Ferguson, Missouri...Get Ready for Some More Bulls***t!

Porker

Barack Obama Village Idiot b.1961 Kenya
Dec 1, 2014
Jefferson County, Missouri
Justice Department said ready to clear Ferguson officer N.Y. Times - Yahoo News

Justice Department said ready to clear Ferguson officer: N.Y. Times

1 hour ago

Wochit
Justice Department Said Ready to Clear Ferguson Officer: N.Y. Times
bf176a6b57f1df2c9aea75d5b8e1825b

A police officer runs from a burning squad car after it was set on fire by demonstrators during a pr …
Related Stories
  1. Group seeks new grand jury in Ferguson police shooting case Associated Press
  2. Probe sought into Missouri prosecutor's actions in Brown case Reuters
  3. Ferguson grand juror sues to be allowed to talk about case Associated Press
  4. 2 Albuquerque officers charged with murder in March shooting Associated Press
  5. Murder charges against police put New Mexico DA in spotlight Associated Press
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department is about to close the investigation into the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager inFerguson, Missouri, and clear the white police officer involved of any civil rights charges, The New York Times reported on Wednesday.

The newspaper quoted law enforcement officials as saying that federal prosecutors had begun work on a legal memo recommending no civil rights charges against the officer, Darren Wilson, after an FBI investigation found no evidence to support charges against him.

The Justice Department declined comment.

The agency is still conducting a probe into the Ferguson police force. A St. Louis County grand jury decided last year not to prosecute Wilson.

The shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown last August led to months of sometimes violent protests in Ferguson and galvanized critics of the treatment by police and the U.S. criminal justice system of blacks and other minority groups.

Wilson, who said he was acting in self-defense when he fatally shot Brown, resigned from the Ferguson police force in November, citing threats against fellow officers after the grand jury decision.

(Reporting by Sandra Maler and Julia Edwards; Editing by Peter Cooney and Leslie Adler)

t.gif

Ferguson Police officer Darren Wilson at the hospital hours after the shooting of Michael Brown in F …
View gallery

A police officer runs from a burning squad car after it was set on fire by demonstrators during a pr …

Look at him...not a scratch.

Reminds of the infamous "ground and pound" lie from the killer George Zimmerman.

*SMH*

Let's all CELEBRATE the officers FREEDOM, and go burn down a NAACP headquarters, or a Farrakhan mosque, or Sharpton's National Action Network!

After all, isn't that the RIGHT thing to do?

Reminds of the infamous "ground and pound" lie from the killer George Zimmerman.

*SMH*
Oh, yes. I recall a witness testifying in court under oath he witnessed the "MMA style" beating of George by the soon-to-be-dead thug.
The thug is still alive victimizing many he comes into contact with. Sadly, because he got away Scott free with murder he's now doing it without impunity.

Without impunity? Okay, fine.

The thug picked on the wrong guy that day and lost his worthless life for it. Some things just work out perfectly sometimes, huh?
Instant karma(Trayvon, Michael) in action is a beautiful thing.

Posted without impunity!!!

Without impunity? Okay, fine.

The thug picked on the wrong guy that day and lost his worthless life for it. Some things just work out perfectly sometimes, huh?
Instant karma(Trayvon, Michael) in action is a beautiful thing.

Posted without impunity!!!
And both were graduates of Thug State University.

*SMH*

Doesn't matter if there is a scratch or not. You attack a police officer, with or without doing damage, you deserve to die. Period. If you resist an officer of the law, who carries a gun, then you are more than obviously a threat to society, most of whom are unarmed. Your loss... is a benefit to society.

The moral of the story..... obey the police officer.

If Brown had done exactly as the officer said, he'd be alive today.

justice dept said there were no CIVIL RIGHTS charges against Wilson...that's it....they are still investigating other issues.... READ THE ARTICLE in the op.

*SMH*

Doesn't matter if there is a scratch or not. You attack a police officer, with or without doing damage, you deserve to die. Period. If you resist an officer of the law, who carries a gun, then you are more than obviously a threat to society, most of whom are unarmed. Your loss... is a benefit to society.

I have to agree. I agree with blacks that cops do seem to react with more deadly force when its a black guy but all that tells me is more white thugs need to get shot when they resist arrest or assault an officer.

I don't think the message should be that cops need to go easier on people who resist arrest or assault an officer.

What a surprise..... The White man won again. Are blacks really surprised by this? Really?

Trevis Austin: Black Police officer.
11272014_trevis-austin8201_c0-40-260-191_s561x327.jpg

Shot and killed unarmed white Gilbert Collar.

MAD014154-1_20121011.jpg

The point is not "black officer bad, white unarmed boy good".

That is not the point.

The point is, the idea that white people kill black people at random, all the time, with no consequences... is complete and utter bull. Officers of the law, tend to shoot criminals.

Which is good. I want criminal dead. More dead criminals, the better it is for everyone, including people who are not white.

*SMH*

I have to agree. I agree with blacks that cops do seem to react with more deadly force when its a black guy but all that tells me is more white thugs need to get shot when they resist arrest or assault an officer.

I don't think the message should be that cops need to go easier on people who resist arrest or assault an officer.

It is possibly true. But then you have to ask the question, is there a reason?

Is it possible.... (this is a question), that police may be influenced by the number of crimes committed by a specific sub-group within a culture?

If every time you met a man wearing a blue hat, he attacked you.... and you moved to a place where everyone wore a blue hat, would that cause you to have a perception of people who wear blue hats, even if the people you meet had never done anything to you?

My view is very simple. The solution is not to attack the people you think are being racist.... but rather to simply prove them wrong.

You want to dispell the stereotype that blue hat people are violent? Live a non-violent life. You want to dispell the stereotype that blue hat people are criminals and on drugs, and live on welfare? Then don't commit crimes, don't do drugs, and work for a living.

The solution is not to start screaming at everyone you think is judgemental against blue hat people.

The absolute best way to prove someone wrong, is to actually live out the opposite of what they believe... not screaming and yelling, and burning down, and looting half your town, in order to prove you are law abiding upstanding citizens.

This isn't that hard of a concept. It's just harder to live out good, than to scream about evil.

*SMH*

It is possibly true. But then you have to ask the question, is there a reason?

Is it possible.... (this is a question), that police may be influenced by the number of crimes committed by a specific sub-group within a culture?

If every time you met a man wearing a blue hat, he attacked you.... and you moved to a place where everyone wore a blue hat, would that cause you to have a perception of people who wear blue hats, even if the people you meet had never done anything to you?

My view is very simple. The solution is not to attack the people you think are being racist.... but rather to simply prove them wrong.

You want to dispell the stereotype that blue hat people are violent? Live a non-violent life. You want to dispell the stereotype that blue hat people are criminals and on drugs, and live on welfare? Then don't commit crimes, don't do drugs, and work for a living.

The solution is not to start screaming at everyone you think is judgemental against blue hat people.

The absolute best way to prove someone wrong, is to actually live out the opposite of what they believe... not screaming and yelling, and burning down, and looting half your town, in order to prove you are law abiding upstanding citizens.

This isn't that hard of a concept. It's just harder to live out good, than to scream about evil.

I agree. Now on our end we can hire more black cops to police black people. At least don't have an all white police force which we all know have very negative opinions of black people.

I'll bet you those black people will still complain

the answer to this is quite simple

blacks stay in their assigned areas policed by black cops and vice versa

stray out of your compound = open season

Forum List

Back