Female College Swimmers Fear to Speak out Against Bio-Male Beating Them

It will be funny when a biological male competes against women and still loses

I have nothing against transwomen. I'll call them she/her, no matter how unrealistic they look as women. But let them have their own bathrooms and their own sports teams, not "pwn" biological females in women's sports and not be allowed to put on a skirt and rape girls in the girls room.

So....women who support the democrat party.......how does it feel to have men taking over your sports?

Yeah man… that will be so funny! 👍👍👎
Will a bio female to male play in the NFL? In MLB or NBA. How about the NHL? Tough ladies there are. Taking a beat down day after day, month after month, and year after year they know nothing about. All of these things cost the average person trying to survive a growing percentage of their incomes. Being forced to live with less because of extremisms.

Will a bio female to male play in the NFL? In MLB or NBA. How about the NHL? Tough ladies there are. Taking a beat down day after day, month after month, and year after year they know nothing about. All of these things cost the average person trying to survive a growing percentage of their incomes. Being forced to live with less because of extremisms.
You don’t need to worry your pretty little head about that. Focus on your own life and everything will be just fine

There would have to be a critical mass of female athletes complaining before anything would change, and since there's little to no chance of that happening, for fear of the LBGT mafia and the MSM who will publicly crucify anyone daring to complain, nothing will change this insane course we are on.

Doesn't require as many as you think. If I remember correctly, one of the requirements to compete is a minimum number of team members. If even a relatively small number of girls on this team refused to compete as long as a man was included, the team would become ineligible and be disqualified. I'm thinking the school would have to rethink their policy when they started having to forfeit every match.

Certainly worth a try, because what the hell are they getting out of keeping quiet, anyway?

The conservative bathroom obsession is weird

No, it's weird that YOU think women wanting privacy and safety is weird.

It's weird that you think, "I'm going to change the way things have always been, and YOU are the one with a problem for noticing it" is any kind of logic.

It's weird that you think you can demand that people care about your approval.

So....women who support the democrat party.......how does it feel to have men taking over your sports?

It's sort of fascinating, watching leftist feminazis who prattled for decades about how they were "fighting for women's empowerment" fighting tooth and nail to return women to second-class citizenship. Fascinating the way watching a slow-motion five-car pileup would be.

Doesn't require as many as you think. If I remember correctly, one of the requirements to compete is a minimum number of team members. If even a relatively small number of girls on this team refused to compete as long as a man was included, the team would become ineligible and be disqualified. I'm thinking the school would have to rethink their policy when they started having to forfeit every match.

Certainly worth a try, because what the hell are they getting out of keeping quiet, anyway?
Excellent! Something like this is exactly what needs to happen. For one thing, how to handle intercollegiate competition? The schools with trannies would always win; attracting more and more trannies. I think girls need to opt out of teams with males in them --- hey, am I really asking too much here??? :omg:

This may be a stupid question but I don't know a whole lot about transgendering (if that's a word). When a male becomes a transfemale (or transwoman?) does he retain some or all of "his" biological advantage that males have over females, like having more upper body strength, or strength in general, etc.

If so, then it seems inherently unfair to allow them to compete with cis-females (the correct term?) for the same reasons that men are not allowed to compete against women in sports.

It would be additionally unfair if in order to intimidate the women from lodging a complaint about this, that they use false accusations of trans discrimination to silence them and prevent them from exercising any of their protected activity rights to raise concerns with the advantages that transwomen have when they compete in women's sports.

Yes, a man playing at being a woman still remains a man. He's not having his brain transplanted into an entirely new body. There are many, many differences between men and women beyond the hormones and superficial, visually obvious ones the left focuses on. A male body with low testosterone is still a male body.

Also, just for the record, we're just women or females. It is NOT the "correct term" to play into the labels that our enemies decide to apply to us. It's offensive. "Woman" and "female" were already correct terms that perfectly adequately expressed what needed to be expressed.

While I would not want to belittle the difficulties and risks inherent in publicly crossing the leftist bully mob, the fact is that we all need to stop treating their, "I will call you names if you don't do what I say" threats as though they matter.

Well, what is his business, this trannie? Is his business properly swanning in triumph over a women's swim team because he isn't female? Or should he just eschew this kind of competition and study hard?

He needs to find a place for himself in the world that comports with reality, instead of demanding that everyone else pretend reality doesn't exist to make him happy.

Excellent! Something like this is exactly what needs to happen. For one thing, how to handle intercollegiate competition? The schools with trannies would always win; attracting more and more trannies. I think girls need to opt out of teams with males in them --- hey, am I really asking too much here??? :omg:

I sure as shit would, in that place.

It's sort of fascinating, watching leftist feminazis who prattled for decades about how they were "fighting for women's empowerment" fighting tooth and nail to return women to second-class citizenship. Fascinating the way watching a slow-motion five-car pileup would be.

Yep......funny how left wing policies lead to racism, misogyny ..........violence......

You don’t need to worry your pretty little head about that. Focus on your own life and everything will be just fine
Are the women being pushed to the back of the bus by transwomen focusing on their own lives when they talk about losing scholarships and Olympic opportunities?

May they worry their pretty little heads without drawing your ire?

It will be funny when a biological male competes against women and still loses
Which will happen and soon.

Right now, it is average male athletes making this switch to women's sports in order to be record breaking champions instead of faces in the crowd. Sooner or later, men who could barely - if at all - make the men's team will realize they can be first string on a women's team. When that happens, there will likely be women on the team who can beat them.

The WNBA will turn into a farm team for the NBA.

I have nothing against transwomen. I'll call them she/her, no matter how unrealistic they look as women. But let them have their own bathrooms and their own sports teams, not "pwn" biological females in women's sports and not be allowed to put on a skirt and rape girls in the girls room.
Many years ago, there was a male tennis player who became a transgender and began competing on the women's circuit. She/he was dominating play for a while, until her female hormones kicked in according to the pundits, and she came down to earth and began losing. I agree that transgenders should have their own sports setups. There is money to be made when a transgender competes with females in pro sports.

Forum List

Back