🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feminist hysteria is causing the infantilization of women

Yet another extremist right wing attack on women.

So a woman attacking women? Look at the picture in the bio there sport.

Simply because it was written by an extremist right wing female doesn't mean that it wasn't an attack on women.

Obviously you cannot refute the point if that is all you have in the way of a response.

No, its an attack on progressive women, which for some reason bigots like you tend to consider the only type of woman that exists, or is allowed to exist.

At least you have admitted that it is an attack on women even if you are blind when it comes to how it attacks all women.

BTW your blind partisan bias is not their problem. That is something only you can learn how to deal with, assuming that you are capable of doing so.

Been writing about infantilization of Americans since college. Isn't just women. Way we censor tv being the most obvious way it happens.

The difference is progressives use the government to help infantilize women more than they do with men.

:link:

Life of Julia. Let the big ol' goverment be yo daddy for ya.

lifeofjuliaspoof.05032012.jpg

Thank you for proving that you are mindlessly attacking women,

I think Marty has become a Republican. Yesterday he attacked gays, today he attacked women. Are black people next?

Been writing about infantilization of Americans since college. Isn't just women. Way we censor tv being the most obvious way it happens.

The difference is progressives use the government to help infantilize women more than they do with men.

Actually I'm attacking the progressive concept that women need government help from cradle to grave, but thanks for playing.

I think Marty has become a Republican. Yesterday he attacked gays, today he attacked women. Are black people next?

You just lost the ism/ist equivalent of Godwin's law. Try again.

Simply because it was written by an extremist right wing female doesn't mean that it wasn't an attack on women.

Obviously you cannot refute the point if that is all you have in the way of a response.

No, its an attack on progressive women, which for some reason bigots like you tend to consider the only type of woman that exists, or is allowed to exist.

At least you have admitted that it is an attack on women even if you are blind when it comes to how it attacks all women.

BTW your blind partisan bias is not their problem. That is something only you can learn how to deal with, assuming that you are capable of doing so.

So an attack on their political positions is always an attack on them? Interesting. It only attacks "all women" under your assumption that all women are progressive women. What you can't handle is the fact some women think differently than you. I have a feeling you come up with excuses for it, much like blacks call other blacks who don't toe the line "Uncle Tom's"

and no thanks on the psychology lesson. There is no deep seeded woman issues that you blindly assume I have. another standard progressive misconception.

Actually I'm attacking the progressive concept that women need government help from cradle to grave, but thanks for playing.

You need government help from cradle to grave too.

You were born into a nation with a fully formed government. You were educated by the government. You drive to work on government funded roads. You eat food, drink water and breathe air that is inspected for safety by the government. When you retire you will be provided an income and healthcare by the government until you go to your grave.

Does the term hypocrite sound familiar to you?

So an attack on their political positions is always an attack on them? Interesting. It only attacks "all women" under your assumption that all women are progressive women. What you can't handle is the fact some women think differently than you. I have a feeling you come up with excuses for it, much like blacks call other blacks who don't toe the line "Uncle Tom's"

and no thanks on the psychology lesson. There is no deep seeded woman issues that you blindly assume I have. another standard progressive misconception.

:dig:

Lena Dunham's views are typical of al women seeking equal pay. OK

When you can't refute a point, a smiley is the international sign of "I got nothing"

In reality we'd all be much better off if women WERE treated like infants.... Humor them, pretend to listen to their silly stories, teach them a few tricks (cooking, cleaning, sucking ****, etc....) and ignore them the rest of the time.

You were born into a nation with a fully formed government. You were educated by the government. You drive to work on government funded roads. You eat food, drink water and breathe air that is inspected for safety by the government. When you retire you will be provided an income and healthcare by the government until you go to your grave.

1. So was everyone else.

2. I went to public school for only 1 year, the other 17.5 years was via private education.

3. I pay for those roads.

4. I pay for that too, and recently some of those regs are going beyond safety and into nannyism.

5. Most of my retirement is via my 401K, which I paid for (and my company did). You assume SS will still be viable in the 2040's, when I will approach retirement. Same for medicare.

Does the term nice try mean anything?

When you can't refute a point, a smiley is the international sign of "I got nothing"

I was pointing out that you are digging your own hole ever deeper. If you failed to comprehend that message then that would be right on par with the rest of your posts.

I was pointing out that you are digging your own hole ever deeper. If you failed to comprehend that message then that would be right on par with the rest of your posts.

i.e. you got nuttin.

1. So was everyone else.

2. I went to public school for only 1 year, the other 17.5 years was via private education.

3. I pay for those roads.

4. I pay for that too, and recently some of those regs are going beyond safety and into nannyism.

5. Most of my retirement is via my 401K, which I paid for (and my company did). You assume SS will still be viable in the 2040's, when I will approach retirement. Same for medicare.

Does the term nice try mean anything?

You utterly failed to refute the point that everyone "needs government help from cradle to grave".

Would you like to try again or will it be just another waste of time and bandwidth?

Also, I just noted that I linked one of the fake Life of Julia ones when i picked it from the google images page. I guess you progressives don't actually read what is referenced.

i.e. you got nuttin.

Ironic!

Forum List

Back