FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

All I have to do is ask for the official plans. When you fail to provide a link leading to them, my point is proven agent.

that would be wonderful except there is one small problem.

nobody claimed the official plans are available online, you fucking moron!! :lol:

you want the official building plans then pay the owner to get them. they are copyrighted. http://ww.lera.com

All I have to do is ask for the official plans. When you fail to provide a link leading to them, my point is proven agent.

all i need to do is show pictures of the ACTUAL CORE of the world trade center and your invisicrete hoax is exposed. :lol:

find any pictures of a concrete core yet?
find any documentation to your claim of "elevator guide rail support" that you pulled out of your ass?
find any documentation to support your claim that the cores were radically different?
find any pictures of the concrete core getting constructed?
find any building plans for a concrete core?

corecloseupbest.jpg

Image194Resized.jpg

nocore.jpg

d5.jpg

im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6xdCS9NJU]YouTube - 9/11: Why They Fell pt 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTEZIdg7g&feature=PlayList&p=A6382FD1025BACE9&index=62]YouTube - WTC 1&2 UNIQUE DESIGN.[/ame]

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
Newsweek. Newsweek.com

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine.TIME.com

"The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the building's high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. "
engineering.comENGINEERING.com

"Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak."
Berkeley 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

"Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it."
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

im_837_lg.jpg

9689d1268553338-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-screencaptureinsidewtc.jpg

9983d1271115398-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-5712.jpg

you are officially DEBUNKED for about the millionth time. :lol:
$5712.JPG

Last edited:

nobody claimed the official plans are available online, you fucking moron!! :lol:

you want the official building plans then pay the owner to get them. they are copyrighted. http://ww.lera.com
actually, the plans are available online
he just rejects then like he does reality

actually, the plans are available online
he just rejects then like he does reality

i know. he apparently thinks they arent official enough unless they come from the structural engineer himself. so let chris go get them from him if he wants them. nobody is stopping him. no secret agents. no black helicopters. no blinking man.

only his own fears of reality are stopping him.

Excuse me agent. That link is the architects site not a point to access plans. It is not even a page about their companies policy about getting copy.

It is not official.

You are an agent promoting treasonous concealment. You have no evidence for the core you/FEMA describe.

There is verified evidence from independent sources describing a concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick.

Excuse me agent. That link is the architects site not a point to access plans. It is not even a page about their companies policy about getting copy.

It is not official.

You are an agent promoting treasonous concealment. You have no evidence for the core you/FEMA describe.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick.
dipshit, it is a link to his site that has CONTACT info
you want the official plans, pay the man for his intellectual property and i'm sure he will send you a copy

It is not official.

do you have an english comprehension problem to go along with your delusions? :cuckoo:

i specifically told you that the plans are copyrighted and not available online. you need to buy them. so get the companies address and phone number off their website, call them and work out a price then mail them a check.

how fucking dumb are you?:eek:

I won't waste my time, I know they don't have them because someone would have gotten them and discussed them. I would have heard.

You lie.

WHAT?!!!! :eek:

you would have heard? how is that? someone would have walked up and blinked at you in morse code or something? are you claiming to be clairvoyant now? how the fuck would you ever know if someone bought some papers from a private company?

jesus christ..... of all the fucking stupid claims you have made this is near the top....

then...... and this is the best part of the whole thing.......
because you DIDNT hear that means THAT WE ARE LYING!!! :lol:

what a JACKASS!!!!! :ahole-1:

I won't waste my time, I know they don't have them because someone would have gotten them and discussed them. I would have heard.

You lie.

WHAT?!!!! :eek:

you would have heard? how is that? someone would have walked up and blinked at you in morse code or something? are you claiming to be clairvoyant now? how the fuck would you ever know if someone bought some papers from a private company?

jesus christ..... of all the fucking stupid claims you have made this is near the top....

then...... and this is the best part of the whole thing.......
because you DIDNT hear that means THAT WE ARE LYING!!! :lol:

what a JACKASS!!!!! :ahole-1:
he's a delusional dipshit deadbeat

As if people are not spreading information as fast as they can about 9-11.

