FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The tower on the right, WTC 2, has no light passing through it.

On the left is WTC 1 and it is NOT lined up with the sun to pass through the hallway in the middle section.

The top section shows that ANY COLUMN would not be continuous.

There were no steel core columns in the core area!

what the fuck are you talking about? you can see right through the tower on the right!! :lol:

you can see right through where you claim your concrete core is!! :cuckoo:
9973d1271009130-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette-where.jpg

$wtccoreshilouette-where.jpg

Last edited:
Since WTC 1 hallways are not on the line of sight to the sunrise, the light MUST BE REFLECTING off of the concrete because the hallway is NOT aligned with it. Look at the roof and the corner. It is easy to tell the tower is viewed slightly obliquely rather than square with the west face.

I work with concrete. I see it on a daily basis. I've NEVER seen concrete that reflects light after it has cured.

What kind of concrete do you know of that is reflective? I might be able to make a killing off of it.

Since WTC 1 hallways are not on the line of sight to the sunrise, the light MUST BE REFLECTING off of the concrete because the hallway is NOT aligned with it. Look at the roof and the corner. It is easy to tell the tower is viewed slightly obliquely rather than square with the west face.

I work with concrete. I see it on a daily basis. I've NEVER seen concrete that reflects light after it has cured.

What kind of concrete do you know of that is reflective? I might be able to make a killing off of it.

chris's invisicrete is very reflective when in direct sunlight :lol:

There is cdot regulation for some surfaces of concrete to limit reflection. Steel forms, if well vibrated with vibrators contact on the forms, will bring enough fines to the surface so that oblique reflections at low angles can create reflections that will blind traffic.

There is cdot regulation for some surfaces of concrete to limit reflection. Steel forms, if well vibrated with vibrators contact on the forms, will bring enough fines to the surface so that oblique reflections at low angles can create reflections that will blind traffic.

hey jackass.... the sun would need to shine on the surface in order for it to reflect anything. the sun is on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING BUILDING YOU MORON!!! :lol:

(reflection is now totally debunked):cuckoo:

Now you're trying to claim they "vibrated" the forms on the WTC?? Even if this process existed (which to my knowledge if doesn't), why would they go to the expense on interior columns? Especially if they are interior columns that are going to be hidden by decorative elements?

Vibrating forms or placing the vibrating head against forms is SOP where heavy aggregregate is used to be sure it is all covered in fines and seal up the surface of the concrete.

Your experience in concrete seems very limited.

There were no interio columns. The concrete core was a single rectangular tube with shear wall construction (WTC 1).

southcorestands.gif

fiz said:
hey jackass.... the sun would need to shine on the surface in order for it to reflect anything. the sun is on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING BUILDING YOU MORON!!!

Wrong, the hallway IS A HOLE in the building. That hole allows sunlight to shine on the inside wall of the core which was oriented to cardinal directions and allows the reflected light to leave the west face of the core. The sunrise, in the east (since your brain is so fried) is at a very low oblique angle. At that angle light will reflect of many things.

fiz said:
hey jackass.... the sun would need to shine on the surface in order for it to reflect anything. the sun is on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING BUILDING YOU MORON!!!

Wrong, the hallway IS A HOLE in the building. That hole allows sunlight to shine on the inside wall of the core which was oriented to cardinal directions and allows the reflected light to leave the west face of the core. The sunrise, in the east (since your brain is so fried) is at a very low oblique angle. At that angle light will reflect of many things.

so chris, now you are claiming that there was a HALLWAY between your "interior box columns" and your concrete core?:lol:

9973d1271009130-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette-where.jpg

Last edited:
how did the hallways get from the middle of the core to the very edge?!!

you are changing your story again!!!!! :lol:

this is from YOUR website....
corehallsdoors.jpg

Vibrating forms or placing the vibrating head against forms is SOP where heavy aggregregate is used to be sure it is all covered in fines and seal up the surface of the concrete.

Your experience in concrete seems very limited.

There were no interio columns. The concrete core was a single rectangular tube with shear wall construction (WTC 1).

