FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Hey Chris, since your "butt plate" claim has been debunked, it stands to reason that the columns in this photo, in the INSIDE of your core, are core columns. All of you claims you have made to show that these were NOT core columns have been squashed.
wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

Column on the right is inside the core. It's a core column. Still standing. on 9/11.

Uh oh Chris!!!!

What were your arguments that those columns were elevator guide rail support steel? The used "butt plates in the columns" which made them inadequate to be core columns? And now you have been proven wrong on that claim.

:lol:

Poor agent has no evidence ond no purpose except keeping the methods of mass murder secret. Can't even share its websites.

How did the top of the WTC 2 concrete core end up falling west onto WTC 3 when a plane hit the SE corner?

The brownish object behind and ontop of a perimeter wall about to crash into WTC 3 is a portion of the WTC 2 core.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

It was dust and debris training from the perimeter columns jackass. Here is a photo from earlier in that perimeter section's descent.
Center.jpg

Just fucking amazing how delusional you are.

:lol:

Not dust. The top left corner of the brownish object has a hard edge on a pointed corner. Concrete.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

BTW, thanks for the image of the perimeter wall stuck to the bottom of the falling core portion. These morons tried to say it was a floor.

Not dust. The top left corner of the brownish object has a hard edge on a pointed corner. Concrete.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

BTW, thanks for the image of the perimeter wall stuck to the bottom of the falling core portion. These morons tried to say it was a floor.

WROOONNNGGG!!!!

The image I posted shows the same section with NO CONCRETE BLOCK BY IT. It's dust trailing off of it.

You lose again.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Delusional disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"See also: Delusion

Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology."

"The following can indicate a delusion:[3]

1. The patient expresses an idea or belief with unusual persistence or force. (Adrian James Honan)
2. That idea appears to exert an undue influence on his or her life, and the way of life is often altered to an inexplicable extent.
3. Despite his/her profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when the patient is questioned about it.
4. The individual tends to be humorless and oversensitive, especially about the belief. (John Parsons)
5. There is a quality of centrality: no matter how unlikely it is that these strange things are happening to him, the patient accepts them relatively unquestioningly. (Matthew Ludgate)
6. An attempt to contradict the belief is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility. (Matthew Ludgate)(Adrian James Honan)
7. The belief is, at the least, unlikely, and out of keeping with the patient's social, cultural and religious background.
8. The patient is emotionally over-invested in the idea and it overwhelms other elements of his or her psyche.
9. The delusion, if acted out, often leads to behaviors which are abnormal and/or out of character, although perhaps understandable in the light of the delusional beliefs. (Matthew Ludgate)
10. Individuals who know the patient will observe that his or her belief and behavior are uncharacteristic and alien."

chris, here you are claiming that the core is brown.

in other pictures, such as the spire, you claim its grey.

and in the silhouette picture of the towers under construction you claim its highly reflective white.

so chris. WHAT FUCKING COLOR IS IT?!! :lol: you can't even keep that little detail straight....

stan has been stalking me for 6 years trying to disinform people I inform, like you.

If you guys wern't working together, you could get real nasty towards each other considering your historical agent demeanor.

Stalking you !! Such ego .. as if anyone would want to stalk you..!

It's a bit rich coming from a person who has spammed almost the entire internet forums with this CCC horse shit. It's almost impossible to find a forum where you aren"t either active, or have been active or banned. Mostly you are banned and for good reason.

You are a time wasting, attention seeking, disinformation bullshitter's artist and that's being kind.

Anyway you guys are doing a great job slapping this twit .. have funn

Stann (agent) $$$ !

Last edited:
stan has been stalking me for 6 years trying to disinform people I inform, like you.

If you guys wern't working together, you could get real nasty towards each other considering your historical agent demeanor.

It's a bit rich coming from a person who has spammed almost the entire internet forums with this CCC horse shit. It's almost impossible to find a forum where you are either active, or have been active or banned. Mostly you are banned and for good reason.

You are a time wasting, attention seeking, disinformation bullshitter's artist and that's being kind.

