FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The information of the site is legit, so the site is legit.

It is quite obvious you are jealous.
ROFLMAO

jealus of what, exactly?
that a dipshit like YOU was able to make a website?

i got news for you, dipshit, ANYONE and his brother can make a website today
its easy
i have made several myself
no, you dont get links to them because they are not all public websites

public as in website i want linked to my online persona

Last edited:
Poor agent has no evidence ond no purpose except keeping the methods of mass murder secret. Can't even share its websites.

How did the top of the WTC 2 concrete core end up falling west onto WTC 3 when a plane hit the SE corner?

The brownish object behind and ontop of a perimeter wall about to crash into WTC 3 is a portion of the WTC 2 core.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Poor agent has no evidence ond no purpose except keeping the methods of mass murder secret. Can't even share its websites.

How did the top of the WTC 2 concrete core end up falling west onto WTC 3 when a plane hit the SE corner?

The brownish object behind and ontop of a perimeter wall about to crash into WTC 3 is a portion of the WTC 2 core.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Gee, shouldn't you DO something? Why don't you file a statement denying any involvement in these treasonous activities with your local federal court?

get some professional help before you hurt yourself

wtc2coreonto3.jpg
thats NOT concrete core, dipshit
but a section of FLOOR
you can even see floor trusses in it
why do you persist in lying

I'm really pushing the evidence, rather a large amount of it. All of it consistent and verifying from independent sources. Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Where is the site with the images of the steel core columns in the core area on 9-11? Got link?

I'm really pushing the evidence, rather a large amount of it. All of it consistent and verifying from independent sources. Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Where is the site with the images of the steel core columns in the core area on 9-11? Got link?

you do realize that lying is a sin and you are going to burn in hell for the way you lie about what it is you links, right?

all this shit has already been poven wrong. robertson doesnt say what you claim. your pictures dont show any concrete core. you make shit up and change it all the time about how thick and exactly where your concrete core walls were.

its the same old shit over and over again thats already been proven to be YOU LYING AND MAKING SHIT UP. :cuckoo:

:doubt:

Attachments

• $retard.jpg
    $retard.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8
ditz said:
Christophera said:
I'm really pushing the <BULLSHIT>

you've posted some yourself, dipshit

That serves the perpetrators of secret methods of mass murder.

I've posted ONLY images of structural steel surrounding the core.

Show an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

Where are the official plans? Why havn't you posted a link to where they can be found?

ditz said:
Christophera said:

Where are the official plans? Why havn't you posted a link to where they can be found?

there was no structural steel surrounding the core. the structural steel IS the core!! :cuckoo:

blueprints have a copyright. you can purchase them if you like. contact LERA to buy them.

where is your documentation of your claims a concrete core was poured 85 feet below construction of the steel framework of the towers?? YOU HAVE NONE. ITS SOMETHING YOU COMPLETELY MADE UP!!! :cuckoo:

where is your documentation that the steel core columns were "elevator guide rail support steel"?? YOU HAVE NONE. ITS SOMETHING YOU COMPLETELY MADE UP!!! :cuckoo:

where is your documentation that there were steel core columns surrounding a concrete core?? YOU HAVE NONE. ITS SOMETHING YOU COMPLETELY MADE UP!!! :cuckoo:

ditz said:
Christophera said:

Copyrighted material must be purchased.
Where is your link to the movie "The Hurt Locker"?
If you don't have a link to that movie, it must not exist or is being covered up in some sort of conspiracy.

ditz said:
Christophera said:

OH MY GAWD you are fucking stupid

slacker said:
Copyrighted material must be purchased.

What part of "PUBLIC BUILDING, public plans" don't you understand agent?

Pretending to not understand that is like failing to recognize that the ex mayor took the buildings plans.

Failing to understand is what you do best.
We went over this before you retard.
The plans are owned bythe engineering/architectural comapny that produced them. In order to get them, you have to make a request, present your reasons, and PAY for them. The plans are not in the public domain.

As in the subdivision I designed for the tribe, I OWN the fucking plans, they own the subdivision. That stops them from building a hundred more of my subdivisions without paying ME for my intellectual properrty.

The same applies for the twin towers, and you know it because we spent a fuckingt week covering it.
I even told you where to go to get the fucking plans. You acknowledged it, so "failing to understand" is the sole domain of you, the delusional retarded fuckwad.

You are so far out of the mainstream with your delusions, even the other twoofers have disowned you.
Here is, yet again, the list of internet message boards where your idiotic "concrete core hoax" can be found.
The only place where you have not been banned is USMB, and David Ickes site(where you are listed as a "senior member")
No surprise about Icke, he is the one that is convinced that Bush is a "shape-shifting-reptilian-alien"

Democratic Underground - A link to Christophera's discredited concrete-core theory isn't proof enough for you? n/t - Democratic Underground

World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

Mike Malloy :: View topic - FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core
(where he has been banned, and accused of posting from an IP outside the USA, interesting to say the least)

The 'WTC Had a Concrete Core' Hoax, page 1
(where he is debunked AND banned)

9-11 Disinformation and internet forums.
(where he has lied and tried to explain why he has been banned from forums)

Famous "diagonal Cut Column" - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where is ridiculed and debunked)

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - Page 3 - David Icke's Official Forums
(where is accepted as an ‘expert’ and is a senior member, has a pic of him)

9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide
(where his theories are quoted, linked and ebunked)

"The "Official" Unofficial 9/11 Story v.2" | MySpace Forums
(where he is ridiculed, and debunked, as well as dismissed as a kook)

My Reaction to Judy Woods' "Exotic Weapons" theory - We are Change Tampa (Tampa, FL) - Meetup.com
(where is now listed as a former member, guess he was banned)

Nutty 9-11 Physics
(where he debunked and refered to as banned for spreading propaganda)

Some Reflections On Molten Steel - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where he has presented his theory, it is repeatedly debunked by physics students and professers, and then he gets banned for calling the all ‘agents, what a surprise huh?)

Poor agent has no evidence ond no purpose

Let me see.

Chris keeps admitting to be being incorrect on many of his photo interpretations. Interpretations that he has been using as the backbone of his theory.

Slowly but surely he has been proven wrong time and again.

Basically your theory is based on mistakes and incorrect information.

How's that feel?

:lol:

How did that supposed "huge chunk of concrete core wall" get outside the footprint of the perimeter walls Chris?

What force pushed it out there WITHOUT breaking it up? You said that core was PULVERIZED from the explosive coated rebar!!!

:lol:

...verified by the image of WTC 2 core,

Verified by whom? Who verified the image is what you say it is? You?

Verified by whom? Who verified the images are what you say they are? You?

consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Verified by whom? Who verified the images are what you say they are? You?

I'm sorry Chris, but your photo analysis sucks. You've admitted to fucking up on so many photo interpretations already that your construction knowledge credibility is at ZERO. You have no proof to back your "butt plate claims" either.

If anyone is to believe your theory, they need more than just what you say. You've completely destroyed your own credibility at this point with all the mistakes you've made.

I seriously doubt you have ANY construction experience at this point. That's probably a lie too.

Forum List

Back