FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

CATTLE DRIVE FROM TEXAS TO ROUND VALLEY - 1874

George Hindman had come from Texas in 1874 with a herd of cattle owned by a Mr. Jordon and others bound for Arizona. They stopped at our place a week or so to rest the herd and men. Hindman disliked summer weather and dreaded the heat of Arizona. He also heard of depredations by the Apaches there, so decided to stay and work for Robert Casey. Bill Humphreys, part owner, was with the herd and he abused George Hindman for quitting them during the drive. Hindman declared he had not agreed as to how long he would work, and in anger he jerked his pistol. He and Humphreys fired simultaneously, and Humphreys got a scalp wound from a bullet-that penetrated his hat. Humpreys' bullet struck the cylinder of Hindman's pistol and battered it so that it would not revolve.

Humpreys fell, and Hindman, out of ammunition, started to run. He jumped a ten-foot bank, ran across a meadow, and dashed up to our house. The bullet that struck his pistol had split it into several pieces, some of which imbedded themselves in his hand. Mother said "Come in under shelter. You're wounded and unarmed." She told me to bring a pan of water and when I came with it, I helped her dress Hindman's hand.

As soon as Bill Humphreys regained consciousness, his brother John rode to their father. The old man jumped on his horse and started to the aid of Bill. By the time he reached his son, Hindman was halfway across the meadow. The old man jerked his gun and commenced shooting at Hindman. He charged Hindman, then turned his horse and rode toward his son's body. He repeated these tactics several times and lost his chance of killing George.

Because the bullets came toward our house Mother was alarmed and sent a man to tell Humphreys that he might hit one of the children. Humpreys replied, via the messenger, that if she did not run Hindman out of her house he would come over and get him if he had to burn the house in doing so. Hindman heard the threat and said, "Now, Mrs. Casey, I don't want you to have any trouble on my account. I'll just get out and hit for the hills." There was no further trouble.

When father got home that evening he rode over to see Old Man Humphreys. The son who had fallen was not badly hurt and Humphreys agreed to pay Hindman and let him go, but did not keep that promise when Hindman followed the herd in an attempt to collect his wages. He returned and worked for us a long time. He was a good quiet, inoffensive person and I do not recall of one instance in which he got into trouble. I regard his being shot from ambush by a cowardly aggregation concealed behind a corral wall at Lincoln as a dastardly act.

more at

Cattle Drive - 1874

LEE RENFRO is accused by the Grand Jury of the County of Apache, Territory of Arizona, by this Indictment,
of the crime of MURDER of ISAAC N. ELLINGER.
TERRITORY OF ARIZONA Springerville, A.T.
SS

COUNTY OF APACHE November 18, 1886

The People of the Territory of Arizona send Greetings:

To Wilds P. Plummer, T.W. Jones and Dr. W.N. Sherman:

We command you, that all and singular business and excuses being laid aside, you be and appear before the undersigned Acting Coroner of the County of Apache, Territory of Arizona, at the residence of Dr. W.N. Sherman, in the Town of Springerville, in said County and Territory, on the eighteenth day of November, 1886, at ten O'clock A.M. then and there, to testify and give evidence in a certain Inquisition, now pending before said Acting Coroner, and herein fornot, or answer to the contrary at your peril.
Given under my hand this 18th day of November, 1886.

John T. Hogue
Acting Coroner
County of Apache
Territory of Arizona

This is to certify that I executed the written subponea by reading the same to the witness'es named, Wilds P. Plummer, T.W. Jones and Dr. W.N. Sherman, and making them acquainted with the contents thereof, on the eighteenth day of November, 1886.

In the Justice's Court
Springerville Precinct
County of Apache
Territory of Arizona

The TERRITORY OF ARIZONA
SS
COUNTY OF APACHE

The People of The Territory of Arizona send Greetings;

To W.I. Landell, John Johnson, Gustav Becker, Elisha Everett, A.A. DeWitt, James Thompson, M.A. Burk, Horace Russell, N.h. McCuistion, P.H. Snow, G.H. Crosby:

We command you, that all and singular business and excuses being laid aside, you be and appear before the undersigned, Acting Coroner of Springerville Precinct, County of Apache, Territory of Arizona, at Dr. W.N. Sherman's residence, in Springerville, on the 18th day of November, 1886, at ten O'clock A.M. then and there, to serve as a Juror in a certain Inquisition Now pending before said Coroner, and herein fornot, or answer to the contrary of your peril. Given under my hand the 18th day of November, 1886.

TERRITORY OF ARIZONA Springerville, A.T. SS

COUNTY OF APACHE November 18, 1886

In the matter of the Inquisition upon the body of Isaac N. Ellinger, before John T. Hogue, Acting Coroner.

The following evidence was taken. Wilds P. Plimmer, first being duly sworn, deposes and says:

Q. What is your name?

A. Wilds P. Plummer.

Q. Where do you reside?

A. In Socorro County, New Mexico.

Q. How old are you?

A. Twenty five years old.

Q. Are you acquainted with the deceased, Isaac N. Ellenger?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. How long have you known him?

A. Since August, 1884.

Q. Are you acquainted with the circumstances under which the deceased received the gun shot wound which caused his death?

