Trump Admits He Lost in 2020

Maybe for some. I never gave a shit who won, nor do I particularly care who wins the current race. It is all an illusion and bullshit.

I only care about provable reality.
Haha, this is just hilaroous. I am curious who in the universe you think you are fooling. Youve been carrying water for the orange slob and his election lies for years.

Trump admits he lost the 2020 election. Finally.

I'm really curious as to how all of you who have been vociferously parroting the Big Lie, feel about a man who lied to you shamelessly, and sent his supporters to overturn an election he knew he did not win. People died for his lie.

What is it with you people? In January 2021 Trump left the White House and handed Biden the keys and left him the traditional note for the incoming new president. Why do you continue to question the 2020 election? Why are you an election denier?

. . . and the folks that hate Trump, in this thread, lying and spinning about what he meant? That isn't bizarre either.
No, you are the spinner. You are now lying for Trump.

In the context of what he said about losing by a whisker, you have to take an account the phone conversation he had with the Georgia Secretary of State where he was trying to get that election official to “find” 11,000 votes. In that conversation Donald Trump said he won Georgia by several hundred thousand votes so what the hell is it gonna matter if we just go out and find 11,000.

Now he says he lost the entire election by a whisker. When before he has been maintaining that he won by hundreds of thousands of votes.

Don Trump finally admitted he knows he lost that means there was no fraud.

In January 2021 Trump left the White House
Only because the John Eastman/Jenna Ellis coup plot for Jan6 failed.

Why did it fail you ask?

The J6 coup plot failed because idiot Don Trump needed his vice president. Mike Pence to carry it out.. but the ignorant television celebrity and multiple times bankrupted businessman forgot to get Mike Pence to agree to overturn the election when Mike Pence was the only one according to the plan who could do it.

Are we supposed to forgive Donald Trump for trying to disenfranchise 81 million Biden voters because he’s an idiot ?

That’s a big ask from a moron Republican such as yourself.

No. All he said is that he, "lost by a whisker." He still believes that there were shenanigans that caused him to lose by a whisker.

It is a garbage thread, posted by a garbage lying member, posting from a garbage news source. This is a fake news thread.

It's funny that you pretend you're not whoring for Orange Jesus.

No, you are the spinner. You are now lying for Trump.

In the context of what he said about losing by a whisker, you have to take an account the phone conversation he had with the Georgia Secretary of State where he was trying to get that election official to “find” 11,000 votes. In that conversation Donald Trump said he won Georgia by several hundred thousand votes so what the hell is it gonna matter if we just go out and find 11,000.

Now he says he lost the entire election by a whisker. When before he has been maintaining that he won by hundreds of thousands of votes.

Don Trump finally admitted he knows he lost that means there was no fraud.
92fnkf.jpg

Trump “thinks“ lot of things. He probably thinks he’s a good father, businessman, human being, Christian former president candidate for president, Good husband, model citizen.

It does not matter what Donald Trump “thinks” about the election.

He always maintained that he was certain that he had won the 2020 election.

Now he says he knows that he lost bio whisker.

I don’t know why he admitted it, but he has admitted it.

Trump “thinks“ lot of things. He probably thinks he’s a good father, businessman, human being, Christian former president candidate for president, Good husband, model citizen.

It does not matter what Donald Trump “thinks” about the election.

He always maintained that he was certain that he had won the 2020 election.

Now he says he knows that he lost bio whisker.

I don’t know why he admitted it, but he has admitted it.
92fnkf.jpg

Forum List

Back