FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

All you've done slacker is expose me for the fraud i am and how i have spent the last 9 years posting lies and disinformation on the internet.
You caught me, now i will attempt to lie my way out of it And marginalize you and the others here because it is getting harder and harder to find new message boards where people do not know who I am or that the propaganda i post is pure T bullshit. I really want to salvage what i can at USMB because the onbly other site where people are gullible enough to believe my lies is Dora The Explorer | Dora Games, Episodes, & Coloring Pages | Nick Jr .
:lol:

All you've done slacker is defined the internet psyops and how prolific it is.

This is VERIFICATION,

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

You cannot provide independently verifying statements and evidence.

Accordingly, again, the reverse of what agents state is most often true.

delusional lies by a paranoid schizophrenic.

all this crap has already been debunked but you continue to lie about it. for instance, robertson doesnt even say what you claim he says. :cuckoo:

Guys .. whatever you do .. don't get the member banned .. if anything just ignore him and he will go away and play in someone else's yard.

Reason is .. if you ban him he will take the banning message, to elsewhere and use it to show that he was purposely censored to stop his "Truth" becoming known .. therefore you will be supporting the methods of mass murder etc etc..

They allow him to post at Ickes because they rarely bann anyone .. it looks good to have plenty of members.

Same at LetsRoll where I used to be a moderator .. I got banned because I disagreed with creationist biblical concepts .. However Christopher Brown is still a member but I don't think he posts there anymore. I can't see that forum unless I use another IP addy.

Phil Jayhan (admin) actually supports Christopher's "theory" .. shows you what sort of creationist he is Huh !! He's got the truth now .. by God !!

So .. I'm sure you get the picture.

Stann :gives:

Guys .. whatever you do .. don't get the member banned .. if anything just ignore him and he will go away and play in someone else's yard.

Reason is .. if you ban him he will take the banning message, to elsewhere and use it to show that he was purposely censored to stop his "Truth" becoming known .. therefore you will be supporting the methods of mass murder etc etc..

They allow him to post at Ickes because they rarely bann anyone .. it looks good to have plenty of members.

Same at LetsRoll where I used to be a moderator .. I got banned because I disagreed with creationist biblical concepts .. However Christopher Brown is still a member but I don't think he posts there anymore. I can't see that forum unless I use another IP addy.

Phil Jayhan (admin) actually supports Christopher's "theory" .. shows you what sort of creationist he is Huh !! He's got the truth now .. by God !!

So .. I'm sure you get the picture.

Stann :gives:
LOL
he wont be banned here

Agents without evidence always try and change the subject.

The fact is that the Twin Towers had a concrete tubular core. ALL of the evidence showing it is verified by independent sources and it is ALL quite consistent . . . compared to the lies from FEMA.

Agents here try to suggest that this is a 600 foot tall core of gypsum fastened to steel core columns.

southcorestands.gif

Can anyone realistically imagine that drywall would not be destroyed by the 700 foot of strucutral steel over the top of that crashing over the core we see?

Agents can . . . and they can agree in their fake peer group of the post 9-11 internet psyops.

Agents without evidence always try and change the subject.

The fact is that the Twin Towers had a concrete tubular core. ALL of the evidence showing it is verified by independent sources and it is ALL quite consistent . . . compared to the lies from FEMA.

Agents here try to suggest that this is a 600 foot tall core of gypsum fastened to steel core columns.

Can anyone realistically imagine that drywall would not be destroyed by the 700 foot of strucutral steel over the top of that crashing over the core we see?

Agents can . . . and they can agree in their fake peer group of the post 9-11 internet psyops.

yeah, dipshit, 3" think gypsum wall PLANKS, not the stuff you would use in your house
and they were LAYERED so it was even thicker
but then you are too fucking stupid to understand that

one for the juvenile agent;

Chocolate Bunny Treats™

recipe image
Rated: rating
Submitted By: KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal
Prep Time: 20 Minutes

Ready In: 40 Minutes
Servings: 4
"Make these googly-eyed bunnies, complete with frosted cottontails, with your kids, or put the bunnies in their Easter baskets."
Ingredients:
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 (10 ounce) package regular
marshmallows

6 cups KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES®
cereal
Canned frosting or decorating gel
Assorted candies
Directions:
1. In large saucepan melt chocolate morsels and butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly.
4. Using large circle cookie cutter, very small circle cookie cutter and rabbit head cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut cereal mixture into shapes. For each rabbit, attach one rabbit head shape to top of large circle shape with frosting. Attach one small circle for tail to each. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe-Tools/Print/Recipe.aspx?RecipeID=213550&origin=detail&servings=4

Banana Cream Pie I

recipe image
Rated: rating
Submitted By: Ruby Pfeffer
Photo By: lilbaker17
Servings: 8
"You 'll adore this ambrosial banana cream pie that 's filled with lots of bananas and a creamy pudding mixture. Once this pie is prepared, it 's slipped into the oven for about 15 minutes, chilled and served to raves."
Ingredients:
3/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups milk
3 egg yolks, beaten

2 tablespoons butter
1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
4 bananas, sliced
Directions:
1. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, flour, and salt. Add milk in gradually while stirring gently. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is bubbly. Keep stirring and cook for about 2 more minutes, and then remove from the burner.
2. Stir a small quantity of the hot mixture into the beaten egg yolks, and immediately add egg yolk mixture to the rest of the hot mixture. Cook for 2 more minutes; remember to keep stirring. Remove the mixture from the stove, and add butter and vanilla. Stir until the whole thing has a smooth consistency.
3. Slice bananas into the cooled baked pastry shell. Top with pudding mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes. Chill for an hour.

from;
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe-Tools/Print/Recipe.aspx?RecipeID=12151&origin=detail&servings=8

Consistent and confirming images from 9-11 of the concrete core are abundant.

The WTC 1 east core wall toppling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

Confirmed by a helicopter photo.

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

Consistent and confirming images from 9-11 of the concrete core are abundant.

The WTC 1 east core wall toppling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

Confirmed by a helicopter photo.

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

Sorry you lying scumbag Troofer piece of shit, but images that don't show concrete cannot and do not "confirm" your deliberately dishonest claims about a "concrete core."

None of those little useless images you just shared (again) show concrete. Not that this is new news. You've already had your dishonesty in this regard fully exposed.

Your deliberate and ceaseless lies make you a lying treasonous diseased piece of shit scumbag pussy liar.

All Troofers are.

Group denial of the light of the mid day sun, and insistence on dark of night, does not make evidence or fact.

INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED EVIDENCE

Clearly, Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Forum List

Back