A. I think I am.

Q. You will please state all you know about it. When the shooting occurred, where and all the circumstances?

A. Myself, and the deceased went to Cieniga Amarillas, known as Phin Clanton's Ranch, on or about the 6th day of November, 1886. I went there with the deceased to see Ike Clanton on some business. The deceased asked Ike Clanton to come to Springerville with him. Ike Clanton told deceased two or three times he could not come. We set down to eat dinner and deceased and Ike Clanton and Lee Renfro got through eating dinner first. When they got up from the table and went into the sitting room at Clanton's Ranch which stands off to itself on the east of the building. Myself and Bill Jackson and Phin Clanton were left at the table when I heard a voice hollar, ho! ho! like some one excited. Next, I heard a pistol shot. Phin Clanton and Bill Jackson ran from the kitchen where we were eating into the sitting room, I following behind them. I was met at the door of the sitting room by Lee Renfro with a six shooter in his hand, full cocked; and he ordered me to throw up my hands, and told me to unbuckle my belt. I did not do it. And he told Phin Clanton to take it off. I told them not to make any brakes at me and they did not try to bother me. Only Renfro kept his six shooter on me. I then went in the sitting room where I found deceased standing, braced,his knees bent, trying to keep from falling. When Phin and Ike Clanton told deceased to lie down on a bed on the floor. We all, Myself, Ike and Phin Clanton and Bill Jackson, were looking at the wound deceased had received, when Lee Renfro said he did not think he had hit him anyhow. The deceased said: ' Yes you have.' 'You have killed me and you have killed me without a cause.' Then Lee Renfro said to Bill Jackson: 'Go and get me a horse.' Bill Jackson did not start at once. When Phin and Ike Clanton told Bill Jackson to go on and get Lee a horse, one of them, remarking to Lee. 'You are in no hurry.' Lee replied and said: ' No, I am in no hurry.' The deceased then said; 'Take him in Boy's and don't let him get away.' Ike Clanton then said:to deceased; 'We can't do it, Ike, he is a friend of ours.' I asked Ike Clanton how he stood on this affair? He said; 'Just as it is, I can't stand no other way.' Lee Renfro then said; 'These boys are friends of mine and they stand with me.' Ike Clanton then said; 'Yes, we stand with Lee.' Then Lee Renfro walked out and walked and stood in the kitchen door about fifteen steps from the sitting room, holding his pistol presented at his side. I then got on my horse and started for Dr. Sherman. This is about all I know about it.

Q. Did you hear any angry words between deceased and Lee Renfro previous to the shooting?

A. No, Sir. They were laughing and talking together while eating dinner in the kitchen, and while on the way to the sitting room after eating dinner.

Q. Did you not hear any disputation of any kind before the shooting?

A. I did not-hear any at all. They were talking friendly, apparently and joking about the Cotton Wood Ranch.

Q. Did deceased have any gun or knife in his hand when you went into the sitting room that you could see?

A. No, Sir.

Q. Did you ask the deceased any question as to how the shooting occurred?

A. Yes, Sir. And deceased told me that we were talking about the Cotton Wood Ranch and Lee Renfro shot me and that is about it.

Q. Were there any other shots fired at that time?

A. There was a while after.

Q. Were there any other shots fired at deceased?

A. No, Sir.

Signed, Wilds P. Plummer

Subscribed and sworn before me this eighteenth day of November,1886. John T. Hogue

Justice of the Peace
And Acting Coroner
Apache County
Territory of Arizona

T.W. Jones, first, being duly sworn, deposes and says:

Q. What is your name?

A. T.W. Jones.

Q. Where do you reside?

A. Socorro County, New Mexico.

Q. How old are you?

A. Thirty four years.

Q. Were you acquainted with deceased and how long have you known him?

A. Yes, Sir. I have known him since October, 1884.

Q. How old was deceased?

A. Twenty six years old.

Q. What was his reputation as a neighbor and citizen?

A. As a neighbor. Good, as far as I know.

Q. Did you go to see him soon after he was shot?

A. Yes, Sir. I arrived at his bed side two hours after he was shot and remained with most of the time until he died.

Q. Did deceased make a statement to you about the circumstances under which he was shot? If so, state to the Jury what it was.

A. Yes, Sir. After I arrived at Phin Clanton's Ranch, Ike Clanton requested me to see Isaac N. Ellinger, the deceased, in regard to the shooting. He, Clanton, said that Ellinger was rational and could tell me just how it occurred. I then asked the deceased Ellinger to make a statement. The deceased told me that he and Renfro were talking about the Cotton Wood Ranch, and Renfro told Ellinger that he had understood that he, Ellinger, would have made him, Renfro, run down the Canyon if he Renfro, had jumped the Cotton Wood Ranch. The deceased replied; ' It would have been no difference to him whether or not he ran.' Then Renfro went for his pistol and tried to hit him with it first, and then shot him (deceased) with the pistol. He, Renfro, shot me without any cause. I asked deceased who was present when he was shot, and he told me; No one but Ike Clanton and Lee Renfro.

Signed T.W. Jones

Subscribed and sworn to before me this eighteenth day of November 1886 John T. Hogue

Justice of the Peace
And Acting Coroner
Apache County
Territory of Arizona

W.N.Sherman, first being duly sworn, deposes and says:

Q. What is your name?

A. Walter N. Sherman.

Q. Where do you reside?

A. Springerville, Apache County, Arizona.

Q. How old are you?

A. Thirty one years.

Q. What is your profession?

A. Physician and Surgeon.

Q. Were you called to attend deceased, Isaac N. Ellinger?

A. Yes, Sir.

Q. What caused his death?

A, In my opinion, deceased came to his death fron a gun shot wound.

Q. Did deceased make any statement to you in regard to the circumstances under which he was shot?

A. The first time we were alone in the room at Clanton's Ranch, I asked him if he had made a statement to any of his friends concerning the shooting? He said he had told Bud Jones all about it. Deceased, afterword, said repeately in my presence that Lee Renfro shot him without provocation, that it was a cold blooded murder, that he did not know Renfro was going to shoot, but thought he was running a bluff and that he (deceased) made no attempt to defend himself. He made these remarks repeatedly to me and to others in my presence, and was perfectly rational when he made these remarks.

Q. How long have you practiced medicine and surgery?

A. Since Feburary, 1875.

Q. Are you a regular graduate of Medicine?

A. I am.

Q. Where, at what Medical College did you graduate?

A. First, at the Medical Department of the State University of Indiana, and later at the Medical Department of Butler University, Indiana.

