Fentanyl isn’t killing fast enough. Candy is dandy

And if it's not drugs? If the child thinks it's candy. If the child, or even an adult, thinks they found money?
They still have to be bought illegally.

No one is getting fentanyl laced candy at the supermarket

They still have to be bought illegally.

No one is getting fentanyl laced candy at the supermarket
Since there is no law against selling or gifting candy it isn't bought illegally. At least not for the buyer. Finding money on the ground isn't illegal either.

Poisoning populations is called asymmetrical warfare.

Since there is no law against selling or gifting candy it isn't bought illegally. At least not for the buyer. Finding money on the ground isn't illegal either.

Poisoning populations is called asymmetrical warfare.
it is illegal to sell candy laced with fentanyl.

Like I said no one is buying fentanyl laced candy at the local CVS.

1) The dealer gets more demand for their drugs. Word on the street travels fast amongst junkies.

2) The suspected informant is dead.

3) The dealer has made an example out of an addict who owes him money.
Every customer is an informant then, by your logic?

And another wonderful gift from Mexico.

July 14, 2022
Phone Number: (571) 387-3136
For Immediate Release

DEA Los Angeles Field Division Makes Historic Seizure of Approximately 1 Million Fentanyl Pills​

1658065879064.png

You are dense. Gates is buying the Dakotas and the Chinese want to buy the Russian Far East.
WTF you talking about. Read the post I responded to.

Gates isn't buying the Dakotas, try America, he owns something like 231,000 acres already. Wants to eliminate cow farts and grow veggie burgers.

By your post.
I did not assert or in any way insinuate that all drug customers are informants.

But it is a well known fact that sometimes drug dealers will kill junkies who they believe are informants.

It is also a known fact that sometimes drug dealers will kill junkies who owe them money in order make an example out of them to discourage other junkies from trying to rip them off.

Last edited:
I did not assert or in any way insinuate that all drug customers are informants.
Really......your 3 point plan sure as hell asserts that.

1) The dealer gets more demand for their drugs. Word on the street travels fast amongst junkies.
2) The suspected informant is dead.
3) The dealer has made an example out of an addict who owes him money.

Really......your 3 point plan sure as hell asserts that.
Perhaps I should clarify. I never said it was a 3 point plan.

It's just 3 different reasons why a drug dealer will hot pack a junkie.

Obviously if a drug dealer suspects that a particular junkie is an informant, they have a motivation to kill them with an overdose. It's a practice known as "hot packing".

Perhaps I should clarify. I never said it was a 3 point plan.

It's just 3 different reasons why a drug dealer will hot pack a junkie.

Obviously if a drug dealer suspects that a particular junkie is an informant, they have a motivation to kill them with an overdose. It's a practice known as "hot packing".
Sorry....it looked like you were listing a progression.

Forum List

Back