Your cognitive distortions expose you agent

facts, jackass. facts are what you lack. you continually make things up without any facts to back them up.

soon i'm going to start a new thread with a list of all your claims that you have made up without any facts at all to back them up. you are welcome to join in the discussion. the first post of the thread will be continually updated with all your lies exposed.

meanwhile, where are your facts to back up your agent claim? everyone that disagrees with you is an agent?

where is your proof that people are spreading false information. (well, other than you, who is spreading false information)

As if people are not spreading information as fast as they can about 9-11.

Your cognitive distortions expose you agent

facts, jackass. facts are what you lack. you continually make things up without any facts to back them up.

soon i'm going to start a new thread with a list of all your claims that you have made up without any facts at all to back them up. you are welcome to join in the discussion. the first post of the thread will be continually updated with all your lies exposed.

meanwhile, where are your facts to back up your agent claim? everyone that disagrees with you is an agent?

where is your proof that people are spreading false information. (well, other than you, who is spreading false information)
he is a delusional fucktard
the truth and he are not in the same dimension of reality

It takes 2 agents lying and approving of lies or misrepresentations to make a psyops.

They must also use their agreement to reject the reality they are directed to control

It takes 2 agents lying and approving of lies or misrepresentations to make a psyops.

They must also use their agreement to reject the reality they are directed to control

Speaking of pure unadulterated bullshit -- CriscoFEARa, you puss, you are incapable of being honest.

It only takes one TROOFER to lie outright at the drop of a hat.

Speaking of dropping, you cowardly pussy dripping panty stain, why are you so afraid to answer a simple direct question? So, now, you cowardly unmanly moron menstrual blood dripping pussy, try answering the question instead of evading and attempting to deflect

"YES" or "NO." Is it your contention, scumbag, that the Twin Towers, upon collapse, fell at free fall speeds?

Liliybily forgets that concrete walls are thick and mostly continuous, so represent more mass and relative density in the object falling than does steel framed walls spaced on 22" centers. The brownish mass is concrete.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Since the FEMA deception depends on the post 9-11 psyops and the false leadership of the truth movement, it is logical that many internet posters are actually agents pretending to be citizens with opinins.

That is "opinions", not evidence to support them.

Pussy stain, don't tell me what I "forget" when you are too cowardly to answer my question in a simple straightforward way, you cowardly piece of lying Troofer shit.

Concrete floors, by the way. Not concrete walls. There were no concrete WALLS in the Twin Towers you fucking lying imbecile.

Now, then. back to the simple question you are ducking, you cowardly pussy-stain.

Did the Twin Towers, upon collapse, go down at free fall speeds?

Yes or no, you coward.

Liliybily forgets that concrete walls are thick and mostly continuous, so represent more mass and relative density in the object falling than does steel framed walls spaced on 22" centers. The brownish mass is concrete.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Since the FEMA deception depends on the post 9-11 psyops and the false leadership of the truth movement, it is logical that many internet posters are actually agents pretending to be citizens with opinins.

Pussy stain, don't tell me what I "forget" when you are too cowardly to answer my question in a simple straightforward way, you cowardly piece of lying Troofer shit.

Concrete floors, by the way. Not concrete walls. There were no concrete WALLS in the Twin Towers you fucking lying imbecile.

Now, then. back to the simple question you are ducking, you cowardly pussy-stain.

Yes or no, you coward.
did you see his "filing" got rejected by the Judge????

:lol:

BIG SURPRISE

LOL

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Yes or no, you coward.

BIG SURPRISE

LOL

No shit? I had not seen that news item before, no. Thanks for the update. It indeed comes as absolutely no surprise. I predicted it in fact. :cool:

CriscoFEARa surely gave the clerks a good laugh or so, however.

Yes or no, you coward.

BIG SURPRISE

LOL

No shit? I had not seen that news item before, no. Thanks for the update. It indeed comes as absolutely no surprise. I predicted it in fact. :cool:

CriscoFEARa surely gave the clerks a good laugh or so, however.
its in his thread titled that
LOL
what a moron, now he claims the judge is guilty
LOL

Forum List

Back