Q. How long after deceased was shot did he die?

A. Four days.

Signed, Walter N. Sherman

Subscribed and sworn to before me this eighteenth day of November, 1886 John T. Hogue

Justice of the Peace
And Acting Coroner Apache County
Territory of Arizona
Filed, Dec. 10, 1886 Alfred Ruiz, Clerk.

The Tombstone Prospector reported that 'The Clanton's were at their Ranch, by some accounts, operating as heads of a ranch-jumping gang of ne'er do wells, including a man named Renfro.' The Clanton's invited a neighboring ranch owner named Ellinger to their dwelling, and Renfro began abusing the guest over a ranch claim. Renfro picked up a six shooter and strode toward Ellinger. Ike Clanton jumped in between the two, but 'Renfro' suddenly threw his pistol around Ike and Shot Ellinger in the breast.' 'The rancher lived several days in great agony, suffering a thousand deaths, and died on or about the 10th day of November last, 1886.'

TERRITORY OF ARIZONA Springerville, A.T.

COUNTY OF APACHE Nonember 18, 1886

Inquisition by Coroner's Jury

In the Matter of the Before, John T. Hogue,
Inquisition upon the Acting Coroner
body of Isaac Ellinger deceased.

We, the undersigned Jury, summoned to appear before John T. Hogue, the Acting Coroner, of the Precinct of Springerville, and County of Apache, at the residence of Dr. W.N. Sherman, in the Town of Springerville, on the eighteenth day of November, 1886, to inquire into the cause of the death of Isaac N. Ellinger, having been duly sworn according to law and having made such Inquisition after inspecting the body, and hearing the testimony adduced, upon our oaths, each and all of us do say that we find the deceased was named Isaac N. Ellinger, was a Native of the United States, aged, about twenty six years; That he came to his death on the tenth day of November, 1886, at this County, by a pistol shot wound inflicted on the sixth day of November, 1886, by the hand of one Lee Renfro, and-we further find, that we believe Lee Renfro to be the person by whose act the death of the said Isaac N. Ellinger was occasioned, according to the evidence hereto attached. All of which we duly certify by this Inquisition, in writing, by us signed, this eighteenth day of November, 1886.

CORONER'S JURY:

Luther Martin
Washington Landell
N.H. McCuistion
A.A. Dewitt
George H. Crosby
James Thompson
M.H. Burk
H. Russell
Elisha Everett

IN THE COUNTY COURT

in and for the

COUNTY OF APACHE, TERRITORY OF ARIZONA

THE TERRITORY OF ARIZONA :
Against
LEE RENFRO Defendant: INDICTMENT #10
Cal 82

LEE RENFRO is accused by the Grand Jury of the County of Apache, Territory of Arizona, by this Indictment, of the crime of MURDER committed as follows: Said LEE RENFRO on or about the sixth day of November in the year 1886, and before the finding of this Indictment, did at the County of Apache, Territory of Arizona, upon one ISAAC ELLINGER unlawfully, feloniously and of his malice aforethought make an assault, and the said LEE RENFRO with a certain pistol commonly called a six shooter which he, the said LEE RENFRO then and there in his hands, had and held and which said pistol was then and there loaded and charged with gun powder and lead bullets and which said pistol so loaded and charged, as before said was then and there a deadly weapon, did then and there, unlawfully, felonious, wilfully, deliberately and with malice aforethought, by means of said pistol, discharge and shoot one of said lead bullets into the body of said. ISAAC ELLINGER, and by means, the Defendant did then and there inflict a certain wound in and upon the body of the said ISSAC ELLINGER, of which said wound, the said ISAAC ELLINGER on or about the fifteen day of November in the year 1886, in said County and Territory died, contrary to the statutes of the Territory of Arizona in such cases made and provided and against the peace and dignity of the same.

(Signed) Harris Baldwin
District Attorney of Apache County,
Territory of Arizona.

From the Jack Becker Collection
\

more;

Lee Renfro murders Isaac N. Ellinger

What Ever Happened to the Apache Kid?

Ads by Google

Arizona Photo Solutions

Portrait, Wedding, Family, Event & Commercial Photography in Payson Az
Arizona Photo Solutions - Payson, AZ Portraits | Wedding Photography | Fine Art Photography | Seniors Pictures | Baby Photography

Chiricahua Photography

Photo gallery of Chiricahua National Monument by Jeff Bonner
Chiricahua Photography
Who Was The Apache Kid?

The Apache Kid has come to be known as a notorious outlaw and fierce Apache. We may never how much of this statement is truth and how much is legend.

He was born around 1860 with the given name of Haskay-bay-nay-natyl, which means, "the tall man destined to come to a mysterious end".

Historians cannot seem to agree on when or where he was born, whether he was a White Mountain or Pinal Apache, or even what his name was.

more;
http://www.squidoo.com/Apache-Kid

Canyon Diablo, Arizona originated as a railroad town in 1880 when construction was halted until a bridge could be built over the canyon. A further delay was caused by financial difficulties and it wasn’t until 1890 that the railroad bridge was completed.

The canyon had earlier been given its name by a soldier named Lieutenant Whipple in 1853 when it presented such an obstacle to his thirty-fifth parallel survey party. Having to go miles out of their way to get across, he appropriately named it Devil’s Canyon. When the town was born, it took the canyon's name, which ended up being extremely appropriate for the reputation that the town would soon earn.

There being no law enforcement in the settlement, it quickly became a wild and lawless place as drifters, gamblers, and outlaws made their way to town. With the closest law enforcement being some 100 miles away, the settlement earned a reputation of being meaner than Tombstone and Dodge City combined, with many of it "citizens” winding up in the local cemetery. The saloons, gambling dens and brothels never closed, running 24 hours a day. The town comprised mostly of shacks with two lines of buildings facing each other across the rocky road on the north side of the railroad right-of-way. The "street,” aptly referred to as Hell Street, included fourteen saloons, ten gambling houses, four brothels and two dance halls. Wedged between these businesses were a couple of eating counters, a grocery and a dry goods store.

more;
Canyon Diablo - Wilder than Tombstone and Dodge City Combined

On these journeys to Grandpa Gamble’s, it was a tradition to stop and visit the "old convict” who was buried just off the road. I can remember, we’d walk around the area, gather up a few more rocks to place on his grave, and Papa would tell us about the old convict. This is the story my folks told us about the gravesite.

