FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

If you used evidence and reason that might be correct, so you are quite wrong. I'm sure those women, just like this one, would like to see lawful government,

but you are not interested in truth, justice evidence, reason or protecting the Constitution.
no, that YOU that doesn't care about the truth, fucktard
we have already seen the law carried out
we know what caused the collapse in spite of your delusions

Evidence is a kind of truth, you have none. I do and it shows a concrete core.

The west wall of WTC 1 concrete core on the left, the spire on the right
wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

you reject it.

What delusions? I prove a deception by FEMA invalidating the cause of death, but you deny it and further jeopardize the Constitution.
except that is not proof to back up a concrete core
and since i have shown construction photos of a steel column core without concrete and you haven't shown any of them pouring concrete, placing rebar, or concrete forms, then you are the one lacking any evidence to back your claims

no, that YOU that doesn't care about the truth, fucktard
we have already seen the law carried out
we know what caused the collapse in spite of your delusions

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

you reject it.

What delusions? I prove a deception by FEMA invalidating the cause of death, but you deny it and further jeopardize the Constitution.
and since i have shown construction photos of a steel column core without concrete and you haven't shown any of them pouring concrete, placing rebar, or concrete forms, then you are the one lacking any evidence to back your claims

Your steel column didn't exist because it did not have the strength to stand.

The concrete core did, and is seen in 9-11 images,

core_animation_75.gif

and not in construction photos because the infiltrating perpetrators removed them.

Pictures are easy to steal from the public, just like skyscrapers plans. Steel core columns are not. They never existed. What existed was elevator guide rail support steel and it is identified by the butt plates on the tops of the vertical steel left and right of the center crane.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Butt plates are too weak to use to join steel core columns. That vertical steel is not "core column" that is why all 9-11 images show an empty core. All the guide ral support steel fell immediately.

Last edited:

you reject it.

and not in construction photos because the infiltrating perpetrators removed them.

Pictures are easy to steal from the public, just like skyscrapers plans. Steel core columns are not. They never existed. What existed was elevator guide rail support steel and it is identified by the butt plates on the tops of the vertical steel left and right of the center crane.

Butt plates are too weak to use to join steel core columns. That vertical steel is not "core column" that is why all 9-11 images show an empty core. All the guide ral support steel fell immediately.
you are fucked in the head dude
seriously

what you are calling butt plates are nothing of the sort

i see not only steel columns but cross members as well that you claim arent there

core_animation_75.gif

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

seriously

i see not only steel columns but cross members as well that you claim arent there

If they are not butt plates, what are they? Explain what they are.

GOT PLANS?

Crossmembers are in trucks not skyscrapers. If you think that is what you see, explain exactly where it is in the image I replaced after your disinformation session.

Last edited:

seriously

If they are not butt plates, what are they? Explain what they are.

GOT PLANS?

Crossmembers are in trucks not skyscrapers. If you think that is what you see, explain exactly where it is in the image I replaced after your disinformation session.
i've already posted links to the plans, you reject those plans
because you are a fucking idiot

and there is no sense in posting those same photos over and over when you dont een know what it is you are talking about

Hey Christo answer these questions. I'll keep posting them until you do.

1. Don't answer a question with a dumber question. You quoted the engineer, and that was a lie. Yes it was a lie. He said no such thing. He did not state the towers had a concrete core. You fail to show the direct quote. Your proof / evidence is a lie.
2. There was no "secret mass murder" moron. The planes caused the WTC towers' collapse. How stupid are you?
3. What is the "secret method of mass murder"??

Riddle me this:
a) if there was a "secret method of mass murder", why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?
b) You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was involved?
c) Here is the biggie....what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down?

I started asking for a simple but reasonable clarification way back in the thread, so I asked first. You answer first. Your query is BS evasion anyway, not meant to be answered.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1687300-post1860.html

Thats a lie.

After whining that other posters bury your posts with bullshit, you post a straight-up lie. Please copy the direct quote from the engineer in the article about the concrete core. You can't because he didn't say it.

Are you actually saying that IF Newsweek printed something he DID NOT say, and was erroneous, he would not try to correct it when 3,000 people were supposed to have been killed in the collapse of the building his engineering company was responsible for?

Or, ....... are you saying he would try to correct it but that Newsweek magazine would refuse to correct it after 3,000 were killed in the building.

BTW, you have yet to post plans for the supposed steel core columns from official sources that show the horizontal and diagonal connections between the core columns that need to be there for sway resistence.

And, you have not posted even one image from 9-11 showing these supposed steel core columns.

At least I have a good excuse for not being able to post an image of the concrete core during construction. Firstly, it was very difficult to photograph 60 feet back from the face, or inside where the exterior steel framework was up to 100 feet over it, perhaps with false flooring in to allow elevator guide rail alignment and welding.

Secondly the infiltrated government filtered all of the construction images before 9-11 so none would be there of the concrete.

Now, explain the issue with the Newsweek article and why Robertson would not demand a correction OR why Newsweek would not provide it.

kylie, what's up? Got no reasonable answer here? Unaccountability got your lizard tongue?

1. Don't answer a question with a dumber question. You quoted the engineer, and that was a lie. Yes it was a lie. He said no such thing. He did not state the towers had a concrete core. You fail to show the direct quote. Your proof / evidence is a lie.
2. There was no "secret mass murder" moron. The planes caused the WTC towers' collapse. How stupid are you?

Riddle me this:
a) if there was a "secret method of mass murder", why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?
c) Here is the biggie....what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down?

Riddle me this:

kyko thinks he has legitimate questions, but does not.

And, .......... cannot provide reasonable answers for my questions, so pretends he's got answers due.

Such support for the secret methods of mass murder is found in the refusal to answer reasonable questions.

vr7adx.jpg

Aleksandr Ivantsov: `He Was My Everything'
In 2000, Anna Ivantsov became a wife. In 2001, she became a widow. She was 20 years old. Fifteen months later, she spoke about her husband.

Just like the perpetrators that reside within our infiltrated government.

Last edited:

And, .......... cannot provide reasonable answers for my questions, so pretends he's got answers due.

Such support for the secret methods of mass murder is found in the refusal to answer reasonable questions.

vr7adx.jpg

In 2000, Anna Ivantsov became a wife. In 2001, she became a widow. She was 20 years old. Fifteen months later, she spoke about her husband.

his questions are reasonable
your's are delusional

Riddle me this:

Riddle me this:

vr7adx.jpg

his questions are reasonable
your's are delusional

His "questions" 1 & 2 are not even questions. What are questions 3+ are off topic.

Last edited:
FEMA misrepresented the core structur of the towers to NIST and the cause of death is invalid.

FEMA says this was the core.

femacore.gif

But on 9-11 we see this for the core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

The US Constitution can only be protected with the truth.

Last edited:
FEMA misrepresented the core structur of the towers to NIST and the cause of death is invalid.

FEMA says this was the core.
no they didnt you fucking LIAR

But on 9-11 we see this for the core of WTC 2.

that proves NOTHING as there was 3" thick wallboard in the core as well and that just shows a dust cloud

The US Constitution can only be protected with the truth.
we know the truth, fucktard

Last edited:

Forum List

Back