Ferguson, Love Is The Answer

Touching. Too bad the black community doesn't get it.
It's problem all sides must settle...
150 years after the Freedmen's Bureau assumed responsibility for black America, it may be time black America assumes responsibility for black America.

A great start would be for Obama to call on all black people to get married and raise their children, or, not have any at all.

And before you tell me whites spawn millions of bastards too, bringing society down to the lowest common denominator is in noboby's interest but professional politicians pandering to the dependent class.

6.3% black, and that's not the point of this thread. You and nearly everyone else missed it. I wish more people understood the love of God.
I understand the love of God.

The point of the thread is to assuage quilt by posting a feelgood pic with no relevance at all to the situation in urban ghettos.

6.3% black, and that's not the point of this thread. You and nearly everyone else missed it. I wish more people understood the love of God.

The point of the thread is to assuage quilt by posting a feelgood pic with no relevance at all to the situation in urban ghettos.

No it isn't. Like I said, you missed the whole point. But you're in good company on this thread. I think only two others understood.

No it isn't. Like I said, you missed the whole point. But you're in good company on this thread. I think only two others understood.
Seems they're rejecting your message Chief Sellout? Don't worry, you're in good company, they've rejected everything Jesus ever said as well.

Asaage guilt?

Why do you think that anyone feels guilty for the asinine actions and decisions of others? That would simply be silly. The race baiting and rioting is disgusting. This is just an example of how unnecessary it all really is.

It seems many people are invested in perpetuating the hate indefinitely....ON BOTH SIDES. Not that many see the hope in a picture like this, that we can learn to love each other rather than hate. If a 12 year old boy can grasp this, then what's wrong with all the adults?

It seems many people are invested in perpetuating the hate indefinitely....ON BOTH SIDES. Not that many see the hope in a picture like this, that we can learn to love each other rather than hate. If a 12 year old boy can grasp this, then what's wrong with all the adults?
The last decade has been all about political hate for the opposing side. It is winning elections and as long as that occurs, the 'sides' will continue to stoke the flames. I would have thought this was so transparent that we would have woken up by now but it seems that people wish to remain spiteful and ignorant. One day that will change only because it MUST.

actually having a father at home for these kids is the answer. Finishing school is the answer. Not joining a gang is the answer. Getting a job is the answer. Not committing crime is the answer.

actually having a father at home for these kids is the answer. Finishing school is the answer. Not joining a gang is the answer. Getting a job is the answer. Not committing crime is the answer.
It's ironic that Brown had a stepfather who himself was a criminal thug. Fatherless ness isn't the only thing that's hurting blacks, churchlessness is too. Before Democrats afflicted them, blacks were stronger, more lawful, and had family values.

Forum List

Back