FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Where is the site with the images of the steel core columns in the core area on 9-11? Got link?

You've already been shown this.
wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

How did the top of the WTC 2 concrete core end up falling west onto WTC 3 when a plane hit the SE corner?

How did that supposed "huge chunk of concrete core wall" get outside the footprint of the perimeter walls Chris?

What force pushed it out there WITHOUT breaking it up? You said that core was PULVERIZED from the explosive coated rebar!!!

:lol:

its a section of floor
if you look close near the top of it you can see a section of floor truss in it

How did the top of the WTC 2 concrete core end up falling west onto WTC 3 when a plane hit the SE corner?

How did that supposed "huge chunk of concrete core wall" get outside the footprint of the perimeter walls Chris?

What force pushed it out there WITHOUT breaking it up? You said that core was PULVERIZED from the explosive coated rebar!!!

its a section of floor
if you look close near the top of it you can see a section of floor truss in it

You know that and I know that, but Chris obviously doesn't.

What I want him to explain is how, in his mind, that section of what he thinks is part of the core wall, got outside the perimeter column wall footprint.

What force supposedly caused that to happen? A force strong enough to move an entire section of concrete core wall beyond the perimeter wall footprint, yet gentle enough to NOT pulverize it?

There was supposedly rebar coated with explosives? What happened to leave a chunk that large AND blow it outside the perimeter wall area?

:confused:

slacker said:
Copyrighted material must be purchased.

What part of "PUBLIC BUILDING, public plans" don't you understand agent?

They are not public plans as slackjawed has explained to you. The designer or firm that designed/created the plans is the owner of them and nobody else.

Period.

I swear Chris. For someone who claims to have knowledge of construction and design, you sure are ignorant about this stuff. I personally think you don't have any construction knowledge at all based on the amount of mistakes you've made.

slacker said:
Copyrighted material must be purchased.

What part of "PUBLIC BUILDING, public plans" don't you understand agent?

They are not public plans as slackjawed has explained to you. The designer or firm that designed/created the plans is the owner of them and nobody else.

Period.

I swear Chris. For someone who claims to have knowledge of construction and design, you sure are ignorant about this stuff. I personally think you don't have any construction knowledge at all based on the amount of mistakes you've made.
the plans are available online
lol
just dipshit keeps claiming they are not the original because he found one small minor anomaly in a title block

gumjob said:
Those are column foundations for columns only used in the subbasement levels of the towers. They are shown here in this blueprint I annotated:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff290/gamolon/foundations.jpg

That looks right. That oblique view of the foundation fooled me.

No, you're just a fool.

You just admitted to making shit up out of thin air. You had no supporting evidence to back up your claim about what that foundation photo showed and just went on and on about it like you knew all about it. Just like your butt plate claims. Same thing.

Why should anyone believe what you say when you make simple mistakes like the one above? It's not the first time. Nice to know you accuse people of murder based on mistake laden photo analysis.

Hey Chris, speaking of proof.

Do you have a link or other information that shows that butt plates are used as connections for elevator guide rail support steel?

You claim that columns are identifiable as elevator guide rail support steel because they use butt plates, which seems to be a special characteristic. Please link or show proof that this claim is correct.

There has got to be proof somewhere correct?

Do you have a link or other information that shows that butt plates are used as connections for elevator guide rail support steel?

You claim that columns are identifiable as elevator guide rail support steel because they use butt plates, which seems to be a special characteristic. Please link or show proof that this claim is correct.

As soon as Microsoft perfects that computer program that allows one to print pictures from one's dreams, he will be able to present "proof".

As soon as Microsoft perfects that computer program that allows one to print pictures from one's dreams, he will be able to present "proof".
well, its not Microsoft, but there is "Dreamweaver"

Adobe Dreamweaver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chris ,
Hello me old mate .. only got up to 325 pages of abuse at you .. shit man .. you are one helluva lover of abuse. Oh that's right there are a few other threads here doing the same shit. Agent Stann and Gambboot etc etc.

Yeah Gamolon it's the real me again .. couldn't resist getting into this relationship I've had with Chris for the last 6 years. We had a lot of fun at BFN ..

And to DiveCon and Fizz and slackjawed .. I cannot believe you have kept up the excellent line of abuse to this imbecile .. I wasn't going to register but just felt I needed to :eusa_whistle:

Just a btw I don't mind you linking to my photobucket account for WTC tower images but I'd rather you copied and uploaded to your own accounts .. thanks. The counter is going ballistic and no doubt photobucket are happy .. but ..

All of the images are available on line for free download and to buy in hi resolution from ..

The Skyscraper Museum: VIVA2 .. Google it to get the URL.

But feel free to use my account if you have to.

Lets do business

Stann :razz:

Last edited:
fiz will be happy you tried so hard to write like someone different.

Then come up right away and say "it's okay" . . . to use your own images under another username.

agent(s) conspiring to keep methods of mass murder, secret. Sick.

Chris ,
Hello me old mate .. only got up to 325 pages of abuse at you .. shit man .. you are one helluva lover of abuse. Oh that's right there are a few other threads here doing the same shit. Agent Stann and Gambboot etc etc.

Yeah Gamolon it's the real me again .. couldn't resist getting into this relationship I've had with Chris for the last 6 years. We had a lot of fun at BFN ..

And to DiveCon and Fizz and slackjawed .. I cannot believe you have kept up the excellent line of abuse to this imbecile .. I wasn't going to register but just felt I needed to :eusa_whistle:

Just a btw I don't mind you linking to my photobucket account for WTC tower images but I'd rather you copied and uploaded to your own accounts .. thanks. The counter is going ballistic and no doubt photobucket are happy .. but ..

All of the images are available on line for free download and to buy in hi resolution from ..

Lets do business

did you abuse him on another board?

stan has been stalking me for 6 years trying to disinform people I inform, like you.

If you guys wern't working together, you could get real nasty towards each other considering your historical agent demeanor.

stan has been stalking me for 6 years trying to disinform people I inform, like you.

If you guys wern't working together, you could get real nasty towards each other considering your historical agent demeanor.
dipshit, you couldn't inform anyone
you lack the critical thinking skills to do so

fiz will be happy you tried so hard to write like someone different.

Then come up right away and say "it's okay" . . . to use your own images under another username.

agent(s) conspiring to keep methods of mass murder, secret. Sick.

you are a paranoid idiot. do a google image search for "concrete core" and "wtc" and eventually you are going to find stanrod's images. it doesnt mean i am him or he is me. it means i actually check on things before i make claims about them. thats something you should try doing sometime.

so tell us again how that picture in Liberty State Park was taken from a moving car!! :lol:

what a fucking moron.:cuckoo:

Chris ,

Lets do business

Hey Stann.

:razz:

Same old Chris. Although he has admitted to a few more mistakes in his photo analysis. Seems his whole theory is based on incorrect information.

How does that work?

:confused:

You DON'T "inform" anyone. You purposefully provide misinformation and disinformation.

Anybody who refutes any of the unintelligent and dishonest things you have said should be commended. It is a positive virtue to debunk your lies.

Note: that's debunk. It's not "debwunk." Tell your asshole friend, id-eots, that there is not now and never has been and that there never will be a word, "debwunk." He's just a retard.

Hey Chris.

Here's a CLOSEUP of your "butt plate". It LOOKS like a plate in your photos because they were taken at a distance.
viva2photo.jpg

They're NOT butt plates.

You just can't get ANYTHING correct can you?

Forum List

Back