Yale University: "If Ukrainians give up, or if we give up on Ukraine, then... we're in 1939. We're in 1938 now.

Do you agree with the leading expert on this subject on Moscow empire, Ukraine, and Eastern Europe?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
That's probably the worst case scenario if Putin wants to be sure there are no more "Maidan Revolutions".
Do you think that the EU countries are giving enough financial support to Ukraine? I don't.

This is a problem of deeds - not primarily a problem of money. If you do not produce weapons and ammunitions and do not train soldiers with the very modern and most complex systems of shields and weapons then ...

Last edited:
WAAAY back when I was a democrat, we used to try to get this country to stop policing the world. Now the democrats and half the republicans are all about it.

We have enough problems of our own.

Parking place costs too much money?

never said I supported Putin. learn to read.
I never said it.

Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Online grifters are not. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

1718112239032.jpeg

You know what also invites aggression? Fostering adversarial relationships. Expanding NATO toward Russia. This entire debacle could have been avoided if NATO had given Russia assurances that it wasnt going to bring Ukraine into NATO. That doesnt make what Putin did ok but acting like the US and NATO didnt play a part in getting us here is revisionist history.

what will be the best solution for (future ) this city ?

No human future. The best will be no human being will enter this future nature protection zone "world peace" after all Russians left this area of the world. If really still some original Prusens should live there then they will become rangers or so.

In the original text of this Prussian peace song was written "Ostseestrand" instead of "Memelstrand". "Ostsee"=Baltic Sea.

Last edited:
Do you think that the EU countries are giving enough financial support to Ukraine?

Norwegian Foreign Minister Espen Barth Eide put it right here : "We (Free World ) should all be honest and say: Nobody does enough for Ukraine"

GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

Expanding NATO toward Russia.
🇷🇺 BS
THE REALITY : The wording “NATO expansion” is already part of the myth. NATO did not hunt for new members or want to “expand eastward.”

GO3OOb7W8AAIr-J.jpg

WAAAY back when I was a democrat, we used to try to get this country to stop policing the world. Now the democrats and half the republicans are all about it.

We have enough problems of our own.
Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1 and 2 were not pacifist anti interventionists were they? Nope they helped give us the post WWII new world order that was lacking after WWI. We can only be defeated from within. The Cra-Cra Caucus is trying hard to defeat the new world order the Greatest Generation gave us.

🇷🇺 BS
THE REALITY : The wording “NATO expansion” is already part of the myth. NATO did not hunt for new members or want to “expand eastward.”

View attachment 960613
And yet it did

There is no "Ukraine". It's a territory that was controlled by USA using locals to run it for 10 years since the USA ousted their democratically elected government. Ukrainians are not dying for a independent democratically run country. They are dying for American Oil and Gas interests.

And yet it did
wrong - wrong-Moscow 🇷🇺 propaganda

we (NEW NATO MEMBERS ) were 100% right , MOSCOW -Mongol horde attack ONLY NON - NATO members

Moscow🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦 imperialists have used the illegals, drug cartels , etc. for ages , dont you think that its time to show 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦them who is in charge ?

Forum List

Back