Going off the deep end...

No need for that...you can settle that score right now if you have the courage.

You can say trans women aren't women.

I'll wait.

And while I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong on that score...(fat chance on that)...allow me to reiterate you're a low down dirty snake in the grass baldfaced liar who continuously lied about Trump claiming he said people should inject bleach, in the face of a mountain of evidence to the contrary AND an NIH study of injecting aerosolized disinfectant into the lungs of COVID patients.

You're never going to live that down until you come clean and tell the truth for once.
This is a subject I usually do not opine on, for the simple reason that it is so controversial and I know for a fact you will take my words and twist them into something I never said, plus it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other ( it shouldn't to you either but you tRumpers gotta mess with everyone else's lives.)

A person born as a male cannot ever be genetically female. That means they can't ovulate or get pregnant. I'll do you one better, they shouldn't compete in women's sports either.

They can, however, live as who or whatever they want to be and deserve the same respect as any other human being.

Why you won't let them is a mystery to me.

That is all I have to say on the subject.

If you still wanna know "what a woman is" then ask your parents.

This is a subject I usually do not opine on, for the simple reason that it is so controversial and I know for a fact you will take my words and twist them into something I never said,
Someone might twist your words. Not me.

There is nothing controversial about it...other than one set of mentally ill people...leftists...trying to normalize another group of mentally ill people.

I'm glad to here you say trans folks shouldn't compete against women.

That's my number one gripe.

But it's more than that.

If someone told you they felt like they were a Kangaroo...you would know that person is crazy. There is no possible way of a non-kangaroo to ever understand what it feels like to be a kangaroo.

You're either born a kangaroo or you're not.

Same with being a man or a woman. You either are born a man or you are not...there is no third option.

And I know what you're going to say..."but...but...buy...intersexed people!!!".

Yep...something altogether different than being a man or a woman...that's why they made up a whole different name for it.

And we as men and/or women can no more understand what it feels like to be intersexed than we know what it feels like to be the opposite sex.

It is absolutely beyond what is knowable...at least currently.

We shouldn't be bending our society to the whims of the mentally ill.

That doesn't mean you have to treat gender dysphoric persons poorly.

But you also don't call mothers "people who give birth" or call actual women "cis-women" or use the phrase "assigned at birth".

Snap the fuck out of it and get your party back to the realm where common sense prevails.

Says this^

Then does it anyway.
Uh...those are MY words.

Where are YOUR words being twisted?

This is called me disagreeing with you.

Man, you lefties have absolutely lost the plot.

Workin' way too hard trying to play the victim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back