Trump Admits He Lost in 2020

No he did not and we will go right on calling Democrats lying cheating election thieves. Hell recently Dems have done away with voting altogether and just have the party bosses name someone. :oops:

LOL

Trump: I lost...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
lol this is so stupid. You people will say anything to defend what this moron says. He straight up said he lost. You adding that he still believes in “shenanigans” is just you adding made up words
Nope. I watched it, apparently you did not.

I saw what he said in the podcast interview.

92fnkf.jpg

Last edited:
Oh? Is his admission he lost not in there?
Oh yeah, he said he lost.

He, as always, claimed it was because of establishment corruption in the system.

The characterization of MSLSD and the OP is patently wrong.

92fnkf.jpg

Last edited:
He used to say he didn't lose. Now he says he did. Words confound you, huh?
He claimed he did not lose, if the election was free and fair.

He still maintains that position.

92fnkf.jpg

He is only acknowledging empirical reality now. . . and he did that years and years ago silly.

His position has not changed.

If you actually took the time to watch the original podcast, instead of spreading disinformation? You might not look like such a complete and utter moron. :rolleyes:

. . . but as long as you are watching MSLSD? I doubt that.

WEB EXTRA: Donald Trump Acknowledges New Administration​

Jan 8, 2021
"President Trump acknowledged the Biden/Harris administration in a new Twitter video that was released by the White House late Thursday evening. He said, "My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly, and seamless transition of power." But he did not concede the election. The president also condemned the riots that took place on Wednesday in Washington, D.C."

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes, he admitted he lost. Something he’s always know but he’s a whiny little sore loser BITCH
Nope, he only admitted he lost after the certification.

You don't know what is in his head anymore than I do.

You are now spreading disinformation.

92fnkf.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, he said he lost.

He, as always, claimed it was because of establishment corruption in the system.

The characterization of MSLSD and the OP is patently wrong.

What a pack of bullshit. Trump knew from the beginning he had lost. He planned in advance of the election to claim victory and refuse to concede defeat.

Multiples staffers and aides have testified under oath that Trump was told by all of his staffers, and election officers that he had lost. And that he acknowledged privately that he had.

You seriously cannot be this stupid or gullible.

Nope, he only admitted he lost after the certification.

You don't know what is in his head anymore than I do.

You are now spreading disinformation.
lol and yet you said he didn’t like the “shenanigans”. Your quote not his. Adding your own made up context doesn’t help either

Multiples staffers and aides have testified under oath that Trump was told by all of his staffers, and election officers that he had lost.

If I testify, under oath, that I have told you multiple times that you are a moron, an idiot, and a hyper-partisan foreign subversive, whose goal is only to destroy America. . .

Does that mean you know all of that to be true?

:dunno:

Last edited:
lol and yet you said he didn’t like the “shenanigans”. Your quote not his. Adding your own made up context doesn’t help either
Not made up context. I provided a link to the podcast in Post #2, bookmarked at the appropriate location. All you needed to do was hit play, but either you didn't or are a liar.

Here, I will even take a screen shot with the CC on, so you know exactly what he said.

92fnkf.jpg

Not made up context. I provided a link to the podcast in Post #2, bookmarked at the appropriate location. All you needed to do was hit play, but either you didn't or are a liar.

Here, I will even take a screen shot with the CC on, so you know exactly what he said.

92fnkf.jpg
So let me see if I am following your logic here. Him calling it a fraud cancels out him saying he lost? Why? Based on what? Why can’t this juvenile moron have a coherent thought about anything? Why did he say he lost?

Him calling it a fraud cancels out him saying he lost? Why? Based on what?
Simple logic morons like you can't comprehend.

If I say I played a game with someone, I lost, but they cheated, it amounts to the same.

Why did he say he lost?
Who the hell is the president right now?

Are you really this stoopid?

nm.

I have seen the threads you start.

Simple logic morons like you can't comprehend.

If I say I played a game with someone, I lost, but they cheated, it amounts to the same.

Who the hell is the president right now?

Are you really this stoopid?

nm.

I have seen the threads you start.
Great so we agreed he lost since Biden is president. Man talk about a waste of time all this time huh? Yikes.

If I testify, under oath, that I have told you multiple times that you are a moron, an idiot, and a hyper-partisan foreign subversive, whose goal is only to destroy America. . .

Does that mean you know all of that to be true?

:dunno:
Trump admitted the lost.

And it wasn't the first time.

Stings, I bet.

Forum List

Back