Stann (agent) $$$ !

he was even on the Avatar movie forum spreading his hoax.:lol:

It's a bit rich coming from a person who has spammed almost the entire internet forums with this CCC horse shit. It's almost impossible to find a forum where you are either active, or have been active or banned. Mostly you are banned and for good reason.

Stann (agent) $$$ !

till they banned him :lol:

Stann (agent) $$$ !

That one was kinda funny. I live near the digital workshops (Weta Worshops) in NZ where a lot of the Avatar stuff was created. Simply decided to have a look at the Avatar site found the forums, and within nanoseconds saw Christophera was posting. He'd almost got his leg in the door, so I registered and pointed the admin to his historical record regarding the horseshit he does, .. in particular the Break for News forums .. where his thread had got to something like 440 pages of trash.

They assessed the situation and he was banned forthwith, along with his imbecile theory.

This is stalking Christophera ? .. in his limited cranium perhaps !

Yes I know this twat and he knows I'll do internet boards to attack that theory and pack of lies. Reason is he has falsely quoted me in his website. Anyone can have a theory but they must be prepared to be peer reviewed. His theory has been so debunked it's not even funny anymore.

Though reading through this forum I had a lot of laughs. Well done guys. :clap2:

You don't need my help. And I'm not a troofer as such, but I do not like liars.

Stann

Last edited:

That one was kinda funny. I live near the digital workshops (Weta Worshops) in NZ where a lot of the Avatar stuff was created. Simply decided to have a look at the Avatar site found the forums, and within nanoseconds saw Christophera was posting. He'd almost got his leg in the door, so I registered and pointed the admin to his historical record regarding the horseshit he does in particular the Break for News forums where his thread had got to something like 440 pages of trash.

They assessed the situation and he was banned forth with along with his imbecile theory.

This is stalking Christophera ? .. in his limited cranium perhaps !

Yes I know this twat and he knows I'll do internet boards to attack that theory and pack of lies. Reason is he has falsely quoted me in his website. Anyone can have a theory but they must be prepared to be peer reviewed. His theory has been so debunked it's not even funny anymore.

Though reading through this forum I had a lot of laughs. Well done guys. :clap2:

You don't need my help. And I'm not a troofer as such, but I do not like liars.

Stann

Chrissy isn't a twoofer either, just a delusional retard. He doesn't even rate wanna-be.

I found an image of the THE core of wtC 2. It looks like a concrete core should under those conditions.

It matches what the engineer of records\ provided to Newsweek and the description of a concrete core in the Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992
complete fucking liar
seek out professional help and serious psychotropic drug treatments

I found an image of the THE core of wtC 2. It looks like a concrete core should under those conditions.

southcorestands.gif

It matches what the engineer of records\ provided to Newsweek and the description of a concrete core in the Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992

your concrete core is clearly made out of steel. why do you keep showing the darkest and smokiest picture of it instead of showing what it is truly made of?

you are a lying, child abandoning piece of shit. thats why.

corecloseupbest.jpg

Chris, are you going to go back to your Namasteezy Spirit forum and explain how you totally fucked up your interpretation of the foundation photo? You know the post there. The one where you say that the grillages were for elevator support columns only and are INADEQUATE for core columns and then recently here, you admit that you fucked up your analysis of that photo.

Namasteezy Spirit - Records, Weavings, Music, & Interdependent Research for future generations :: View topic - "Core Deception" Reasonable Focus, Justification

That foundation photo PROVES that grillages were used under the core columns.

Do you have the balls to go to that forum and post that you were totally wrong?

:eusa_whistle:

Chris, are you going to go back to your Namasteezy Spirit forum and explain how you totally fucked up your interpretation of the foundation photo? You know the post there. The one where you say that the grillages were for elevator support columns only and are INADEQUATE for core columns and then recently here, you admit that you fucked up your analysis of that photo.

Namasteezy Spirit - Records, Weavings, Music, & Interdependent Research for future generations :: View topic - "Core Deception" Reasonable Focus, Justification

That foundation photo PROVES that grillages were used under the core columns.

