FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The expert, the lead engineer of the towers makes a statement on September 13, 2001 that identifies a concrete core and the psyops agents try to assert that Newsweek AND Robertson would fail to be sure the structural data is accurate when 3,000 are killed. Now that is absurd. In this litigious society? No way.

Thats a lie.

After whining that other posters bury your posts with bullshit, you post a straight-up lie. Please copy the direct quote from the engineer in the article about the concrete core. You can't because he didn't say it.
that's why i don't call them by their chosen name "truthers" because they lie more than anyone else i have ever known
i call em troofer
because the truth and them are not in the same universe

Independent validation of the Robertson information in Newsweek is found in the safety report of August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.. It is also found in the Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992.

Then the images from 9-11 provide absolute proof because the appearance of structural steel and concrete are vastly different, and what we see is concrete.

core_animation_75.gif

Niether of you can post any verification for the steel core columns let alone an image of the core you say existed from 9-11. All of your sources lead back to FEMA.

Last edited:
Niether of you can post any verification for the steel core columns let alone an image of the core you say existed from 9-11. All of you sources lead back to FEMA.

Except the one that goes like this: the buildings stood for about 3-4 decades. Amazingly that seems to be something you're overlooking.

Niether of you can post any verification for the steel core columns let alone an image of the core you say existed from 9-11. All of you sources lead back to FEMA.

Except the one that goes like this: the buildings stood for about 3-4 decades. Amazingly that seems to be something you're overlooking.

The perpetrators will appreciate your support for their deception.

I've overlooked nothing. Most likely you've not examined the independently verified evidence showing the core of the Twins was concrete. The core was concrete for a reason.

Steel flexes too much in very long proportions. Engineers learned this 20 years before the Twins were built because of an event where a Steel Tacoma Narrrows Bridge flexed and collapses in 42 MPH wind.

Not as much as I'll appreciate it when someday somebody kicks your ass like it's never been kicked before.

I've overlooked nothing. Most likely you've not examined the independently verified evidence showing the core of the Twins was concrete. The core was concrete for a reason.

Elevators would not be able to go through concrete dumb fuck.

Steel flexes too much in very long proportions. Engineers learned this 20 years before the Twins were built because of an event where a

So, what is the "core" of Sears Tower made of? Chocolate. You're dismissed.

Not as much as I'll appreciate it when someday somebody kicks your ass like it's never been kicked before.

The concrete walls were vertical, not horizontal. Oh, and elevators travel vertically. Does this add up? Do you have any evidence of anything except your ignorance?

The lead engineer identifies a concrete core to Newsweek magazine on September 13, Newsweek article (it is not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered, Newsweek would NOT make sure the information was good or that the engineering firm designing the building that collapsed would NOT demand, and recieve a correction)

A structural engineer certified in 12 states identifies a concrete core, August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE ground zero safety report. (He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero)

I know you don't know what structural steel looks like, but if you did, you wouldn't see any here.

southcorestands.gif

The expert, the lead engineer of the towers makes a statement on September 13, 2001 that identifies a concrete core and the psyops agents try to assert that Newsweek AND Robertson would fail to be sure the structural data is accurate when 3,000 are killed. Now that is absurd. In this litigious society? No way.

Thats a lie.

After whining that other posters bury your posts with bullshit, you post a straight-up lie. Please copy the direct quote from the engineer in the article about the concrete core. You can't because he didn't say it.

Are you actually saying that IF Newsweek printed something he DID NOT say, and was erroneous, he would not try to correct it when 3,000 people were supposed to have been killed in the collapse of the building his engineering company was responsible for?

Or, ....... are you saying he would try to correct it but that Newsweek magazine would refuse to correct it after 3,000 were killed in the building.

BTW, you have yet to post plans for the supposed steel core columns from official sources that show the horizontal and diagonal connections between the core columns that need to be there for sway resistence.

And, you have not posted even one image from 9-11 showing these supposed steel core columns.

At least I have a good excuse for not being able to post an image of the concrete core during construction. Firstly, it was very difficult to photograph 60 feet back from the face, or inside where the exterior steel framework was up to 100 feet over it, perhaps with false flooring in to allow elevator guide rail alignment and welding.

Secondly the infiltrated government filtered all of the construction images before 9-11 so none would be there of the concrete.

Now, explain the issue with the Newsweek article and why Robertson would not demand a correction OR why Newsweek would not provide it.

kylie, what's up? Got no reasonable answer here? Unaccountability got your lizard tongue?

If the AQ hijacking of the planes, and their crashing into the WTC towers didn't bring them down, after they stood for about 35-years, what was the root cause of the WTC towers' collapse?

