowing Hussein would lead to the creation of a liberal democracy in Iraq that would, in turn, inspire democratic reforms throughout the Middle East. This view displayed an ignorance of (or, more likely, indifference toward) the competing ethnic and religious forces that prevailed in different regions of Iraq as well as a typically American optimism about the spontaneous capacity of all human beings in all times, places, and cultures for self-government. Rather than inspiring the formation of liberal democracies throughout the region, an Iraqi invasion could very well empower the very forces of radical Islam that the War on Terror rightly aimed to destroy....

Indeed, I was a life long Republican.

Bush cured me of that.

Look at the old and the new constitution of Iraq to see why we really invaded.

a.i.p.a.c.

Bush cured me of that.

Me too! I even voted for that idiot in his first term. Independent, now.

a.i.p.a.c.

Bush cured me of that.

Thought you were Hamas. Fooled me.

Bush cured me of that.

Thought you were Tea Party. What happened?

Bush cured me of that.

Thought you were Hamas. Fooled me.

I didn't fool you.

It must have been on your end.

Bush cured me of that.

Thought you were Tea Party. What happened?

Pffft.

They are too divisive to gain any real traction.

And besides, they have been bought out by the Repubs.

Forum List

Back