It seems that the prison guards had a crew of prisoners out there working with pick and shovel on a hot summer day in 1916. All of a sudden, for some reason, one of the convicts bolted and ran. He was shot dead on the spot. The other convicts were made to dig a hole for their comrade, roll him off in the new grave and cover him up. This probably dispelled any notion of the other prisoners to bolt and run.

The gravesite of the "old convict” is in a rock strewn, cactus infested little flat. I have stood at his burial place, looking in every direction, and you seeing many miles. I cannot fathom where that convict thought he was going. Maybe it was just a way to get out of this cruel world. We never knew what he was in prison for. As the Mexicans say, "Quien Sabe”.

The first time I took my husband and children to see the gravesite; we saw a very strange thing – a cholla cactus had grown at the head of the grave. It was a tall, spindly thing about two and a half feet tall, with two arms that formed a perfect cross. I guess no one but the Good Lord remembers who he was, but the Lord had provided him a marker.

more;
The Old Convict Gravesite Near Clifton Arizona

The psyops employed agents such as photoshopping agent gumjob who were to oppose any who might realize the type of deception being conducted.

The idea was that the Twins, which had differences in their core, would be presented as perfectly identical in all ways, despite the fact there were obvious differences in the historical photographic record.

Silhouettes showed that WTC 2 had twice as many hallways as WTC 1.

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

The differences between WTC 2 and WTC 1 were that WTC 2 had twice as many hallways and elevators that entered directly from the lobby. The fake plans with the photoshopping of images was intended to offset the fact that NO IMAGE FROM 9-11 showed the supposed steel core columns that FEMA said existed. NIST would be shown to have used the wrong design to analyse what was presented as collapse. That invalidated the official "cause of death".

Hunting & Fishing

Hunting

Fishing

- Rules & Regulations
- Sport Fish Species
- Where to Fish
- Urban Fishing
- Weekly Fishing Report
- Lake Levels/River Flow
- Stocking Schedule
- Fish Consumption Advisories
-

State Records
- Big Fish-of-the-Year
- Hatcheries
Resources
expand icon Outdoor Recreation
expand icon Wildlife & Conservation
expand icon Education & Outreach
expand icon Inside AZGFD
Customer Service

State Records

Arizona State Fish Records
Updated February 22, 2010

Inland Waters -- Hook and Line
As reported to and verified by the Arizona Game and Fish Department
Species Name Size, Location, Angler, and Date
Bass, Largemouth 16 lb. 7.68 oz 28.0 in., Canyon Lake
Randall E. White, Mesa 4/22/97
Bass, Rock 0 lb. 12.96 oz. 10.25 in., Upper Verde River
Eric Woolsey, Cottonwood 4/6/06
Bass, Smallmouth 7 lb. 0.96 oz. 22.75 in., Roosevelt Lake
Dennis K. Barnhill, Mesa 3/18/88
Bass, Striped 28 lb. 9.28 oz. 45.7 in., Lake Pleasant
John R. Davis, Peoria 12/7/09
Bass, White 4 lb. 11.7 oz. 19.5 in., Upper Lake Pleasant
David Amburgey, Peoria 4/72
Bass, Yellow 1 lb. 15.8 oz. 11.25 in., Upper Lake Mary
Glenn D. Davis III, Flagstaff 5/19/95
Bluegill 3 lb. 15.68 oz. 15.75 in., Goldwater Lake
Christopher Ray Mapes, Prescott Valley 5/2/04
Buffalo, Bigmouth 36 lb. 6.0 oz. 38.5 in., Roosevelt Lake
Leon Stewart, Payson 3/14/95
Buffalo, Black 35 lb. 6.72 oz. 40.5 in., Canyon Lake
David Hoenshell, Mesa 5/24/95
Bullhead, Black 2 lb. 6.1 oz. 16.5 in., Parker Canyon Lake
Mikki St. George, Sierra Vista 9/9/02
Bullhead, Yellow 4 lb. 8.1 oz. 17.75 in., Mormon Lake
Patricia Simmon, Phoenix 7/15/89
Carp 37 lb. 0.0 oz. 40.0 in., Bartlett Lake
Jonathan Gardner, Phoenix 8/8/87
Catfish, Channel 32 lb. 4.0 oz. 38.75 in., Parker Canyon Lake
Chuck Berndt, Sierra Vista 4/24/87
Catfish, Flathead 71 lb. 10.24 oz., 53 in., San Carlos Lake
Adrian Manzanedo, Florence 01/05/03
Crappie, Black 4 lb. 10.0 oz. --in., San Carlos Lake
John Shadrick, Mammoth 1959
Crappie, White 3 lb. 5.28 oz. 16.75 in., Lake Pleasant
Robert Schnell, Glendale 2/22/82
Grayling, Arctic 1 lb. 9.76 oz. 14.65 in., Lee Valley Lake
Glenn D. Davis III, Flagstaff 7/10/95
Northern Pike 32 lb. 5.6 oz. 49 in., Ashurst Lake
Ronald Needs, Flagstaff 11/5/04
Roundtail Chub* 3 lb. 14.9 oz. 18.5 in., Lower Salt River
Richard L. Walton, Chandler 3/3/84
Striped Mullet 5 lb. 2.24 oz. 23.75 in., Fortuna Pond
Robert Bayles, Yuma 4/24/04
Sucker, Desert** 2 lb. 10.75 oz. 18.0 in., Verde River
Edith Toney, Mesa 9/20/92
Sucker, Sonora 5 lb. 6.4 oz. 20.25. in., Evelyn Hallman Lake
Jay Nochta, Phoenix 12/1/96
Sunfish, Green 1 lb. 9 oz. 11.0 in., Parker Canyon Lake
Paul Bennett, Sierra Vista 7/27/96
Sunfish, Hybrid* 2 lb. 2.22 oz. 12.5 in., Patagonia Lake
Mikey Alan Porter, Tucson 6/5/98
Sunfish, Redear 3 lb. 9.0 oz. 14.5 in., Goldwater Lake
Jay Adkins, Prescott 8/12/93
Tilapia 7 lb. 8.8 oz. 20.0 in., Saguaro Lake
Tim Alan Schoenecker, Gilbert 3/31/02
Trout, Apache** 5 lb. 15.5 oz. 24.0 in., Hurricane Lake***
Lyle Hemphill, Lakeside 6/10/93
Trout, Brook 4 lb. 15.2 oz. 20.5 in., Sunrise Lake***
Marshall Gregg, Whiteriver 10/20/95
Trout, Brown 22 lb. 14.5 oz. 36.0 in., Reservation Lake***
Bryce Sisson, Prescott 8/6/99
Trout, Cutthroat 6 lb. 5.0 oz. 22.3 in., Luna Lake
Eric James Walter, Tucson 10/76
Trout, Rainbow