Do you have any idea how moronic it sounds ignoring the plane impacts that everyone in the world saw?

Last edited:

The concrete walls were vertical, not horizontal. Oh, and elevators travel vertically. Does this add up? Do you have any evidence of anything except your ignorance?

The lead engineer identifies a concrete core to Newsweek magazine on September 13, Newsweek article (it is not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered, Newsweek would NOT make sure the information was good or that the engineering firm designing the building that collapsed would NOT demand, and recieve a correction)

A structural engineer certified in 12 states identifies a concrete core, August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE ground zero safety report. (He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero)

I know you don't know what structural steel looks like, but if you did, you wouldn't see any here.
Domel wrote an emergency response plan moron, not a WTC tower collapse analysis. He simply mis-identified the "shaftwalls" as concrete. If concrete wasn't built, it couldn't be there could it?
You still can't explain the see-thru photo at sunrise that shows no core walls, just shaft walls around the elevators and stairwells.

The SN crashed planes into the towers, only a complete moron wouldn't get that. How stupid are you, really??

Domel wrote an emergency response plan moron

I know what he wrote and he states the towers had a concrete core, that is what is important AGENT.

You are evading the real question here.

You are supporting the secret methods of mass murder.

Thats a lie.

Are you actually saying that IF Newsweek printed something he DID NOT say, and was erroneous, he would not try to correct it when 3,000 people were supposed to have been killed in the collapse of the building his engineering company was responsible for?

Or, ....... are you saying he would try to correct it but that Newsweek magazine would refuse to correct it after 3,000 were killed in the building.

BTW, you have yet to post plans for the supposed steel core columns from official sources that show the horizontal and diagonal connections between the core columns that need to be there for sway resistence.

And, you have not posted even one image from 9-11 showing these supposed steel core columns.

At least I have a good excuse for not being able to post an image of the concrete core during construction. Firstly, it was very difficult to photograph 60 feet back from the face, or inside where the exterior steel framework was up to 100 feet over it, perhaps with false flooring in to allow elevator guide rail alignment and welding.

Secondly the infiltrated government filtered all of the construction images before 9-11 so none would be there of the concrete.

Now, explain the issue with the Newsweek article and why Robertson would not demand a correction OR why Newsweek would not provide it.

kylie, what's up? Got no reasonable answer here? Unaccountability got your lizard tongue?

Answer up, .......... stupid tool of the infiltrators.

Yup, they can't oppose logic, reason and evidence with strong corroborations from the buildings engineers. It's all about ad hominum and working to fan the social fears.

They can't explain anything credibly, not even their own precense here.

No they sure cant alright.to accepe the governments ludicrous version that the towers collapsed due to the fires,you got to say that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for CENTURYS now,no longer apply anymore and that sir Issac newton was an idiot.:cuckoo: the more and more the agents defend the version,thats what their saying.:lol: as you have said before,you know they are psyche op agents cause the ones that are just living in denial,they dont come back and post when confronted with irrefutable evidence,the agents always come back like they have and post the most absurd fairy tales to try and get around what the experts say.:lol::lol: "rolls of floor with laughter.":lol:

Yup, it got really bad at JREF some years back. After I'd prove my points they would post a few pages of cat pictures, baking recipes and verses of "99 botteles of beer on the wall" just to bury them where people couldn't easily see them.

yeah thats how the agents operate,they always post stupid pictures and crap like that when they cant get around the evidence.:lol:

Domel wrote an emergency response plan moron

I know what he wrote and he states the towers had a concrete core, that is what is important AGENT. You are evading the real question here. You are supporting the secret methods of mass murder.

1. Don't answer a question with a dumber question. You quoted the engineer, and that was a lie. Yes it was a lie. He said no such thing. He did not state the towers had a concrete core. You fail to show the direct quote. Your proof / evidence is a lie.
2. There was no "secret mass murder" moron. The planes caused the WTC towers' collapse. How stupid are you?
3. What is the "secret method of mass murder"??

Riddle me this:
a) if there was a "secret method of mass murder", why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?
b) You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was involved?
c) Here is the biggie....what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down?

No they sure cant alright.to accepe the governments ludicrous version that the towers collapsed due to the fires,you got to say that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for CENTURYS now,no longer apply anymore and that sir Issac newton was an idiot.:cuckoo: the more and more the agents defend the version,thats what their saying.:lol: as you have said before,you know they are psyche op agents cause the ones that are just living in denial,they dont come back and post when confronted with irrefutable evidence,the agents always come back like they have and post the most absurd fairy tales to try and get around what the experts say.:lol::lol: "rolls of floor with laughter.":lol:

Yup, it got really bad at JREF some years back. After I'd prove my points they would post a few pages of cat pictures, baking recipes and verses of "99 botteles of beer on the wall" just to bury them where people couldn't easily see them.

yeah thats how the agents operate,they always post stupid pictures and crap like that when they cant get around the evidence.:lol:

Yep, thats the behavior. They mimick juvenile social structures where adolescents are completely controlled by image fears.

