Feminists Demand Iconic Wwii Statue Be Torn Down, The Reason Why Is Unbelievable!

There's a famous statue in Charlottesville, VA that has Lewis and Clark looking westward and Sacajawea at their feet. Every now and then some group of feminists or Indians will pipe up and demand it be torn down because it's racist, misogynist, capitalist, or some other thing.

It's just more professional victims looking for attention.

I agree. It's sad that energy that could be better spent elsewhere is wasted fighting such things.

This douchebag is correct!

furvci.jpg
The GOP does fight domestic rights for women DUH. AS IF Obama isn't fighting radical Islam terrorists, which Booosh's stupidest wars ever practically gave birth to. Hater dupes!
. I'm sorry Franco, but every time I read "hater dupes" from you, it sounds like you're retarded. . The words make no sense and you use them in every post you make. No wonder the long-time posters are dismissive of you.

Last edited:
OP, if you're going to post graphic images of a brutal sexual assault, at least include the words "TRIGGER WARNING" in the thread title.

Each day, there is another reason to hate liberals.

Why, because we don't support the patriarchy's imagined "right" to rape all womyn? Because we believe that consent should be obtained before, during, and after engaging in sex acts?

You manpigs never cease to amaze me with your dedication to and fixation with violence against womyn.
Yet you support Bill Clinton, hypocrite.

Maybe the feminist dipshits should ask the woman in the photo if she feels she was assaulted:

Kissing couple in Alfred Eisenstaedt's famous V-J Day photo to be reunited

To mark the 67th anniversary of V-J Day, the sailor and the woman seen kissing in the iconic Times Square photograph are reunited on August 11 on CBS THIS MORNING: SATURDAY (check local listings) on the CBS Television Network.

CBS News Correspondent Michelle Miller speaks with George Mendonsa and Greta Friedman, who were photographed kissing in Times Square on August 14, 1945, the day the Japanese surrendered, thus ending World War II. In Saturday’s report, Mendonsa, 89, and Friedman, 88, meet in Times Square for just the second time since 1945 to reminisce about their photo published in Life magazine, which came to symbolize the war’s end.
I don't think this group of feminists knows anything about history, let alone reality.
Or as Granny Clampett would say "they don't understand he'un and she'un."

Last edited:
There's a famous statue in Charlottesville, VA that has Lewis and Clark looking westward and Sacajawea at their feet. Every now and then some group of feminists or Indians will pipe up and demand it be torn down because it's racist, misogynist, capitalist, or some other thing.

It's just more professional victims looking for attention.

I agree. It's sad that energy that could be better spent elsewhere is wasted fighting such things.

This douchebag is correct!

furvci.jpg
The GOP does fight domestic rights for women DUH. AS IF Obama isn't fighting radical Islam terrorists, which Booosh's stupidest wars ever practically gave birth to. Hater dupes!
. I'm sorry Franco, but every time I read "hater dupes" from you, it sounds like you're retarded. . The words make no sense and you use them in every post you make. No wonder the long-time posters are dismissive of you.
its pretty simple....if you dont agree with Frankie......you are a "haterdupe"....what else could you possibly be?....:dunno:

George Soros's money isn't fighting for pollution, screwing the workers and the poor, functional moron. It goes to GOP propaganda fact checkers, democracy and charity.

Open Society Foundations (OSF)
Open Society Foundations OSF
Open Society Foundations
The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable to their citizens.
About Us | Open Society Foundations (OSF)
About Us Open Society Foundations OSF
Open Society Foundations
Founder / Chairman. Investor and philanthropist George Soros established the Open Society Foundations to help countries make the transition from communism ...
Organizations Funded by George Soros and His Open ...
www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
Organizations Funded Directly by George Soros and his Open Society Institute ... Immigration Law Foundation: This group supports amnesty for illegal aliens, on ...
Open Society Foundations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations
Wikipedia
Open Society Foundations (OSF), formerly the Open Society Institute, is a grantmaking network founded by George Soros, aimed to shape public policy to ...
Soros Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soros_Foundation
Wikipedia
A Soros Foundation is one of a network of national foundations created by the international financier and philanthropist, George Soros, mostly in Central and ...
Philanthrophy | George Soros
George Soros
Why did Soros establish the Open Society Foundations? "When I had made more money than I needed for myself and my family, I set up a foundation to promote ...
George Soros

One picture worth twice as much as the Francostein has in brain cells!

Nazi-George-265x300.jpg

Forum List

Back