15 lb. 9.12 oz. 32.5 in., Willow Springs Lake
Harold Wright, Sun City 9/29/06
Walleye 16 lb. 1.76 oz. 31 in., Show Low Lake
Gregg Munck, Show Low 11/18/02
White Amur (Trip.) 47 lb. 1.6 oz. 46.5 in., Encanto Park Lake
Kevin A. Baylor Jr., Phoenix 7/12/02
Yellow Perch 1 lb. 10.0 oz. 13.5 in., Stoneman Lake
Art Ellico, Kingman 3/21/84
Inland Waters -- Catch and Release +
Bass, Largemouth 28 in. Lake Pleasant
Bill Wilson, Glendale 3/12/05
Bass, Smallmouth 23 in., Roosevelt Lake
Ginger Wright, Tonto Basin 6/18/06
Bass, Striped 29 in., Lake Pleasant
Bill Larson, Phoenix 11/9/06
Bass, White 18 in. Lake Pleasant
Bradley Garraway, Phoenix 3/24/05
Bass, Yellow 13 in. Roosevelt Lake
Tom Simpson, Pahrump, NV 12/10/08
Bluegill 10 in., Lake Pleasant
Mark Moore, Glendale 01/31/06
Buffalo, Black 41 in. Apache Lake
Bill Groseclose, Apache Junction 4/23/03
Carp

37 in., McKellops Lake
Mack Hollen Jr., Phoenix 5/6/06
Catfish, Channel 32 in. Fool Hollow Lake
Justin William Glen Hulbert, Show Low 4/10/09
Catfish, Flathead 53 in., Roosevelt Lake
Andrew Srejic, Avondale 9/23/06
Crappie, Black 16 in., Apache Lake
Ron Robinson, Alta Vista, IA 4/6/98
Crappie, White 13 in., Lake Pleasant
Mary Moore, Glendale 01/31/06
Northern Pike 34 in., Long Lake
Mark A. Halter, Cottonwood 6/27/09
Sucker, Sonora 22 in., Lower Salt River
Brian Weisheim, Scottsdale 12/18/09
Sunfish, Hybrid 10 in. Papago Ponds #2
Mack Hollen Jr., Phoenix 6/19/04
Sunfish, Redear 11 in. Papago Ponds #2
Warren Hollen, Phoenix 7/3/04
Tilapia 18 in. Tempe Town Lake
Brandon Williams, Scottsdale 4/29/09
Trout, Apache

27 in., Silver Creek

Tim McGough, Scottsdale 10/2/09
Trout, Brook 13 in. Crescent Lake
Brian Weisheim, Scottsdale 5/19/09
Trout, Brown 23 in. Black River
Benjamin A. Payne, Tucson 6/23/07
Trout, Cutthroat 17 in. Big Lake
Brian Weisheim, Scottsdale 4/28/09
Trout, Rainbow 31 in. Silver Creek
Paul D. Voelker, Scottsdale 1/9/07
Walleye 33 in. Fool Hollow Lake
Gregg Munck, Show Low 6/27/04
White Amur (Trip.) 47 in., Encanto Park Lake
Denny Noel, Phoenix 10/18/06
Inland Waters -- Non-Hook and Line
Buffalo, Bigmouth (archery) 39 lb. 8.0 oz. 41.5 in. Saguaro Lake
Michael T. Young, Mesa 3/28/90
Buffalo, Black (archery) 47 lb. 2.56 oz. 45 in. Apache Lake
Bryan Darnell, Dewey 3/19/05
Buffalo, Smallmouth (archery) 38 lb. 8.0 oz. 36 in. Canyon Lake
David Heater, Chandler 6/10/97
Carp (archery)

