Fentanyl isn’t killing fast enough. Candy is dandy

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
The problem with disguising fentanyl as other drugs is that the user has to be interested in using drugs, even party drugs that will only be taken at the party.

Killing can expand far more quickly with fentanyl disguised as candy. The object isn’t to sell street drugs. It's to kill.

The problem with disguising fentanyl as other drugs is that the user has to be interested in using drugs, even party drugs that will only be taken at the party.

Killing can expand far more quickly with fentanyl disguised as candy. The object isn’t to sell street drugs. It's to kill.

I just saw a local special news story on Fentanyl poisonings in Arizona. The latest trick the cartels and China is using is to color the pills to make them attractive to kids. They call them "Lucky Charms". But hey who cares about our future generation? We have to spend all of our time on J6 bullshit and abortionists gone wild.

I just saw a local special news story on Fentanyl poisonings in Arizona. The latest trick the cartels and China is using is to color the pills to make them attractive to kids. They call them "Lucky Charms". But hey who cares about our future generation? We have to spend all of our time on J6 bullshit and abortionists gone wild.
Show me the facts that the coloring is directly related for kid appeal.

developednature.jpg

1658027334680.png

Joe Camel​

In 1988, R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company introduced a cartoon character, Joe Camel, to invigorate sagging U.S. sales of its flagship brand. By 1991, the Journal of the American Medical Association had published a study revealing that more children could recognize Joe Camel than could identify Mickey Mouse or Fred Flintstone.

You have got to be kidding me dude. These are pills being pressed in dirty Mexican labs with Chinese chemicals and that is what you come back with? What is wrong with you?
"color the pills to make them attractive to kids"

Back that up with fact or is it something you heard? Is it the only reason in your knowledged mind?
Define a kid, also.

And you should back it up also.

You have got to be kidding me dude. These are pills being pressed in dirty Mexican labs with Chinese chemicals and that is what you come back with? What is wrong with you?
Keep in mind that current Democrats are batshit crazy. They love open borders even though Fentanyl overdoses are the leading cause of death among U.S. adults Age 18 to 45. The fentanyl candy may make it the leading cause of death in children.

Most dropping dead are no good and stinky

The user has to be willing to buy drugs illegally.

Kill off all your customers, then what?
1) The dealer gets more demand for their drugs. Word on the street travels fast amongst junkies.

2) The suspected informant is dead.

3) The dealer has made an example out of an addict who owes him money.

View attachment 671064

Joe Camel​

In 1988, R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company introduced a cartoon character, Joe Camel, to invigorate sagging U.S. sales of its flagship brand. By 1991, the Journal of the American Medical Association had published a study revealing that more children could recognize Joe Camel than could identify Mickey Mouse or Fred Flintstone.

The idea of camel Joe being there to entice kid's is purely speculation and opinion based created by people who hate cigarette smokers and doing their best to stop them from doing what they want and nothing more. Nor did camel ever say that was their intentions. People hated something and we're desperate to find anything they could to complain about is all it is.

Captain Morgan has a pirate cartoon character in bright colors for it's rum, but no one claims he is trying to appeal to children despite all kids liking pirates.

Cigarette is controlled and requires proof of age to purchase, candy does not so trying to compare the two is not even a semi reasonable argument. One comparison is also decades old and one is current.

Forum List

Back