🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Female Fully vetted, they said: Address in Pakistan on visa application doesn’t exist

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Yes, ANOTHER FUCK UP by the current muslim terrorist lovers regime....or was it?

twitchy ^
Well this isn’t good news. ABC News is reporting tonight that the address used by Tafsheen Malik on her K-1 Visa application doesn’t exist:

Vag, the Vetting is for Syrian refugees.

The terrorist chick was a mail-order bride that passed through Saudi Arabia.

Two completely different things.

As for the "news story," your link doesn't verify it. Also, with all the floods and earthquakes in Pakistan, it's more than likely that the address existed several years ago, but was washed away or reduced to rubble.

Vag, the Vetting is for Syrian refugees.

The terrorist chick was a mail-order bride that passed through Saudi Arabia.

Two completely different things.

As for the "news story," your link doesn't verify it. Also, with all the floods and earthquakes in Pakistan, it's more than likely that the address existed several years ago, but was washed away or reduced to rubble.
You need to get a job with CNN. Erin Burnett has got nothing on you Grandma!

So the ISIS rag head woman who was the mastermind of this ISIS terror attack in California.....was FULLY vetted by DHS....AND provided an address in Pakistan. Which doesn't exist in Pakistan. She married a Muslim American that she met in Saudi Arabia....and married after 9 days. Her online accounts linked to ISIS.

And she was let in on a visa. No alarms. No red flags.

AND now....Obama and the left say tens of thousands of Muslims from ISIS ground zero areas should be let in because, hey, they'll be fully vetted.

It's time to impeach folks.

Depressed? Nah. What's to be depressed about? We have a POTUS determined to see us destroyed and we have enemies in our country that are eager to do it. And we have idiots that STILL think Obama and his administration is wonderful.
God gave up on all of us long ago. Can't say I blame Him.

You idiot, she was a mail order bride coming from Saudi Arabia.

The "vettings" are for war refugees coming out of Syria.

If you're going to start a thread, make the OP somewhat accurate, okay?

Stupid people, I swear.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...a-process.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Ms. Malik, 29, was granted a K-1 visa, also known as the fiancé visa, in Pakistan in July 2014, the officials said, and she traveled to the United States that month.

The review process for a K-1 visa is “not as strict” as the vetting for refugees, Josh Earnest, the White House spokesman, said. But immigration officials said the K-1 review was more extensive than the vetting of a foreigner who planned to only visit. Mr. Earnest said Obama administration officials were examining Ms. Malik’s journey to this country to see if any policies should be changed.

As a routine part of the visa and green card applications, Ms. Malik gave fingerprints and other identifying information, which were passed twice through background checks using the State Department’s watch lists and the immigration, counterterror and criminal databases at the Department of Homeland Security and at the F.B.I.

For the K-1 visa, Mr. Farook, 28, initiated the application to bring in his fiancée, who provided a Pakistani passport.

Adhering to standard procedure for the K-1 visa, Ms. Malik had to demonstrate to State Department consular officials in Pakistan that their relationship was legitimate, and that she and Mr. Farook intended to marry in the United States within 90 days after she received the visa. Mr. Farook had to prove that he and Ms. Malik had met in person at least once in the previous two years, typically done by providing photos showing them together, personal messages and travel reservations. After the 90-day period, a K-1 visa expires and cannot be renewed.

As part of that review, Ms. Malik had a personal interview with a consular officer in Pakistan, federal officials said.

The couple came to the country in July 2014 on a flight that originated in Jidda, Saudi Arabia, two federal officials said. According to a certificate obtained by The Associated Press, the two were married in Riverside County, Calif., in August 2014, within the 90-day time limit.

On Sept. 30, 2014, Mr. Farook applied for a green card to make Ms. Malik a permanent resident, based on her marriage to an American citizen. There is no limit on the number of green cards available to spouses of citizens, so the process generally moves quickly.

Since green cards are granted by a different agency, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, Ms. Malik had to undergo more background checks, probably providing a new set of fingerprints, officials said.

It is routine for an officer from the citizenship agency to interview both spouses, but officials there could not confirm that Ms. Malik was interviewed, citing privacy concerns.

Under the standard procedure, the couple would have had to provide documents and undergo questioning, primarily to persuade immigration officers their marriage was not fraudulent. Sometimes the officer will interview the spouses separately, asking highly personal questions about foods or pastimes the other spouse enjoyed or other intimate details, to make sure the immigrant and the spouse lived together.

Ms. Malik received a conditional green card in July 2015, officials said. After two years, the couple would have had to apply again to get a regular green card, showing they were still married.

That's all I found on it?

Depressed? Nah. What's to be depressed about? We have a POTUS determined to see us destroyed and we have enemies in our country that are eager to do it. And we have idiots that STILL think Obama and his administration is wonderful.
God gave up on all of us long ago. Can't say I blame Him.
He loves you. Don't ever think he has forgotten about you. He hasn't. Trust in the LORD. He is able to keep you in the midst of total chaos. It's all in His hands.

Stupid people, I swear.

DHS vetted her when she got that visa. They vet more than just refugees.

If anything....she would have MORE info to vet than a refugee who can claim they have nothing to identify at all.

Obamas DHS failed to spot her as an obvious red flag. Online accounts had ISIS connections. Got married in Middle East after 9 days with man. That's enough to say no. We didnt.

Face it....we entrusted you libs to handle this ISIS mess. And you, your president and your secretary of state have failed miserably.

I can find no evidence of the female Terrorist murderer being a "mail order bride". Post a link to enlighten us stupid people.

So the ISIS rag head woman who was the mastermind of this ISIS terror attack in California.....was FULLY vetted by DHS....AND provided an address in Pakistan. Which doesn't exist in Pakistan. She married a Muslim American that she met in Saudi Arabia....and married after 9 days. Her online accounts linked to ISIS.

AND now....Obama and the left say tens of thousands of Muslims from ISIS ground zero areas should be let in because, hey, they'll be fully vetted.

How many children are you willing to let die because you are afraid?

Because statistically, you are far more likely to be shot by one of your fellow rednecks with a gun than a "Jihadist".

Stupid people, I swear.
Then stop being stupid, hag.

Because statistically, you are far more likely to be shot by one of your fellow rednecks with a gun than a "Jihadist".

Middle Eastern children? I don't give a fuck. Their fathers should fight and fix their country. OUR men and women tried for 13 years to fix that shit hole and train their males to fight terror. They didnt. They gave up and ran. Fuck em.

I'm an American. I care about our children first.

That's how many I'm willing to let stay over there. ALL of them.

She was vetted as an immigrant and the bride of an American citizen.

She was not a refugee. He was born in the US.

Middle Eastern children? I don't give a fuck. Their fathers should fight and fix their country. OUR men and women tried for 13 years to fix that shit hole and train their males to fight terror. They didnt. They gave up and ran. Fuck em.

I'm an American. I care about our children first.

That's how many I'm willing to let stay over there. ALL of them.
The ME can fight to save the ME.

Americans can't do it.

Stupid people, I swear.

This douche had the same Meltdown in the FlameZone where the bulk of the cult was engaged in a mass-Meltdown... it was HYSTERICAL!

Anywho... as I said there...

Yes... The Female Muslim (Mass-murdering Terrorist) applied for a Visa... filled out a STACK of forms, stating all of the relevant information, which SOME OBAMA EMPLOYEE signed off on, affirming that all of it had been fully investigated and verified, against all of the relevant national security standards.

Now that's one helluva lot more than what is done for TENS of THOUSANDS OF REFUGEES stranded in some UN Tent-city shit-hole.... .

Forum List

Back