Female terrorist involved in San Bernardino attack was vetted and granted visa

she, obviously, had links to islam and------it seems she spent her childhood
in Pakistan.

And?

The mere fact she lived in Pakistan at one time and was Muslim does not make a link to a terrorist group or any group at all for that matter.
What he said.

how many Pakistanis have you known well? I have known no less that 100---
well enough to discuss IDEOLOGY-----on a candid basis over the past ---more than 45 years. I even attended a mosque -----frequented by Pakistanis in the USA---only once but it was enough. The early education of Pakistanis is remarkably-----
"nutty"
Again...

AND?

What you have posted has nothing to do with anything quoted at all. Are you missing the very basic question that was asked?

Or maybe you just want to come out and state that you think no one from certain places should be allowed in the country?

or maybe you are enamored of your own idiotic "conclusions" She was "vetted"----and the vetting process is in question since she turned out to be a murderer of the islamo kind. I do believe that it is important to consider the places from which
refugees originate and the kinds of propaganda with which they were "brought up".
Considering that issue can GUIDE the "vetters" in their evaluation of the potential
refugee and what issues to INVESTIGATE. My response is germane to the issue
at hand and in NO WAY implies that "no one from certain places should be allowed in the country"---------I would tailor the vetting process to deal with that which is LIKELY
Okay.

Again, none of that address the original point. I guess you have no interest in actually addressing what you quoted so I will not bother anymore.

And?

The mere fact she lived in Pakistan at one time and was Muslim does not make a link to a terrorist group or any group at all for that matter.
What he said.

well enough to discuss IDEOLOGY-----on a candid basis over the past ---more than 45 years. I even attended a mosque -----frequented by Pakistanis in the USA---only once but it was enough. The early education of Pakistanis is remarkably-----
"nutty"
Again...

AND?

What you have posted has nothing to do with anything quoted at all. Are you missing the very basic question that was asked?

Or maybe you just want to come out and state that you think no one from certain places should be allowed in the country?

or maybe you are enamored of your own idiotic "conclusions" She was "vetted"----and the vetting process is in question since she turned out to be a murderer of the islamo kind. I do believe that it is important to consider the places from which
refugees originate and the kinds of propaganda with which they were "brought up".
Considering that issue can GUIDE the "vetters" in their evaluation of the potential
at hand and in NO WAY implies that "no one from certain places should be allowed in the country"---------I would tailor the vetting process to deal with that which is LIKELY
Okay.

Again, none of that address the original point. I guess you have no interest in actually addressing what you quoted so I will not bother anymore.

you should re-read the OP when you sober up

she, obviously, had links to islam and------it seems she spent her childhood
in Pakistan.

And?

What he said.

"nutty"
Again...

AND?

Why don't you think they don't consider all those things during the vetting process?

And?

What he said.

"nutty"
Again...

AND?

Why don't you think they don't consider all those things during the vetting process?

I would HOPE they do-----however it seems to me based on the US approach to the TALIBAN in the 1980s (we actually supported those nuts and LAUDED them
as heroes ) it seems clear to me that when it comes to just what Pakistan is and
with what ideologies Pakistanis get stuffed -----the US decision makers are kinda
clueless

What he said.

"nutty"
Again...

AND?

I would HOPE they do-----however it seems to me based on the US approach to the TALIBAN in the 1980s (we actually supported those nuts and LAUDED them
as heroes ) it seems clear to me that when it comes to just what Pakistan is and
with what ideologies Pakistanis get stuffed -----the US decision makers are kinda
clueless
Really?
Well, lauding the Taliban during the eighties was incredibly prescient of the US since the Taliban only came into existence in the nineties.

It seems clear to me that if it seems clear to you that means nothing at all.

"nutty"
Again...

