FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

gumout pretends to be a moron.

There were only 24 continuos columns that 100% deep fillet welds and they were directly fastened to the concrete core.

The columns of the inner wall of the exterior steel, are what comprises the spire of WTC 1 and wall adjacent.

site1074.jpg

The same columns surround the concrete core of WTC 2 in this image.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj16/stannrodd/corecloseupbest.jpg

The concrete core just after the interior box columns have fallen. See at 9 seconds w/the double hallways appears as 2 vertical slots in the concrete.

YouTube - WTC 2 collapse from the south, street level

Then finally, only the core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

Wow! Did you just fuck up big time Chris.!!!

I'll post some of your previous descriptions of WTC2's core tomorrow that TOTALLY go against what you just posted.

What a complete moron!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

gumout pretends to be a moron.

There were only 24 continuos columns that 100% deep fillet welds and they were directly fastened to the concrete core.

The columns of the inner wall of the exterior steel, are what comprises the spire of WTC 1 and wall adjacent.

The concrete core just after the interior box columns have fallen. See at 9 seconds w/the double hallways appears as 2 vertical slots in the concrete.

Then finally, only the core of WTC 2.
Wow! Did you just fuck up big time Chris.!!!

I'll post some of your previous descriptions of WTC2's core tomorrow that TOTALLY go against what you just posted.

What a complete moron!!!

And his translator is still broken.

And no one has stopped by to serve a misprision lawsuit on me. What's the matter Chri$$y, can't come up with the filing fee? Afraid the bailiff is going to confiscate your wallet? Too busy evading your child support? No records from 1258 BC??

No, agents always pst misrepresentations. You show an empty core. The only steel is the steel that surrounded the concrete, but the concrete detonated similar to what is seen here just before the detonations stop and the concrete wall topples.

core_animation_75.gif

Agents natuarlly refuse to use verifying information. You presence is to disinform if possible. Well its not traitor.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

The same columns/configuration of WTC1 surround WTC2 eh? Is that right Chris? See, the problem with you and why people can see right through you and your core is the simple fact that you continually make shit up as you go along. You change your theory at every turn. Whenever someone provides evidence against your theory, you spew more lies and bullshit to try and cover it.

This is a PERFECT example on how you have told some many lies that you can't remember what you've said and in what forum.

So back to the point. The column configuration of WTC1 is the same as WTC2. That's what you claim now? What about what you said here in an earlier post.

Pay close attention to your quote below. I've bolded what contradicts your above quote.
The WTC 2 core base was a totally new design for any building ever. It had a central pedestal with dimensions perhaps 30 feet smaller that the inside core dimension of 80 x 120'. The escalator ran up it. From the pedastal, perpendicuarly outwards from the long axis were walls that went out between the elevator door openings to connect with the interio box columns that are visible from inside the lobby.
People would enter from the lobby then exit from another set of doors on the inside of the same elevator into the core area where a hallway would take them back out to the floors.
The doc showed a cape canaveral launch pad that was used to test the design and the elevator doors were rocket exhaust ports. The gantry weight simulated the core which sat on the perpendicualr walls while the rocket sat on the cenral pedastal.

A pedestal?!?!? With the elevators running up it?!?!? Let's see. That means, in this explanation, there was the outer perimeter of core columns, then the express elevators, then the elevator guide rail support steel THEN the pedestal inside. How could the core columns attach DIRECTLY to the core wall when there were elevators between them?

Can't remember what lies and bullshit you posted anymore Chris?

Your problem is, you've ALWAYS thought the cores were almost identical until I forced you to admit that there were elevator access from outside the core at the lobby level. This threw a HUGE wrench into your theory because there was no 12' concrete wall between the elevator doors and the lobby. They were there, plain as day. That's when you concocted the "cores of the towers were radically different" crap. Just to cover your ass. Now recently, you forgot that lie and went back to your original description only to have me pull out the horseshit drivel I quoted above.

The reason you won't draw any more diagrams is because you KNOW you're wrong and this would just expose you even further.

So, care to explain exactly what the WTC2 core was Chris? Which explanation is correct? Core columns attached to the core wall or was it core columns, then express elevators, then elevator guide rail support steel attached to the pedestal? According to the quote above, there was no wall between the core columns and the express elevators. This picture PROVES that:
elevator.jpg

This is the same photo that forced you to admit to me that there WAS access to the express elevators from the lobby level from outside the core. A point you held onto for quite sometime.

Your theory is hanging by a thread now.

Pay close attention to your quote below. I've bolded what contradicts your above quote.
The WTC 2 core base was a totally new design for any building ever. It had a central pedestal with dimensions perhaps 30 feet smaller that the inside core dimension of 80 x 120'. The escalator ran up it. From the pedastal, perpendicuarly outwards from the long axis were walls that went out between the elevator door openings to connect with the interior box columns that are visible from inside the lobby.
People would enter from the lobby then exit from another set of doors on the inside of the same elevator into the core area where a hallway would take them back out to the floors.
The doc showed a cape canaveral launch pad that was used to test the design and the elevator doors were rocket exhaust ports. The gantry weight simulated the core which sat on the perpendicualr walls while the rocket sat on the cenral pedastal.