38 lb. 3.84 oz. 39 in., Saguaro Lake
Ronald Nuss Jr., Gilbert 4/24/08
Striped Mullet (archery) 9 lb. 1.6 oz. 27.25 in., Yuma Salinity Canal
Daniel S. Day, Yuma 5/2/04
Sonora Sucker (archery) 4 lb. 15.52 oz. 23.5 in. Lower Salt River
Ronald Nuss, Jr., Mesa 4/28/97
Tilapia (archery) 7 lb. 15 oz. 20.25 in., Saguaro Lake
Michael T. Young, Mesa 4/26/04
Colorado River Waters -- Hook and Line
Bass, Largemouth 16 lb. 14.0 oz. 28.25 in. Colorado River, Yuma
Dale Uden, Yuma 3/8/96
Bass, Smallmouth 5 lb. 2.72 oz. 21.5 in. Colorado River, Parker
Gene Albers, Fontana, CA 2/8/97
Bass, Striped** 67 lb. 1.0 oz. 47.5 in. CO River, Willow Beach
Jeff Smith, Henderson, NV 8/15/97
Bass, White 5 lb. 5.0 oz. 19.6 in. Imperial Reservoir
Norman Mize, Chula Vista, CA 3/72
Bluegill 2 lb. 11.5 oz. 11.75 in. Bradley Bay, Lake Mead
Ben Mellott, Kingman 5/27/89
Bullhead, Yellow 2 lb. 8.8 oz. 15.5 in. Colo. R. near Bullhead City
Douglas R. Pinotti, Mesa 3/24/86
Carp 42 lb. 0.0 oz. 43.0 in. Lake Havasu
Gary Ramsfield, L. Havasu City 3/79
Catfish, Channel 35 lb. 4.0 oz. 38.0 in. Topock Marsh
Wando L. Tull, Barstow, CA 1952
Catfish, Flathead 74 lb. 0.0 oz. 51.5 in. CO River - Laguna Dam
Walter Wilson, Bard, CA 5/11/98
Crappie, Black 2 lb. 12.0 oz. 16.0 in. Havasu Sprgs, Lk Havasu
Julia Grammer, Makanda, IL 3/11/96
Pacific Tenpounder 12.6 oz. 15.75 in. Near Pilot Knob
Charles Reel, Jr., Yuma 6/13/81
Striped Mullet 9 lb. 8.0 oz. 25.5 in. Colo/Gila River confluence
Buddy E. Fike, Glendale 3/76
Sucker, Razorback*þ 9 lb. 13.0 oz. 29.0 in. Co. River, Lake Havasu
Freeman Summers, Lk Havasu City 1/23/78
Sunfish, Green 1 lb. 5.28 oz. 11.5 in. Lake Havasu
Jose Orozco, Poston 7/16/97
Sunfish, Hybrid* 3 lb. 1.28 oz. 16.0 in. Colorado River, Parker
Rob Woodford, Bullhead City 10/12/00
Sunfish, Redear 4 lb. 2.24 oz. 15.5 in. Lake Havasu
David J. Smith, Torrance, CA 2/16/10
Tilapia 6 lb. 2.72 oz. 19 in. Colorado River, Parker
A. Clark Wellard, Pocatello, ID 1/27/06
Trout, Brook 5 lb. 4.0 oz. 19.0 in. Lee's Ferry
Moe Beck, Glendale 3/6/82
Trout, Brown 17 lb. 0.0 oz. 32.0 in. Last Chance Bay, Powell
Chuck Holland, Phoenix 5/1/71
Trout, Cutthroat 9 lb. 8.0 oz. 30.5 in. South of Davis Dam
Jeff Vincent, Mohave Mesa 8/79
Trout, Rainbow 21 lb. 5.5 oz. --in., Willow Beach
John Reid, Las Vegas, NV 9/66
Walleye 8 lb. 1.0 oz. 29.0 in. Lake Powell
Bud Clifford, Phoenix 5/77
Warmouth 0 lb. 12.0 oz. 10.0 in. Senator Lake
Patrick Ferguson, Yuma 3/74

Colorado River Waters -- Catch and Release +
Bass, Largemouth 28 in. Lower Colorado River
David Percell, Bullhead City 2/17/04
Bass, Smallmouth 22 in. Lake Havasu
Jeffrey Dean, Lake Havasu City 2/12/05
Bass, Striped 31 in. Lake Powell
Bradley Garraway, Phoenix 3/29/05
Carp 48 in. Lake Mohave
Gary Sweet, Bullhead City 10/20/07
Warmouth 10 in., Colorado River, Imperial Dam
Barbara Harp, Mackay, ID 3/26/06
White Amur (Trip.) 44 in. Colorado River, Yuma
Richard Halliwill, Nutrioso 4/9/09

Colorado River Waters -- Non-Hook and Line
Carp (archery) 23 lb. 4.0 oz. 37.5 in. CO Riv., (Imperial Dam)
Gil Blum, Wittmann 2/4/95
Striped Mullet (archery) 3 lb. 13.0 oz. 21.0 in. Colorado River, Yuma
Dell Owens, Phoenix 5/19/91
Tilapia (archery) 7 lb. 11.0 oz. 19.38 in. CO Riv, (Imperial Dam)
Kenny Marler, Yuma 9/21/96
NOTE: Records are based upon weight recorded on state-certified (legal for trade) scales and two witnesses to the weighing. Record fish must be available for inspection by Department personnel. New record fish must outweigh the standing record for the species by at least one full ounce. Fish taken from private waters that are closed to public access are not eligible for record status.

+ Based on length only and rounded down to nearest inch. New entries must exceed existing entry by at least 1 inch.

* Larger than current all-tackle world record listed by the International Game Fish Assn. and the National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame.

** World record for all tackle as verified by the National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame.

*** Fort Apache Indian Reservation.

þ Species now protected, may not be taken.

public domain info located here;
State Records

Big Game Species

Additional Big Game Species pages
- Antelope

- Javelina
- Black Bear

- Turkey
- Buffalo

- Mountain Lion
- Bighorn Sheep

- Mule Deer
- Elk

- White-tailed Deer

Arizona publishes a set of Game and Fish laws (ARS Title 17), and annually it publishes "Arizona Hunting Regulations" which focus on seasons during a fiscal year, spanning the fall of one year through the spring of the next year. The game laws identify big game animals such as the ones listed below, as well as providing statutory authority to the Commission and Department for the management of wildlife in Arizona. Tiered below the laws, are Commission Rules, which describe procedurally the implementation of laws. Commission Orders are set annually and establish seasons, season dates, and permit numbers. They also define the times and methods of taking wildlife and the possession and bag limits.

