FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Lilybily, you are full of it.

Not a floor under the brownish mass of concrete. Before the perimeter wall panel got stuck to the denser concrete falling faster that it.

mv2mtz.jpg

Not a floor under the brownish mass of concrete. Before the perimeter wall panel got stuck to the denser concrete falling faster that it.

mv2mtz.jpg

A wall panel would only fall at a lesser speed than "denser concrete" if there was a buoyant force involved, and since these FLOOR sections are turn 'edgeways', there would be no buoyant force. Wind resistence would be a buoyant force.

You remember the experiment where Galileo dropped the feather and the egg from the tower in Pisa? He concluded they fell at different speeds based on the resistance from the air, not the unit wieght of the objects. that was over 400 years ago, where you been agent?

:lol: Truthers still flying in the face of facts after 5,000 posts. That takes a certain kind of crazy.

mv2mtz.jpg

A wall panel would only fall at a lesser speed than "denser concrete" if there was a buoyant force involved, and since these FLOOR sections are turn 'edgeways', there would be no buoyant force. Wind resistence would be a buoyant force.

You remember the experiment where Galileo dropped the feather and the egg from the tower in Pisa? He concluded they fell at different speeds based on the resistance from the air, not the unit wieght of the objects. that was over 400 years ago, where you been agent?

take a remedial reading class and and comment again assjack.

You are the one who has NO technical ability.

You think you have the ability to deceive, but even that is not your forte' agent.

Of course the agents cannot explain how gypsum panels survive the crash of hundreds of thousands of tons of structural steel to leav this solid uniform shape AND NO steel core columns protruding.

southcorestands.gif

Less air resistence and greater mass = higher terminal velocity.

Gravity acts on a gram mass the same in every case. the only difference is the shape of the object that creates the mass as the shape reacts to the resistance of air. The shape determines the amount of friction created by the air as it experiences wind or air resistance.
In a world without air, the shape would suffer no friction and the shape of the object would not matter.

Galileo proved conclusively that the unit weight, specific gravity, or density as you call it of an object has no effect on the rate of fall. The shape determines the friction, or resistance, created by the atmosphere, or air.

I am convinced you are an agent intent on deception.

I hope you are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law when you are caught, tried and convicted.

The agents CANNOT produce one image from 9-11 showing the supposed structure of steel core columns inthe core area.

NOT ONE

Because the steel core columns did not exist. All we see is an empty core area.

spire_dust-3.jpg

slaker, you are so full of crap with NO EVIDENCE for steel core columns while I'm posting independently verified evidence for a concrete core.

This is about 10 times more evidence than you can produce and it is ALL consistent.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

The agents CANNOT produce one image from 9-11 showing the supposed structure of steel core columns inthe core area.

NOT ONE

spire_dust-3.jpg

Bullshit!

Liability, fizz and myself have posted them, you refuse to look at them or deny them.
I offer the opinion that you don't even look, and point to the fact that you answered a recent post from me without reading it and made more of a fool of yourself.

here they are again, a bunch of them, and from a truther site to boot;
9-11 Research: The Core Structures

No agent has ever posted an image of steel core columns in the core area in the 8 years I'
ve been spreading the truth.

I've already totally informed the authorities,

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

and they may be monitoring my internet activism which means they've got your ip address. Your activities may be monitored on the ground to connect you to the infiltration and perpetrators.

NOT ONE

spire_dust-3.jpg

how much a fucking moron do you have to be to claim steel core columns dont exist and then post a picture of them!! :lol:

Forum List

Back