Feels like we're in Germany hiding Jews

You should be absolutely ashamed to even post a headline like this. People who hid Jews were protecting them from certain death. Congregating or barbecuing or traipsing around town is not vital to staying alive. We are all sheltering in place right now to shield human kind from disease and death. Do not equate people who were being hunted down to be murdered with people who simply want to do something that they enjoy on a whim. How low into the gutter can you go? Do not trivialize genocide.

Nope. There's a bar operating nearby I am fairly sure. Next door neighbors had their 3 adult kids over for a bbq yesterday. Saw a group of boats lashed together floating down the river past my house a couple of days ago.

We passed the peak in Illinois over a week ago. Oddly enough that info still hasn't made it into a press conference or the governor's social media pages.

They're clearly not telling people the whole truth to keep them scared. This element of turning in the neighbors makes me want to puke. Not happening.

Have you been a good citizen and reported your neighbors for congregating or God forbid, barbecuing?
This is what you voted for.

Local and state govts are ordering their decrees. Its not coming from the federal govt. Yeah, its coming from both parties.

And the federal government is doing what exactly to preserve your civil rights that the individual states may be violating?
None at the moment. Some are already filing lawsuits against the local govts. Judges have thrown out a couple of orders coming from mayors.

Have you been a good citizen and reported your neighbors for congregating or God forbid, barbecuing?

Local and state govts are ordering their decrees. Its not coming from the federal govt. Yeah, its coming from both parties.

And the federal government is doing what exactly to preserve your civil rights that the individual states may be violating?
None at the moment. Some are already filing lawsuits against the local govts. Judges have thrown out a couple of orders coming from mayors.
The feds are?

The feds are?

Nothing at the moment. Some individuals and groups are filing.

A former co-worker reported the company I work for after filming us standing too close to each other at work. :lol:

If I see anyone having fun in my neighborhood I'm calling the cops.
depositphotos_4491953-stock-photo-old-teacher.jpg

Actually my nearest neighbor is a couple thousand yards away. Nobody around here cares what their neighbors do, and there's always someone shooting guns, fireworks, or having bonfires.

That doesn't mean we don't watch each other's property though.

neighbors.jpg

A police dispatcher friend says most of their calls now are from people reporting "social distancing" violations.

The police largely ignore these. But the fact that we all seem to have Brownshirts for neighbors is disturbing.

Forum List

Back