FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

That image was seconds after this one and the rebar is revealed after the spire fell.

wtc1.spire.hudson.annote1.jpg

Wow are you stupid.

Here is a closeup of the same photo above. Your annotations of photos really suck Chris. What you call "floor beams" in your photo are really the beams between the core columns and the first row of inner columns, which you call elevator guide rails. Those "floor beams" were supposed to be encased in the wall per your explanation. That sloping wall is dust.
WTC_NT_spire_wtc-73_wLEVELS_aman_za.jpg

The amount of stupidity from you is staggering.

wv_ss_07_open_studios.jpg

Now about that elevator guide rail support steel theory .. LOL seems to be some sort of lack of elevators in this pic...

Now about that elevator guide rail support steel theory .. LOL seems to be some sort of lack of elevators in this pic...
the funny thing is, if there actually was a concrete core, the elevator supports would have been attached to that AFTER the building was enclosed
no way they would have put them in and left them exposed to the weather
goof-o-phera is just that big of an idiot

There's also a severe lack of a concrete core in this photo, which according to Goof-o's imbecilic theory, should be running exactly where the green and orange carpet is.

Maybe they put that in as a tribute to the concrete core that should have been, but wasn't.
:lol:

There's also a severe lack of a concrete core in this photo, which according to Goof-o's imbecilic theory, should be running exactly where the green and orange carpet is.

Maybe they put that in as a tribute to the concrete core that should have been, but wasn't.
:lol:

I found the concrete core!

Attachments

• $IMG_4320_640.jpg
    $IMG_4320_640.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 11
rat ignores that the issue is explained.

To accomodate tourism the narrow end walls at the top floor did not go all the way to the top of the core.

Because you have failed to post an image of the FEMA core on 9-11 that you assert existed, your position has no credibility.

The Newsweek article by the engineer is completely consistent with Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 and August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. the structural engineer certified in 12 states.

All identify a concrete core.

Last edited:
During construction butt plates used to connect sections of vertical steel are seen. Butt plates are too weak to use for joining sections of "core column" so what is seen is elevator guide rail support steel.

panel_5.jpg

rat ignores that the issue is explained.

To accomodate tourism the narrow end walls at the top floor did not go all the way to the top of the core.

Because you have failed to post an image of the FEMA core on 9-11 that you assert existed, your position has no credibility.

The Newsweek article by the engineer is completely consistent with Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 and August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. the structural engineer certified in 12 states.

All identify a concrete core.

So....over in your other dumbass thread you threaten dive with being reported for treason, while here you state rat has no credibility for the same thing.

Where is the fucking justice in that!

Slackjawed,

It has been pointed out to me, and I have finally accepted, that the entity known as "Christophera" is a bot program. I am going to stop attempting to reason with it, as it is just a machine program designed to elicit emotional responses. I recommend you and every one else stop wasting your time with it, and let it vanish into the night.

Regards,
Bob, The Rat

May God grant peace to the victims.
images

Last edited:
Slackjawed,

It has been pointed out to me, and I have finally accepted, that the entity known as "Christophera" is a bot program. I am going to stop attempting to reason with it, as it is just a machine program designed to elicit emotional responses. I recommend you and every one else stop wasting your time with it, and let it vanish into the night.

Regards,
Bob, The Rat

May God grant peace to the victims.
images

I too have recognized that agent chri$$y is a bot. I play with it, like a toy, for my amusement. When it ceases to amuse, which can be successfully argued in the case of agent chri$$y, I agree it should be turned off, like any toy.

After all, we want to be green right? part of the solution not the problem?

I seem to have incurred the most wrath from the bot know as agent chri$$y when I spoke of the entity as an "it", I think it just doesn't like that. I know it sounds impossible, but hell those chinese computer guys are really clever!

I propose that we just carry on our own conversations and ignore the bot known as agent chri$$y, maybe it will self destruct, or at least shut itself down.

IT self destructed already .. IT used to create a slight interest .. but was discovered very early on to be a purveyor of lies and misinformation ... BUT mostly stinking horrible little lies.

Now it is playing like a broken vinyl record .. click .. record .. click .. record ...............

But let's be fair and give him a place to play or he will leave and infest a new place ..

Maybe we should post his favourite tune again for old times sake...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOg2wL9W_Vs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOg2wL9W_Vs[/ame]

Clap hands now Chri$$y ..:clap2::clap2:

Oh what Funn !! :cuckoo::eusa_angel:
:lol::lol:

I propose that we just carry on our own conversations and ignore the bot known as agent chri$$y, maybe it will self destruct, or at least shut itself down.

IT self destructed already .. IT used to create a slight interest .. but was discovered very early on to be a purveyor of lies and misinformation ... BUT mostly stinking horrible little lies.

Now it is playing like a broken vinyl record .. click .. record .. click .. record ...............

But let's be fair and give him a place to play or he will leave and infest a new place ..

Maybe we should post his favourite tune again for old times sake...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOg2wL9W_Vs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOg2wL9W_Vs[/ame]

Clap hands now Chri$$y ..:clap2::clap2:

Oh what Funn !! :cuckoo::eusa_angel:
:lol::lol:

And you know the Christophera bot is rubbing itself off thinking about an evening with the Werlitzer.

The false social group changes to spam tactics and confusion.

Fact is, they cannot show the FEMA and the facts of the concrete core is common knowledge outside the truth movement.

10cpu9c.jpg

agents in a false social groups have the dumbest strategy when they are getting their ass kicked.

Its a losing battle traitors. You are exposed in your behavior.

You failed to show the structure you assert existed, the FEMA core.

Forum List

Back