🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feminist hysteria is causing the infantilization of women

Life of Julia. Let the big ol' goverment be yo daddy for ya.

lifeofjuliaspoof.05032012.jpg

Thank you for proving that you are mindlessly attacking women,

Actually I'm attacking the progressive concept that women need government help from cradle to grave, but thanks for playing.

You need government help from cradle to grave too.

You were born into a nation with a fully formed government. You were educated by the government. You drive to work on government funded roads. You eat food, drink water and breathe air that is inspected for safety by the government. When you retire you will be provided an income and healthcare by the government until you go to your grave.

Does the term hypocrite sound familiar to you?

1. So was everyone else.

2. I went to public school for only 1 year, the other 17.5 years was via private education.

3. I pay for those roads.

4. I pay for that too, and recently some of those regs are going beyond safety and into nannyism.

5. Most of my retirement is via my 401K, which I paid for (and my company did). You assume SS will still be viable in the 2040's, when I will approach retirement. Same for medicare.

Does the term nice try mean anything?

You utterly failed to refute the point that everyone "needs government help from cradle to grave".

Would you like to try again or will it be just another waste of time and bandwidth?

There is "help" and the "help" The life of julia series portrays. What the Julia series shows is government deciding what is best for you, not providing basic services like you listed, i.e. roads, defense, even things like SS.

Also, I just noted that I linked one of the fake Life of Julia ones when i picked it from the google images page. I guess you progressives don't actually read what is referenced.

Having seen both before it wasn't necessary for me to read that link again to gather what you trying to emote.

No, its an attack on progressive women, which for some reason bigots like you tend to consider the only type of woman that exists, or is allowed to exist.

At least you have admitted that it is an attack on women even if you are blind when it comes to how it attacks all women.

BTW your blind partisan bias is not their problem. That is something only you can learn how to deal with, assuming that you are capable of doing so.

So an attack on their political positions is always an attack on them? Interesting. It only attacks "all women" under your assumption that all women are progressive women. What you can't handle is the fact some women think differently than you. I have a feeling you come up with excuses for it, much like blacks call other blacks who don't toe the line "Uncle Tom's"

and no thanks on the psychology lesson. There is no deep seeded woman issues that you blindly assume I have. another standard progressive misconception.

:dig:

When you can't refute a point, a smiley is the international sign of "I got nothing"

I was pointing out that you are digging your own hole ever deeper. If you failed to comprehend that message then that would be right on par with the rest of your posts.

I think Marty's point comes down to if you're a democrat woman supporting govt spending on stuff like head start or soc sec, then you're not really a feminist because you're taking govt largesse, but if you're a woman who does not take such aid (assuming there is such a woman) then you might be a feminist.

So an attack on their political positions is always an attack on them? Interesting. It only attacks "all women" under your assumption that all women are progressive women. What you can't handle is the fact some women think differently than you. I have a feeling you come up with excuses for it, much like blacks call other blacks who don't toe the line "Uncle Tom's"

and no thanks on the psychology lesson. There is no deep seeded woman issues that you blindly assume I have. another standard progressive misconception.

When you can't refute a point, a smiley is the international sign of "I got nothing"

I was pointing out that you are digging your own hole ever deeper. If you failed to comprehend that message then that would be right on par with the rest of your posts.

i.e. you got nuttin.

Ironic!

You didn't refute anything in the article. You just went on the standard "you have women" diatribe and figured that to be an adequate response.

You dismissal of the article does not dismiss its points. ON the contrary, said dismissal shows you have nothing to offer besides the standard prog "war on women" bullshit.

Thank you for proving that you are mindlessly attacking women,

Actually I'm attacking the progressive concept that women need government help from cradle to grave, but thanks for playing.

You were born into a nation with a fully formed government. You were educated by the government. You drive to work on government funded roads. You eat food, drink water and breathe air that is inspected for safety by the government. When you retire you will be provided an income and healthcare by the government until you go to your grave.

1. So was everyone else.

2. I went to public school for only 1 year, the other 17.5 years was via private education.

4. I pay for that too, and recently some of those regs are going beyond safety and into nannyism.

5. Most of my retirement is via my 401K, which I paid for (and my company did). You assume SS will still be viable in the 2040's, when I will approach retirement. Same for medicare.

