Fellow liberals, Let's respect Madison Cawthorn's homosexuality

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
We are in the 21st century. We should be past the time when we judge politicians based on videos of them doing this or that with people of the same sex.
Let's judge Madison Cawthorn not because he's a homosexual, but based on his ideology and past votes.
Am I disappointed in my fellow liberals for being intolerant? I am.

We are in the 21st century. We should be past the time when we judge politicians based on videos of them doing this or that with people of the same sex.
Let's judge Madison Cawthorn not because he's a homosexual, but based on his ideology and past votes.

I remember when leftists got offended by gay jokes. Now it's one of your favorite pastimes (along with jokes about Jews).

raw

Oh great...a sex tape. The problem isn't that Cawthorn is a homosexual.

wow the Klanocrats are really going after Cawthorn
why do they hate him so much?
what is he doing to them?

I thought liberals were the 'alphabet' party, the 'rainbow' party - LGBQRSTUVWXYZ, Transgender, males dominating womens' sports, males having babies, etc...the party whose stars sit around naked on their wives' laptops filled with classified secxting underage girls etc...

...Yet you have to give fellow liberals a pep talk to encourage them to be tolerant / respectful of someone who might be a homosexual?!

That tells me, day to day, liberals don't really mean it when they say thry support these people and all this crap.

I mean, if you have to be encouraged to respect and support people you say you have / already do respect and support then you probably really don't / haven't.

I thought liberals were the 'alphabet' party, the 'rainbow' party - LGBQRSTUVWXYZ, Transgender, males dominating womens' sports, males having babies, etc...the party whose stars sit around naked on their wives' laptops filled with classified secxting underage girls etc...

...Yet you have to give fellow liberals a pep talk to encourage them to be tolerant / respectful of someone who might be a homosexual?!

That tells me, day to day, liberals don't really mean it when they say thry support these people and all this crap.

I mean, if you have to be encouraged to respect and support people you say you have / already do respect and support then you probably really don't / haven't.
Like yourself Easy, many on the left also say whatever BS they can come up with to demonize and belittle their political enemy. I’d think this tactic is something you admire since you emulate it so often. Remember those nonexistent dem leaders who YOU said were claiming that biological males were getting pregnant and having babies?!

Like yourself Easy,..

STFU, lil' bitch! You don't know me, you don't speak for me.

If you want to spread your BS man up and do it as yourself, but don't dare pretend you speak for anyone other than yourself on this board.

Accusing others of doing what they have done / said / still do has been a trademarked tactic of lying liberal bitches for decades. Funny how you engage in it while accusing others of doing so.

Thanks for self-identifying.

Last edited:
STFU, lil' bitch! You don't know me, youdon't speak for me.

If you want to spread your BS man up and do it as yoyrself, but don't dare pretend you speak for anyone other than yourself on this board.
You did claim that men are having babies..

You did claim that men are having babies..
No, that would be your mentally f*ed up Democrats:

"Democratic presidential candidate Julian Castro claimed during the first primary debate on Wednesday night that men can have children and abortions."

STFU, lil' bitch! You don't know me, youdon't speak for me.

If you want to spread your BS man up and do it as yoyrself, but don't dare pretend you speak for anyone other than yourself on this board.

Accusing others of doing what they have done / said / still do has been a trademarked tactic of lying liberal bitches for decades. Funny how you engage in it while accusing others of doing so.

Thanks for self-identifying.
Correct, I don’t know you nor do I try and speak for you like you do for others so often. That was a rather hypocritical statement for you to make. I’m simply reflecting on your actual posts on this board. If you feel that anything I’ve said is unfounded then simply ask and I’ll be happy to back it up with an actual example. Show you how a real honest argument is made.

"Democratic presidential candidate Julian Castro claimed during the first primary debate on Wednesday night that men can have children and abortions."
He was referring to transmen, which you would call biological women smart guy. You claimed that dem leaders were saying biological men were getting pregnant and having babies. Do you need me to post your quote or are you ready to admit that you were mistaken or lying?

Correct, I don’t know you nor do I try and speak for you ....

So you don't try to speak for me or anyone else, huh lil' bitch?!

"Like you, easy, ..."

STFU, you liar! You just proved again everything you say is a lie!

He was referring to transmen, which you would call biological women smart guy. You claimed that dem leaders were saying biological men were getting pregnant and having babies. Do you need me to post your quote or are you ready to admit that you were mistaken or lying?
So now you're trying to speak for Castro....?!

Bwuhahahaha

So you don't try to speak for me or anyone else, huh lil' bitch?!

"Like you easy, ..."

STFU, you liar! Yiu just proved again everything you say is a lie!
Correct, I don’t speak for others. If I characterized anything that you have said incorrectly then point it out and I’ll either apologize or back up my statement with a quote. I respond to your actual words not manipulated regurgitations like you yourself do on a regular basis. I’ll be happy to point out each time you do this in the future though, since you are all of a sudden against the use that tactic.

Don't you know the difference between sex and gender?

Correct, I don’t speak for others.

This is literally you trying to speak for me earlier, as everyone saw / can see:

"Like you, easy..."

Dude, have you no shame, or are you really just this fucked up in the head?!

Personally I think both, that you have no shame and you are f*ed up in the head, a pathological liar just caught in the act ...again ... and are desperately trying to get your credibility back.

Which ever, I could really care less, lil' bitch, because you have proven repeatedly everything you say is a lie and deserves to be ignored.

Forum List

Back