Arizona has a state law to help prevent antihunting groups and individuals from harassing sportsmen while in the field. In the event of any harassment call Operation Game Thief toll free (1-800-352-0700) immediately, 24-hours a day.

from
Big Game Species

Snow conditions may hinder some spring turkey hunts
Mentored youth turkey camps will still go on

With more than a decade of prolonged drought conditions throughout Arizona, any moisture is a welcome blessing across our state’s landscapes, from low-lying deserts to high-elevation forests. However, for those sportsmen and women who live for the trials and tribulations of out-foxing a cagey, wild gobbler in Arizona’s pine forests, this past winter’s snowfall has produced some inconveniences that hunters need to be aware of before they embark on their upcoming spring adventure.

Arizona Game and Fish Department officials in the Pinetop and Flagstaff regions advise that the snow pack is still significant in areas above 7,300-feet elevation in the White Mountains, North Kaibab Plateau, San Francisco Peaks and Mogollon Rim country, resulting in many roads being impassable or closed due to snow or muddy conditions.

Most of the closures are on roads accessing higher elevation country in Game Management Units 1, 3C, 5B, 6A, 6B, 7, 8, 12A and 27; the southern parts of Units 4A, 4B and 5A; and the east portion of Unit 9.

Higher-than-average winter snow and rainfall caused Apache-Sitgreaves, Coconino and Kaibab National Forests’ personnel to close numerous roads across the forests to prevent road damage and off-road damage to meadows and sensitive habitats. Many of these roads access traditional turkey-hunting areas. While department personnel are working with Forest Service staff on when and which roads are opened, the forests will make the final decision on these matters.

Despite conditions in some areas, sportsmen and women will find there is still plenty of country in which to find birds, especially if one is willing to walk into an area currently closed to vehicle traffic.

Department officials also suggest that because the spring turkey hunts have a lengthy season, closing on May 20 this year, it may be a good option to consider venturing afield later in the season rather than on the opening weekend. With warmer weather, wind and fewer fronts coming through, the higher country will dry up quickly.

Contacts for the latest updates on road closures and conditions in a particular area are:

* Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests at (928) 333-4301 or Apache and Sitgreaves National Forests - Contact Us
* Coconino National Forest at (928) 527-3600 or Coconino National Forest - Current Conditions - District Specific Information
* Kaibab National Forest at (928) 635-8200 or Kaibab National Forest- Home/contact/

Officials have some notes of caution for turkey hunters this spring. Do not attempt going around barricades or locked gates. Not only have many people gotten themselves stuck by doing so, they can also be cited for such action. Plan for nighttime and early morning temperatures to be below freezing, and dress appropriately.

Finally, because of the potential for getting stuck and poor weather conditions, leave a detailed itinerary with a family member or friend, including specific hunting and camping sites and an arrival time back home.

The department in cooperation with the National Shooting Sports Foundation Heritage Partnership and the National Wild Turkey Federation are hosting three mentored youth turkey hunting camps. Juniors-only spring turkey tags are available for purchase over-the-counter at any license dealer or department office. For a listing of camps and to register, visit www.azgfd.gov/huntingon the right side under "Mentored Hunting & Juniors-only Events."

Arizona Game and Fish contacts:
Bruce Sitko, (928) 367-4281, Public Information Officer, Pinetop Regional Office
Shelly Shepherd, (928) 214-1241, Public Information Officer, Flagstaff Regional Office

from
AZGFD.gov Wildlife News issue April 9 2010

Time to start watching for venomous critters
Rattlers, scorpions, lizards ready to feed

Welcome to springtime in Arizona; home to the most dangerous rattlesnake, spider, lizard, and scorpion in the nation.

The temperatures are rising and those slithering, crawling, burrowing, and web-spinning critters are ready to eat.

The Arizona Game and Fish Department reminds the public these venomous insects and reptiles become active this time of year. People who take the time to learn and educate themselves, and their children, can minimize the likelihood of a dangerous encounter.

“It’s just about time,” said Zen Mocarski, public information officer at the Game and Fish Kingman office. “After a winter of inactivity, they’re ready for their first meals of the year.”

“Spiders, scorpions, rattlesnakes, the Gila monster, and a variety of other critters are part of life in Arizona. As it warms up, they’ll become increasingly more visible.”

Mocarski worries most about young children who have a natural curiosity of their surroundings.

“Parents need to teach children not to pick up any type of wildlife,” he said. “Teach your kids to come and get you when they see something.”

The most commonly encountered rattlesnake in Arizona is the western diamondback, which also accounts for the most bites. And, while there is no such thing as a typical rattlesnake bite, the Mohave is accepted as the most dangerous, although the potency of its venom can vary from region-to-region.

“What’s the most dangerous rattlesnake?” Mocarski asked. “The one that bit you.”

Mocarski said accidental bites are rare, and many incidents involve alcohol. However, if bitten, the rules to follow are simple.

“Remove any restrictive clothing and jewelry and get to a medical facility as quickly as possible,” he explained. “Forget what you’ve seen in movies and get treatment with anti-venom.

“Do not cut open the bite area and try to suck out the venom, don’t submerge the bite area in ice, and do not tie off the area with a tourniquet.”

While approximately 30 percent of rattlesnake bites are considered dry bites – those that do not require anti-venom treatment – a medical professional should make that determination.

In addition, do not spend time trying to capture or collect the rattlesnake. Identification is not necessary for treatment.

Understanding wildlife behavior can go a long way in avoiding bites and stings.

Rattlesnakes are cold blooded and have to work to try and maintain an ideal body temperature. During cooler times, such as evening hours, rattlesnakes will seek out a heat source such as pavement. During the heat of the day, they will seek shade.

Mocarski added that it is a myth that rattlers will always rattle before a strike.

“It’s our jobs to take certain precautions,” Mocarski said. “Keep a close eye on the sides of trails and never place your hands and feet in an area you can’t see.”

As for dogs, Mocarski said encounters with rattlesnakes can be dangerous.