You utterly failed to refute the point that everyone "needs government help from cradle to grave".

Would you like to try again or will it be just another waste of time and bandwidth?

There is "help" and the "help" The life of julia series portrays. What the Julia series shows is government deciding what is best for you, not providing basic services like you listed, i.e. roads, defense, even things like SS.

There is "help" and the "help"

:lmao:

Semantic squirming is always amusing since it indicates that you cannot refute the hard facts.

At least you have admitted that it is an attack on women even if you are blind when it comes to how it attacks all women.

BTW your blind partisan bias is not their problem. That is something only you can learn how to deal with, assuming that you are capable of doing so.

I think Marty's point comes down to if you're a democrat woman supporting govt spending on stuff like head start or soc sec, then you're not really a feminist because you're taking govt largesse, but if you're a woman who does not take such aid (assuming there is such a woman) then you might be a feminist.

I'm just pointing out the change in feminism from "we are strong" to "we need government to protect us because we are not strong"

It's what the writers is discussing.

1. So was everyone else.

There is "help" and the "help"

:lmao:

Semantic squirming is always amusing since it indicates that you cannot refute the hard facts.

Hard facts.... lol.

Also, I just noted that I linked one of the fake Life of Julia ones when i picked it from the google images page. I guess you progressives don't actually read what is referenced.

Having seen both before it wasn't necessary for me to read that link again to gather what you trying to emote.

You lazy bastard.

rofl_logo.jpg

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO predictable!

Going to put me on ignore next?

I don't even have Luddy, Franco and chief shitting bull on ignore, why would I add you to it?

Your white knight act is comical, maybe you think it will help you get laid by some hippie chick?

Been writing about infantilization of Americans since college. Isn't just women. Way we censor tv being the most obvious way it happens.

The difference is progressives use the government to help infantilize women more than they do with men.

:link:

congrats you so have posted the dumbest thing on the internet today. You win nothing because you are a moron and have made the world this much more stupid by posting this.

Been writing about infantilization of Americans since college. Isn't just women. Way we censor tv being the most obvious way it happens.

The difference is progressives use the government to help infantilize women more than they do with men.

congrats you so have posted the dumbest thing on the internet today. You win nothing because you are a moron and have made the world this much more stupid by posting this.

If you are going to paraphrase something from Billy Madison, at least link the damn thing via Youtube so we can all be entertained.

You lazy bastard.

rofl_logo.jpg

I don't even have Luddy, Franco and chief shitting bull on ignore, why would I add you to it?

Your white knight act is comical, maybe you think it will help you get laid by some hippie chick?

Your abject surrender on this topic is duly noted since you have resorted to nothing but ad hom attacks instead.

Better luck next time. Have a nice day.

I'm just pointing out the change in feminism from "we are strong" to "we need government to protect us because we are not strong"

And you put it more concisely too. (-:

Not that it makes any more sense.

It makes no sense because it is based upon the fallacious libertarian premise that no one needs any government assistance whatsoever.

The OP is merely using it as a stick to beat women even though she probably relies upon the government on a daily basis herself.

I think Marty has become a Republican. Yesterday he attacked gays, today he attacked women. Are black people next?

You just lost the ism/ist equivalent of Godwin's law. Try again.
What's the point. You have become the new PC, married to lame talking points and drowning in confirmation bias.

Talking points is the new (I don't have a retort, so neener neener"

And as for the accusations of confirmation bias, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

It makes no sense because it is based upon the fallacious libertarian premise that no one needs any government assistance whatsoever.

The OP is merely using it as a stick to beat women even though she probably relies upon the government on a daily basis herself.

Point out one post where I state we do not need government. Typical argumentum ad absurdum counter when a prog has nothing better to add.

There is using the government and relying on it. big difference.

You lazy bastard.

rofl_logo.jpg

Your abject surrender on this topic is duly noted since you have resorted to nothing but ad hom attacks instead.

Better luck next time. Have a nice day.

No surrender here limpy, go don quioxte yourself on some other person's post though if you fee like it.

Congrats you get to clean the shitters in the mens room. Get to it joe dirt.

Forum List

Back