Of course when they refuse to give a reasonable response to the question, Why are you here?, it's quite certain that the real reason cannot be stated so you get nonsense like what diviot came back with, "'cause I like to piss you off."

A normal human being who is also an American will not suffer the repeated exposure being unreasonable, and so will be long gone before the point where I ask the question.

Even the most conservative, beer drinking, wife beating, gun toting redneck will not touch that behavior. I know this because of the last 7 years of message boarding (like water boarding but more functional). I know I've traded messages with those type Americans.

I actully respect them in a way. Even tho they won't argue for the truth, they will not be seen as unreasonable idiots that cannot recognize evidence and reason. Our agents don't give a damm. Their agenda comes from what could probably be termed an alien motivational basis if not outright paid for their services.

This is why DARPA (CIA) financed the internet, because they knew that social groupings could be somewhat controlled by social groupings. All that had to happen was to get the fear levels high enough where Americans were afraid to really speak their mind and actually try to defend their positions, whatever they may be.

Last edited:

Yep, thats the behavior. They mimick juvenile social structures where adolescents are completely controlled by image fears.

Of course when they refuse to give a reasonable response to the question, Why are you here?, it's quite certain that the real reason cannot be stated so you get nonsense like what diviot came back with, "'cause I like to piss you off."

A normal human being who is also an American will not suffer the repeated exposure being unreasonable, and so will be long gone before the point where I ask the question.

Even the most conservative, beer drinking, wife beating, gun toting redneck will not touch that behavior. I know this because of the last 7 years of message boarding (like water boarding but more functional). I know I've traded messages with those type Americans.

I actuly respect them in a way. Even tho they won't argue for the truth, they will not be seen as unreasonable idiots that cannot recognize evidence and reason. Our agents don't give a damm. Their agenda comes from what could probably be termed an alien motivational basis if not outright paid for their services.

this is why DARPA (CIA) financed the internet, becaues they knew that social groupings could be somewhat controlled by social groupings. All that had to happen was to get the fear levels high enough where Americans were afraid to really speak their mind and actually try, or actually defend their positions, whatever they may be.
why dont you ask him how much he believes and likes terral
:lol:

I know what he wrote and he states the towers had a concrete core, that is what is important AGENT. You are evading the real question here. You are supporting the secret methods of mass murder.

1. Don't answer a question with a dumber question.

Did the engineer fail to demand a correction from Newsweek or did Newsweek refuse to correct the article IF it is in error.

Your evasion exposes you.

I actuly respect them in a way. Even tho they won't argue for the truth, they will not be seen as unreasonable idiots that cannot recognize evidence and reason. Our agents don't give a damm. Their agenda comes from what could probably be termed an alien motivational basis if not outright paid for their services.

this is why DARPA (CIA) financed the internet, becaues they knew that social groupings could be somewhat controlled by social groupings. All that had to happen was to get the fear levels high enough where Americans were afraid to really speak their mind and actually try, or actually defend their positions, whatever they may be.

Your nonsense makes you and obvious agent. Your comment about Terral shows the psyops using him.

Did the engineer fail to demand a correction from Newsweek or did Newsweek refuse to correct the article IF it is in error.

Only morons read Newsweek. They had nothing to do with the design or construction of the towers. You don't have ANY "credible" proof that concrete walls existed. You point to guys who had nothing to do with the towers.
The engineer who designed the towers called them "shaftwalls" not "shearwalls". Shaftwalls are fireproofing, shearwalls are structural clown.
Domel wrote an emergency response plan. Not a credible source.

You keep trying to lie your way out of this..liar.

Last edited:

Only morons read Newsweek.

Agent, uses of cognitive distortions only show psyops training. Your opening statement is blatently wrong.

1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.
2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.
3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

Your nonsense makes you and obvious agent. Your comment about Terral shows the psyops using him.
i think BOTH you and terral are fucking morons
use that asshole

if there was a correction done, you and your ilk would only say it was because newsweak was part of the cover up or they were disinfo agents :lol:

Agent, you use cogntive distortions, not I. You are also kind of stupid for thinking that others think like you think. Maybe you are just a mimic traitor and not and agent after all. Too dumb.

1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.
2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.
3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

Your assist to kuerrkies dilema is noted. Viewers, consider they are working together, whether they know it or not. Terral plays with them on the other side of the fence. Volley ball rally show for the politically curious frog while the heat is turned up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back