AND?

clueless
Really?
Well, lauding the Taliban during the eighties was incredibly prescient of the US since the Taliban only came into existence in the nineties.

wrong again-----the TALIBAN are Mujahadeen from Pakistan who went to Afghanistant to LIBERATE it from the Soviet Union AND create a SHARIAH
UTOPIA there. We were just not calling them TALIBAN until the early 90s----
but as a movement they go back to the 1980s They consisted of the CREAM
OF PAKISTANI (indoctrinated) YOUTH------and in many cases came off the
University campuses there as volunteers in the NOBLE JIHAD of inflicting
strict shariah upon Afghanistan-----getting rid of its tendency to a bit of evil
westernization. Try not to contradict me------some of my colleagues had
past school mates and also relatives in the noble movement The word "Taliban" --- seems to refer to the fact that it was a "student' movement

Again...

AND?

clueless
Really?

wrong again-----the TALIBAN are Mujahadeen from Pakistan who went to Afghanistant to LIBERATE it from the Soviet Union AND create a SHARIAH
strict shariah upon Afghanistan-----getting rid of its tendency to a bit of evil
past school mates and also relatives in the noble movement The word "Taliban" --- seems to refer to the fact that it was a "student' movement
I know where they came from.
They did not coalesce into the Taliban until the nineties.
You were wrong.
How can we believe anything you say when you are wrong about something you claim knowledge of?

Just heard----on CBS new interview with co-worker of FAROOQ----"I think his wife changed him...."

clueless
Really?

I know where they came from.
They did not coalesce into the Taliban until the nineties.
You were wrong.
How can we believe anything you say when you are wrong about something you claim knowledge of?

they were the Taliban------contrary to what some idiots imagine-----the TALIBAN--
were not AFGHANIS --------they were originally PAKISTANIS---------of course there
are some afghanis join ups since. In the 1980s the developing TALIBAN were
funded by the USA because they were OSTENSIBLY fighting the USSR. Taliban was not organized by your PAL -----Osama-----Osame went to Afghanistan for
OBVIOUS REASONS

THE article is ridiculous and makes no sense, what so ever.

first it says she applied for a fiance' visa, which appears to be a different visa than a visa for someone coming here as a refugee, and then it quotes rules that states no person applying for a visa should be approved if they indicate they plan on staying here..... well duh??? a FIANCE Visa would be for a PERMANENT visa so she could STAY with her citizen spouse and for goodness sake.... a refugee visa IS FOR A PERMANENT STAY here....

DID YOU EVEN READ THE ARTICLE in your link???

DID IT MAKE SENSE to you?

She doesn't care. The article just feels right. :)
Hey, how dare you question the "Top Right News", LOL.

She was a female jihadist connected to terrorists. She was screened by Homeland Security and granted a visa. So, terrorists will have no trouble at all with our lame ass vetting process. Even after knowing this, Obama still ignores the threat and wants to bring in more people using the same screening process. How many more terrorists will Obama welcome to our country?

I don't think this is helping us or refugees. It helps those who want to infiltrate us. If Obama wanted to help, there is an easier way. Instead, he wants as many Muslims as possible here and he refuses to acknowledge that there are radicals who are plotting against us. It's irresponsible and this needs to be stopped.

I am not being mean since I know some refugees deserve our help. The kindest thing we could do would be to help more of them by relocating them closer to their homelands. Many more would be helped that way. As it is, only the ones selected by the nefarious U.N. are chosen and I plain don't trust them. They reject Christians. Obama never seemed upset about the plight of thousands of Christians in Muslim countries and he still isn't concerned that so few of them are being accepted by the U.N. to be declared refugees.

Something is very, very wrong with the way this is being done and Obama's actions are highly questionable. His loyalty is clearly with Muslims in other countries and he is putting us in danger by standing with them. We can't vet refugees. Obama said the process was good enough and that is clearly a lie.

"Tashfeen Malik, the female terrorist involved in the San Bernardino attack should have never been granted an American visa if the Immigration and Nationality Act holds any weight."

http://toprightnews.com/breaking-stunning-new-revelation-about-california-terrorist-should-halt-obamas-refugee-program/

Bbbbbbut Ben Rhodes said.......

Forum List

Back