Do you have the balls to go to that forum and post that you were totally wrong?

:eusa_whistle:

he lost his balls when he lost his marbles.

southcorestands.gif

Here is an interesting statement from your "hero" Robertson. I got it from the thread here;
Domel says WTC had a concrete core.. - JREF Forum
that was posted right after you were banned from that site for doing the same shit you are doing here.

"How about this from a most authoritative source, Leslie E. Robertson, February 2, 2010 (posted with permission):

Quote:
My response to your query comes with the preamble I am the Engineer-of-Record for the structure of the two towers of the World Trade Center. That is, I was the Chief Engineer for the design of both of the towers, and all of the drawings carry my professional seal and signature. Further, I was in responsible charge of our quality assurance operations for the construction work and, subsequent to the construction, of our on-going designs for structural alterations.

From time to time persons have written to me stating that the two towers were constructed with reinforced concrete cores. Without reservation I am able to state that, for the both of the two towers:

- From the very earliest inception of structural design, concrete cores were not considered as a viable option.

- The architects (including Mr. Minoru Yamasaki) and our client, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, never asked that concrete cores be incorporated into the design or the construction of the toweres.

- From the lowest basement to the roof, concrete cores were never shown in the drawings for the design or for the construction of the two towers.

- Concrete cores were not constructed.

- Evidence of concrete cores cannot be found in construction photographs.

- Following the tragic events of September 11, debris from concrete cores was not found in the field.

Irresponsible persons have generated material, even a letter falsely purported to have been signed by me, indicating that concrete cores were a part of the World Trade Center. The motives for such assertions is beyond my ken.

Of course, responsible persons, perhaps without a proper choice of words, may state or may have stated that concrete cores were a part of the design and/or construction of the two towers. Such statements are not based on fact. Where by responsible persons, I can only believe that such statements were or are made incidental to the discussion and without the intention of certifying in any way that concrete cores were in any way a part of the design or the construction of either of the two towers.

Regards,

Leslie Earl Robertson, P.E., S.E., Chartered Engineer (U.K. and Ireland)

First Class Architect and Engineer (Japan)"

here is another tidbit that is an indication of how looney agent chrissy really is.

Chemtrail Central :: View topic - Twin Tower Deception and Demolition

"PostThu Aug 09, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quote

Just for the heck of it, I e-mailed Richard Gage yesterday, to get his opinion of the core issue. Here is his response:

From: "Richard Gage" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Core columns
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 06:10:46 -0700

Mark,

Very few people in the 9/11 Truth movement, if any,
agree with Christopher
Brown. I believe his thesis is a dead end. The
construction photos are
clear that the core columns are steel all the way up.

Richard"

and yet another;
"17-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Having been back and forth with Christophera over the following article, I decided to get proactive.

In this Newsweek Article (http://web.archive.org/web/20040807085840/http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3069641/) is the following paragraph:

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did&#8212;managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

Chris has constantly claimed that this is proof of a concrete core, from the man who designed it. I always maintained that it was the journalists words, not Robertsons. Well, I emailed him this week...

Hi,

I wonder if you can help me. I was after some information about the
construction of the WTC TwinTowers. I was under the impression that the Trade Center had a Steel Tube design at its core, yet this article in Newsweek (see link below), seems to suggest that the Towers had a concrete core.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040807085840/http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3069641/

Any information with regards to the WTC Core structure would be most
appreciated.

Well, today I got a reply from Leslie Robertson himself -

Dear Mr. Ware:
There were no concrete cores in the twin towers of WTC.
There are many reasons why the article could have stated to the contrary...but none of them could be based on the facts in the matter.

Leslie Earl Robertson

So, I'm satisfied that we can now put the Concrete Core theory to bed."

that one is at ;
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-108389.html

(yup, david Icke is the lizard guy, the one that thinks the govt is taken over by shape-shifting alien reptilians, and guess what......chrissy is a "senior member" on that site, complete with interviews.
Besides USMB, it is the only place I can find he is not banned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back