“Dogs tend to be bitten around the face and neck,” he explained. “Training can help, but keeping your pet on a leash and close to your side will help avoid bites that occur as a result of a dog’s natural curiosity.”

For scorpions and spiders, Mocarski said to wear gloves when working around wood or rock piles and to shake out shoes that have been left outside. He added that open-toed shoes provide little protection.

Most scorpion stings are comparable to that of a bee. However, the sting of the bark scorpion can be more severe. Its sting can be harmful to young children, the elderly, and individuals in poor health.

While all spiders are venomous, two factors must exist to be considered a threat to humans: the venom must be strong enough to do damage, and their jaws must be able to break human skin. With these factors in mind, two spiders in the area are considered dangerous to humans: the brown (a relative of the brown recluse), and the black widow.

The Gila monster is the only venomous lizard in North America. Its bite is extremely painful and can result in vomiting and convulsions. The Gila monster is also notorious for not letting go, and victims have been known to show up at an emergency room with the lizard still attached.

“A Gila monster bite is not something an individual wants to experience,” Mocarski said. “The good news is that if people leave them alone, they’ll leave the people alone. I’ve never heard of an accidental Gila monster bite.”

Mocarski added that the Gila monster is protected and it is illegal to disturb, capture, or kill one. It is rarely seen, spending much of its life underground.

“All these animals are important parts of the ecosystem,” Mocarski explained. “Rattlesnakes help keep rodent populations under control while scorpions and spiders feast on a number of different types of insects.”

“They’ve been here a long time. It’s our job to learn to live with them, not their job to learn to live with us.”

For information about Arizona’s rattlesnakes, visit Arizona Rattlesnakes.
For information about some of Arizona’s reptiles, visit Arizona Reptiles.

The WTC 2 concrete core at about 1/2 height,

is one image from 9-11 that cannot be explained without the concrete core. There is absolutely no way such could be the supposed steel core columns that the FEMA deception attempts to supplant as the structure.

Lilybily, you are full of it.

Not a floor under the brownish mass of concrete. Before the perimeter wall panel got stuck to the denser concrete falling faster that it.

mv2mtz.jpg

Putting aside the fact that you wrote a non-sentence there, you babbling moron, let's pretend that you were trying to say something intelligible. It is of course unclear, since you are ill-at-ease with simple declarative sentences, but it kinda sorta LOOKS a little bit as though you were attempting to say: something or other about the object not being a floor?

For present purposes, who cares? I didn't ask you that, asshole.

It is FALLING, whether it's a floor or a wall, scumbag.

So, now, you cowardly unmanly moron menstrual blood dripping pussy, try answering the question instead of evading and attempting to deflect

"YES" or "NO." Is it your contention, scumbag, that the Twin Towers, upon collapse, fell at free fall speeds?

AND OH, BY THE WAY, IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST MADE THE CLAIM THAT CONCRETE IS DENSER THAN STEEL???? Are you really that fucking stupid?

:lol:

In your own imbecile way, however, you are lurching toward proving me right about you. Even better!

FACT SHEET
Blackbeard the Pirate

Little is known concerning the origin of Blackbeard the pirate. Documents suggest both Bristol and London in England, the island of Jamaica, and even Philadelphia as his home. He is said to have operated out of Jamaica as a privateer during Queen Anne's War (1702-1713) previous to having been a pirate.

Historical sources vary as to Blackbeard's real name. Though most publications mentioning the pirate by name over the past couple of centuries have identified him as Edward Teach, the majority of primary source documents written during the time of his activities indicate that "Thatch" or some other phonetic derivation (i.e., Thach, Thache, etc.), was actually the name he was going by at the time. The name Drummond is mentioned by one early source, but this is not supported by the vast volume of other documentation.

It appears that Blackbeard may have begun his piratical career under the command of Benjamin Hornigold. Though Hornigold's activities as a pirate can be traced back to as early as 1714, it is not known exactly when Thatch joined his crew.

Thatch captured a French slave ship called Concorde off the island of St. Vincent around November 1717. Thatch strengthened the armament of the vessel, renamed her Queen Anne's Revenge, and for the next seven months used the ship in consort with smaller sloops to harrass shipping throughout the Caribbean and up the eastern seaboard of North America.

It is not currently known how many vessels Blackbeard captured during his exploits, but a preliminary database compiled by museum researchers currently contains over 50 prizes which can be directly attributed to Thatch's activities.

Blackbeard was eventually tracked down to Ocracoke Inlet, North Carolina by the Royal Navy and killed in a brief but bloody battle on November 22, 1718.

more;
North Carolina Maritime Museum - Blackbeard the Pirate

Liliybily forgets that concrete walls are thick and mostly continuous, so represent more mass and relative density in the object falling than does steel framed walls spaced on 22" centers. The brownish mass is concrete.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Since the FEMA deception depends on the post 9-11 psyops and the false leadership of the truth movement, it is logical that many internet posters are actually agents pretending to be citizens with opinins.

That is "opinions", not evidence to support them.

Your links did not show that the WTC documents were microfilmed. You have provided no link and are unaccountable.

You go get the plans IF you think, or wnat others to think they are available.

I know they are not and that you are a treasonous, lying agent.

Your links did not show that the WTC documents were microfilmed. You have provided no link and are unaccountable.

You go get the plans IF you think, or wnat others to think they are available.

I know they are not and that you are a treasonous, lying agent.

no jackass. ALL the documents were returned.

you have never shown one bit of information that the building plans were part of these documents. all you have is a general description of "world trade center files" and in your delusional mind that somehow equates to the building plans. you also have some kind of mental condition that makes you think pictures of your invisicrete core from decades before guiliani was mayor would somehow be part of of these files.

you are simply a fucking moron.:cuckoo:

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

All I have to do is ask for the official plans. When you fail to provide a link leading to them, my point is proven agent.

Forum List

Back