Columns, cores, tubes, whatever, the point is the same. They would not use vibrators to make the concrete reflective. As to your point about heavy aggregate, it would not have been used in this type of application. When concrete is used in a multi-story application, it is done one or two stories at a time, using a smaller size of stone(typically 2" minus). This leads to a more uniform mix from level to level, and does not lead to heavier pours on top of lighter ones.

Of course, in your world, they built up the forms from the sub-basements to the spire, then did one continuous "vibrated" pour of rip-rap based concrete. This would be shiny and strong in your book, wouldn't it??

Rat in the Hat said:
Columns, cores, tubes, whatever, the point is the same. They would not use vibrators to make the concrete reflective.

I never said they used vibration to make the concrete reflective. I said they use it to make sure that the fines encapsulate and surround the heavy aggregate up against the form.

Aggregate of 2" is considered heavy aggregate.

Concrete pours are ALWAYS LIMITED TO ABOUT 40 FEET because of hydrostatic pressure.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where do you work??? We don't start calling it "heavy" until we're past 4". And even then, it's based on the application.

Your local park parking lot, or local fire road is 3" minus. Do you consider that a "heavy" application???

Rat in the Hat said:
Columns, cores, tubes, whatever, the point is the same. They would not use vibrators to make the concrete reflective.

I never said they used vibration to make the concrete reflective. I said they use it to make sure that the fines encapsulate and surround the heavy aggregate up against the form.

Concrete pours are ALWAYS LIMITED TO ABOUT 40 FEET because of hydrostatic pressure.

just out of curiosity, doesnt the vibration make the fine particulate go to the TOP? so how the fuck does vibrating it make the SIDES more reflective?

anyway, where is your proof that vibrators were used to make the concrete at the WTC?

or is this something else you just PULLED OUT OF YOUR ASS?!! :lol:

Rat in the Hat said:

just out of curiosity, doesnt the vibration make the fine particulate go to the TOP? so how the fuck does vibrating it make the SIDES more reflective?

anyway, where is your proof that vibrators were used to make the concrete at the WTC?

or is this something else you just PULLED OUT OF YOUR ASS?!! :lol:

Yes, the fine does rise to the top. The only thing vibration does to the sides & bottom is to chase the air bubbles out. This leads to a void-less mix for a stronger base for roadways and foundations.

Yes, the air bubbles trapped in the aggregate at the form surface.

You see the fines on the top because the aggregate sinks but they also accumulate in voids near the forms when the vibrator is contacted there.

I watched this when some artisans were casting letters and words in a wall for a park entry with its name. It was vital to get the detail from the mold piece in the forms with the letter shapes.

Yes, the air bubbles trapped in the aggregate at the form surface.

You see the fines on the top because the aggregate sinks but they also accumulate in voids near the forms when the vibrator is contacted there.

And you also have the roughs resting on the forms, which shoots your "reflective" concrete walls theory to hell. You can not end up with a "rough" and "fine" vertical reflective surface.

doesnt matter anyway. chris already stated that the box columns were fastened to the concrete core walls. there is no concrete core and we can see light right through the EXACT place he claims his concrete core existed.

in an effort to pull something.... absolutely anything.... out of his ass he now claims the hallway was way over on the side of the core. its an absolute impossibility for there to be box columns and his concrete core and a hallway all in that tiny little space.

then we have the other problem that you can actually see light through the core further to the left..... which also proves his concrete core didnt exist.

The setback storefront corner wrapped in glass facilitates the mutual gaze within and without. Visitors are drawn in by the spectacle and sunlight reflecting off the rear concrete interior façade.

Just one example. When more area is involved with vertical surfaces it become blinding. That is why in California DOT requires draping.

ARCH'IT files / Zaha Hadid's Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati, OH

The setback storefront corner wrapped in glass facilitates the mutual gaze within and without. Visitors are drawn in by the spectacle and sunlight reflecting off the rear concrete interior façade.

Just one example. When more area is involved with vertical surfaces it become blinding. That is why in California DOT requires draping.

ARCH'IT files / Zaha Hadid's Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati, OH

The concrete elements in your link show no signs of reflection. The glass & plexi-glass are the reflective surfaces.

Forum List

Back