FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Is that why FEMA provides this as the ONLY official depiction of the towers showing the core?

femacore.gif

And this is seen for the core of WTC 2 on 9-11?

southcorestands.gif

This proves you are pretending that there should be steel core columns.

femacore.gif

Because if you were not pretending you would have posted a link to the official plans. For that very reason, of course the reverse of what agents say is most often true.

Whereas I post this.

southcorestands.gif

And I say it is concrete, then produce a long string of verifications. Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Therefore, because you lie I tell the truth far more than you lie.

Because if you were not pretending you would have posted a link to the official plans. For that very reason, of course the reverse of what agents say is most often true.

Whereas I post this.

And I say it is concrete, then produce a long string of verifications. Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

femacore.gif

Whereas I post this.

southcorestands.gif

It borders on ironic, therefore, that CriscoFEARa's post is a lie.

The reality is that CriscoFEARa doesn't tell the truth -- pretty much at all.

In fact, it is sadly apparent that CriscoFEARa is incapable of being honest.

femacore.gif

Whereas I post this.

southcorestands.gif

It borders on ironic, therefore, that CriscoFEARa's post is a lie.

The reality is that CriscoFEARa doesn't tell the truth -- pretty much at all.

In fact, it is sadly apparent that CriscoFEARa is incapable of being honest.

The truth is usually the opposite of what the agents and perps say.

A credo agent chrissy lives by.

When you use text to try and prove that it looks like you are pretending. I would suggest using evidence like I do. I say concrete core, I show concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Then I refer to an independent, knowledgable authority for their identification of a concrete core.

L.E. Robertson in Newsweek

When you use text to try and prove that it looks like you are pretending. I would suggest using evidence like I do. I say concrete core, I show concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Then I refer to an independent, knowledgable authority for their identification of a concrete core.

its obvious that your concrete core IS MADE OUT OF STEEL once you show something other than a silhouette covered in smoke, you lying sack of shit!!

9983d1271115398-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-5712.jpg

WHERE IS YOUR CONCRETE CORE?!!!
9973d1271009130-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette-where.jpg

Very clearly we see a concrete wall toppling from vertical into the core area.

A global encylopedia, an authority on facts of all types, identifies a concrete core.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992
no, you do not see a concrete wall
that is a FLOOR you lying piece of shit deadbeat

that is NOT proof its concrete you fucking MORON
and Mr Robertson NEVER said what you are claiming
you are a fucking LIAR

You will be aware that August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. is a certified structural engineer in 12 states.

When he creates a saftey report for FEMA in conditions like 9-11, he is going to be ABSOLUTELY sure of the structural statements he makes.

So despite that fact that he provides a very brief description of the Towers, the fundaments of it are as good as gold. He is literally the ONLY individual involved that has the engineering degrees to cover the concrete in every way IF he we called to do so. Even Robertson does not. He did not design the concrete core, he did not even concieve of it. He managed the engineering of all the surroundings and the contents.

Forum List

Back