FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Considering you are supporting that the agency charged with analyzing collapse, NIST (disclaimer) never had building plans, a fact which mass murders use to conduct war when collapse was assumed.
The Constitution compromised by the patriot act, homeland security created on the premise of an analysis of building collapse and the people providing the analysis, basically defining the cause of death, HAVE NO PLANS, concealing treason is your intention.

The Twin towers had a concrete tubular rectangular core. NOT the core FEMA presented as existing with this grossly inadequate diagram constituting the ONLY official depiction of the Tin Towers core structure.

The WTC 2 core on 9-11.

Considering you are supporting that the agency charged with analyzing collapse, NIST (disclaimer) never had building plans, a fact which mass murders use to conduct war when collapse was assumed.
The Constitution compromised by the patriot act, homeland security created on the premise of an analysis of building collapse and the people providing the analysis, basically defining the cause of death, HAVE NO PLANS, concealing treason is your intention.

The Twin towers had a concrete tubular rectangular core. NOT the core FEMA presented as existing with this grossly inadequate diagram constituting the ONLY official depiction of the Tin Towers core structure.

robertson, the structural engineer of the buildings, has the plans and his agency cooperated with the NIST.

your entire claim is nothing but an absurd delusion. :cuckoo:

the rest of your post is just incoherent babble....

Last edited:
hey rat, While I agree with the rest of your post debunking agent chrissy once again, I do take exception to the statement about welding rebar.
I have designed building structures with butt welded rebar specified. However, this practice is generally only used for horizontal structures, not verticle structures such as the invisicrete walls agent chrissy insists were present in the wtc.
I have seen rebar welded in bridge decks, high rise decks and the base of dams.

I know of no reason to lock up 3" rebar. You can get it fabricated, it is not a nominal size. It would be too heavy to "carry off".

The rebar as he describes would not offer any vertical support. What he IS describing is the method used to butt weld the large steel box columns using full penetration welds. The 'core' of both WTC 1 and 2 were built using large box columns that were butt welded in place as the construction progressed.

The security he describes is laughable.

good luck rat inthe hat, you need it with agent chrissy.......

Thanks for the info regarding welding in those fields. We don't do any of those, so I was not familiar with them. We mostly roads, parking lots & foundations.

All low security fields, so we don't hire security to guard our rebar.

I am looking for info on high tensile steel super invisicrete. I could probably make a fortune using it for warehouse foundations. Perhaps Chrissy could turn me on to a source, so I could hire a few more employees and help turn the economy around.

I too would like to get in on the ground floor of the "invisacrete" market.
I am well versed in creating mix designs for concrete and asphalt. I am sure there is a learning curve to create a mix design for "invisacrete, but am also certain that I could get past the learning curve.

I wonder how one determines if "invisacrete" has received a good finish or even if it has completely filled the forms.

How does one determine if "invisicrete" is honeycombed, and how does one go about patching it?

As an aside, does anyone else notice that NONE of the other twoofers have come into agent chrissy's threads and made any posts lately?

I take that as a sign that agent chrissy is too far out in left field even for the other twoofers.

Text assertions of steel core columns do not make them appear as does concrete in photos of the Twins on 9-11. The east wall of the WTC 1 concrete core.

Another image taken from a helicopter at the same instant of the same piece of triangular shaped concrete toppling into the empty core area.

Invisisteel cannot be photographed, maybe you can make a text picture like this to show steel core columns on 9-11.

See? You, as agents of treason can draw pictures with text of steel core columns! A new tool of deception for you!

Text assertions of steel core columns do not make them appear as does concrete in photos of the Twins on 9-11. The east wall of the WTC 1 concrete core.

core_animation_75.gif

Another image taken from a helicopter at the same instant of the same piece of triangular shaped concrete toppling into the empty core area.

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

Invisisteel cannot be photographed, maybe you can make a text picture like this to show steel core columns on 9-11.

|| || ||
|| || ||

See? You, as agents of treason can draw pictures with text of steel core columns! A new tool of deception for you!

maybe you can show us some pictures of the concrete core. there is no concrete core in you pictures. you have debris, smoke and STEEL CORE COLUMNS in your pics!! :lol:

Yea, concrete debris toppling into the core just like I said.

Perhaps a few seconds later the west wall of the WTC 1 concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

the picture you just posted shows the STEEL CORE!!! :lol:

there is no concrete core in that picture.:cuckoo:

CriscoFEARa:

Claiming that when we all see nothing but steel we are actually looking at concrete only re-establishes that you make statements devoid of truth.

It's kind of amazing.

You post an image (endlessly, in fact) clearly showing steel and ONLY showing steel, but you falsely claim that it is concrete :cuckoo: then you act outwaged when nobody else "buys" your claim that you have posted an image of concrete.

You truly are in need of psychiatric help.

Have you ever turned down psychiatric help if it's been offered to you?

lilybily said:
CriscoFEARa:

Claiming that when we all see nothing but steel we are actually looking at concrete only re-establishes that you make statements devoid of truth.

As usual the opposite of what agents of treason say is true.

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6
oxfordarchcore.jpg

Then of course the engineer of records for the Twin Towers identifies a concrete core on September 13, 2001 in a Newsweek article.

Another engineer provising an early safety report to FEMA identifies a concrete core. The individual is certified in 12 states as a structural engineer.

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.
(see chapter 2.1)​

Which explains why we see this as the core of WTC 2 on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

It looks exactly like a concrete tubular core should under such conditions.

lilybily said:
CriscoFEARa:

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

Then of course the engineer of records for the Twin Towers identifies a concrete core on in a Newsweek article.

Another engineer provising an early safety report to FEMA identifies a concrete core. The individual is certified in 12 states as a structural engineer.

(see chapter 2.1)​

you are so full of shit your eyes must be brown

lilybily said:
CriscoFEARa:

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Then of course the engineer of records for the Twin Towers identifies a concrete core on September 13, 2001 in a Newsweek article.

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.
(see chapter 2.1)​

southcorestands.gif

all that crap has been debunked already.
9973d1271009130-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette-where.jpg

That cannot be so because it is completely consistent and you have produced no independently verified evidence such as you are looking at.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Again, you are looking at the evidence, so the problem is yours. You have produced no verified evidence.

Agent CriscoFEARa:

The problem is that when YOU look at the evidence you are NOT looking at the evidence which everyone else clearly sees. The problem is entirely yours.

You have never produced verified evidence.

You repeatedly quote a news account which was erroneous, ignoring the fact that it was denied by the very person who was supposedly "quoted."

You repeatedly post images of steel, and nothing but steel, and try to convince other people that the image depicts concrete. The only available inferences are that you are a rabid liar or clinically insane.

I don't much care which it is. You have less than no credibility for good reason.

Again, you are looking at the evidence, so the problem is yours. You have produced no verified evidence.

Agent CriscoFEARa:

The problem is that when YOU look at the evidence you are NOT looking at the evidence which everyone else clearly sees. The problem is entirely yours.

You have never produced verified evidence.

You repeatedly quote a news account which was erroneous, ignoring the fact that it was denied by the very person who was supposedly "quoted."

You repeatedly post images of steel, and nothing but steel, and try to convince other people that the image depicts concrete. The only available inferences are that you are a rabid liar or clinically insane.

I don't much care which it is. You have less than no credibility for good reason.
or both

the evidence you use is outdated, and in most cases completely WRONG
you show photos of steel and call it concrete
you lie about what was said by Mr RObertson, you use an image of an old dictionary that never made the claim you say it does and you still havent paid your fucking child support

Forum List

Back