🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Female pedophiles much more prevalent than convictions suggest says leading forensic psychologist.

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
I'm sure it's an estimation only. The problem is, a lot of abuse is camouflaged in the context of normal female and maternal duties. I remember when I was a child of about 7 and a female nurse was giving me an examination. She probed my lower abdomen including right below my pants. She then reached down lower and fondled my genitals and gave them a gentle squeeze, and winked and smiled at me....all this while my mother was distracted talking to the doctor. I smiled back, not really perturbed by her actions. She probably did this to a lot of little boys with the same result.

The question is, how much of a problem is this? I was molested by this woman but I certainly wasn't hurt by it. If it were a man doing this to a little girl, society would take a much harsher stance on it. We know instinctively that boys and girls are not the same, sexually or otherwise. It's not that boys can't be injured by sexual abuse, it's that brief sexual contacts with women don't really harm boys. It's actually a fond memory for me and always has been.

So I don't think that we need to make more of a problem of female sexual abuse of children than it already is. Prosecute the overt cases of clear sexual abuse, but continue to let more benign things fly under the radar. Boys everywhere will be grateful for it.

Forum List

Back