Trump Admits He Lost in 2020

What lies, am I saying, retard? Your Fuhrer lost and there was no election stolen.

Feel free to prove otherwise. Voices in your head don't count, you know that, don't you? At least you would if you weren't such a retard. :itsok:

1725482416231.png

What lies, am I saying, retard? Your Fuhrer lost and there was no election stolen.

Feel free to prove otherwise. Voices in your head don't count, you know that, don't you? At least you would if you weren't such a retard. :itsok:
If all you have now are lies. . I'm done with this conversation.

I posted the original Podcast, everyone can see you are a liar.

92fnkf.jpg

Last edited:
No he did not and we will go right on calling Democrats lying cheating election thieves. Hell recently Dems have done away with voting altogether and just have the party bosses name someone. :oops:
Haha, only trumper crybabies are whining about this.

Because they known their orange mangod is in trouble.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No he did not and we will go right on calling Democrats lying cheating election thieves. Hell recently Dems have done away with voting altogether and just have the party bosses name someone. :oops:

He saiid it, and he did it. Your refusal to admit you were lied to doesn't change any of the facts.

• Thanks
We all heard him say it. We already knew it.

Trump lost.

He said he lost - by a whisker. 7 million votes isn't a "whisker".
I would expect nothing less from an ignorant Canadian.

The number of votes, nationwide, does not determine who wins presidential elections.

Sorry about your absolute foolishness and ignorance.

One again, you are dismissed for the outsider and subversive you are.

92fnkf.jpg

Last edited:
I would expect nothing less from an ignorant Canadian.

The number of votes, nationwide, does not determine who wins presidential elections.

Sorry about your absolute foolishness and ignorance.

One again, you are dismissed for the outsider and subversive you are.
Triggered AF. :auiqs.jpg:

• Fact
No. All he said is that he, "lost by a whisker." He still believes that there were shenanigans that caused him to lose by a whisker.

It is a garbage thread, posted by a garbage lying member, posting from a garbage news source. This is a fake news thread.

He didn't say it was stolen. He said he lost.

• Fact
No. All he said is that he, "lost by a whisker." He still believes that there were shenanigans that caused him to lose by a whisker.

It is a garbage thread, posted by a garbage lying member, posting from a garbage news source. This is a fake news thread.
What were the shenanigans, I've never heard of any. Enlighten me, you won't because we all know you MAGA are full of it.

• Thanks
Trump was killing Biden in 2020 always ahead all day and night until suddenly, magically, around 4-6AM the next morning when everyone had been sent home, the democrats suddenly found just enough votes to win a couple swing states by 10,000 votes to take the election. Meanwhile, as is obvious now, no one likes Biden and the guy didn't even campaign.

No sitting president in history has ever GAINED 10 million more votes then still lost his reelection, much less to a bum.
Obumma LOST many votes in 2012 and STILL easily won reelection.

WTF are you smoking?? Biden was always way ahead in the polls. Right up until the end...

Screenshot_20240904_181001_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thanks
There is no evidence of this.

The only thing I know is what he has stated.

I have no idea why you folks like to make up shit about what is in Trump's head, or in another person's head.

. . . could it be, reality doesn't suit you?

He used to say he didn't lose. Now he says he did. Words confound you, huh?

• Thanks

lol this is so stupid. You people will say anything to defend what this moron says. He straight up said he lost. You adding that he still believes in “shenanigans” is just you adding made up words

Forum List

Back