A pedestal?!?!? With the elevators running up it?!?!?

BBBBWaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa, gumout, I did not say what you said I said. The only thing you can do is pretend to be such a moron that you cannot interpret what is posted correctly.

The escalators ran up slopes from the narrow ends of the core. The elevators that opened into the lobby surrounded the pedestal and were inside of the concrete core wall. WTC 2 had a thinner core wall than WTC 1. I've already shown the towers had different concrete core designs.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11towersilhouettes.html

Your image shows enough thickness for the core wall between the inside of the interior box columns and the very deep, into the wall, elevator shaft.

You are an agent against the US Constitution conducting treason.

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:
‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.??Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

Last edited:
The WTC 2 core base was a totally new design for any building ever. It had a central pedestal with dimensions perhaps 30 feet smaller that the inside core dimension of 80 x 120'. The escalator ran up it. From the pedastal, perpendicuarly outwards from the long axis were walls that went out between the elevator door openings to connect with the interior box columns that are visible from inside the lobby.

BBBBWaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa, gumout, I did not say what you said I said. The only thing you can do is pretend to be such a moron that you cannot interpret what is posted correctly.

The escalators ran up slopes from the narrow ends of the core. The elevators that opened into the lobby surrounded the pedestal and were inside of the concrete core wall. WTC 2 had a thinner core wall than WTC 1. I've already shown the towers had different concrete core designs.

World Trade Center Tower Silhouettes

Your image shows enough thickness for the core wall between the inside of the interior box columns and the very deep, into the wall, elevator shaft.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.??Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

Care to draw a diagram of what you say existed in WTC2? I bet you won't because I'll show you just how stupid you really are.

Express elevators don't fit between the skylobby hallway and the supposed concrete core wall per this blueprint that has been marked up. The blue ovals represents the areas Chris thinks the one bank of 12 express elevators where located:
corelobby2hallwaysarea.png

Here is a picture of the skylobby hallway with access doors to the express elevators on the right:
44thskylobbyphoto1.jpg

The core is a physical impossibility because of these mistakes Chris has overlooked.

===Blah Blah Blah==
==delusional bullshit removed==

there's not 12 feet for your concrete core plus the distance for what you claim are "interior box columns surrounding the core" in this picture. your concrete core is a physical impossibility.

elevator.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Very deep?!?!?!

Look at it again Chris.
elevator.jpg

How much is "very deep" in your mind? That's no more than 3' to 4' deep you jackass. Look at the guy standing there. Make a comparison.

:cuckoo:

The lady with the long dark hair in the blue blouse is probably 5.5'. Horizontally utilized for scale with her heels just on the elevator floor, there would be at least 3 feet left over.

Agents always misrepresent/misinterpret evidence so the perpetrators can get away with mass murder of innocent people and the US Constitution can be destroyed.

The concrete core is independetly verified.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Last edited:
The lady with the long dark hair in the blue blouse is probably 5.5'. Horizontally utilized for scale with her heels just on the elevator floor, there would be at least 3 feet left over.

==delusional bullshit removed==

5'5" plus the three feet left over is only 8'5"!!

where's your 12 foot thick concrete core?!!! :lol: (or do you wish to go with the 17 foot thick concrete core claim? its hard to keep track...)

World Trade Center Tower Silhouettes

Care to draw a diagram of what you say existed in WTC2? I bet you won't because I'll show you just how stupid you really are.

In red above your fellow agents will see that I state, and always have since remembering more detail of the docuemntary, that the WTC 2 core was thinner. It also did not have the thick basewall that WTC 1 had.

You need to show an image from 9-11 showing this,

femacore.gif

in the core area. You also need to show plans that are official that have details of diagonal braces and gusset plates. You and FEMA assert that construction shows "core columns". I know that the butt plates on them prove they are too weak for core columns. Not one "core column" can have one compromised joint. Each must have 100% deep fillet welds.

panel_5.jpg

You also need to show plans that are official that have details of diagonal braces and gusset plates.
see.....
this is where you fuck up. nobody needs to show SHIT to you. this entire concrete core hoax is your baby. you need to prove there was a concrete core. there wasnt. that means you cant.

your concrete core is a physical impossibility. there's no room for the elevators!! :lol:

Last edited:
You also need to show plans that are official that have details of diagonal braces and gusset plates.
see.....
this is where you fuck up. nobody needs to show SHIT to you. this entire concrete core hoax is your baby. you need to prove there was a concrete core. there wasnt. that means you cant.

your concrete core is a physical impossibility. there's no room for the elevators!! :lol:
and forget the massive weight of it

Forum List

Back