This is huge.... So naturally our media doesn't cover it

Because it is not really a big deal at all.
Meh....I Wouldn't say that... It's a way around the sanctions and an indication that BRICS, despite the dismissal from Western Central Banks is gaining ground. It also calls into questions India's alliance with the US.

So yeah it is kind of a big deal.

Meh....I Wouldn't say that... It's a way around the sanctions and an indication that BRICS, despite the dismissal from Western Central Banks is gaining ground. It also calls into questions India's alliance with the US.

So yeah it is kind of a big deal.

Yes, the world is moving on from being controlled by the US/"the west".

It is happening all over the place, to include in our own hemisphere. We have been the bully for too long and the rest of the world has grown tired of it.

It will be ok.

Yes, the world is moving on from being controlled by the US/"the west".

It is happening all over the place, to include in our own hemisphere. We have been the bully for too long and the rest of the world has grown tired of it.

It will be ok.
Worth noting though and worth planning for.

Worth noting though and worth planning for.

Indeed, many of us have been noting it for a while.

It is a self-inflicted wound, we assumed we could use our military to bully the world forever. It is not working any longer.

Indeed, many of us have been noting it for a while.

It is a self-inflicted wound, we assumed we could use our military to bully the world forever. It is not working any longer.
Well shame on me.... I didn't see it coming at all. I will make some changes now though.

Forum List

Back