Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”

Black culture is becoming nothing more then thug culture. There is NO way in hell we can't live peacefully with the majority of these people.

I have to disagree, most blacks do not approve of that behavior, but as with the FEAR of Islam, they FEAR a backlash from the, shall we call it the THUGERY!
May be, where as could you imagine a black telling another black who voted for Obama, that he didn't vote for Obama ? There is no way he could explain it, now wouldn't you agree ? I wish so that people could get over the skin color issue that is so ignorant, and to do what Martin Luther King had spoke of, and that is to judge a man or woman based upon their character, and not upon their skin color ever.

Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”
by Aurelius • October 11, 2014
Calls to respond violently to supposed police-repression is reaching a fevered-pitch in the St. Louis and Ferguson areas. Just a few days ago, a Ferguson protest leader promised to take “anger” and “rage” out on innocents. Tonight, supporters of the protesters in Ferguson are calling for violence, particularly against people who are not African American.

On social media sites, protesters are pushing an agenda of violence. During a live video on ustream yesterday, members called for their “brothers” to “break some cracker skulls:”

Ferguson Protesters 8220 Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls 8221 and 8220 Kill the White Crackers 8221 PUNDIT PRESS

These animals want war.

Oh BS. The only ones wanting a "war" are the right/white wingers arming up. You guys are too obvious.

So you don't think an officer should defend themselves against a thug firing a gun at them? You're a fool.

All these knockout games and destruction of property are in fact the real bull shit.

I'm fine with police defending themselves. It's ignorant racist yahoos arming up and toting in public that concern me.
I'd prefer a society where I do not need to be armed. That is not the case. As long as there are thugs who don't respect the rights and property of others, men who wish to protect their families and property will arm themselves.
Sorry, but I will not surrender to lawless thugs.
And thugs come in a variety of colors, so lets not forget that...

As sad as it might be, there are still a few white people in Ferguson who did not have the good sense to get out. These are the white crackers the brothers want to kill. Those really stupid crackers who thought The blacks were friends and neighbors. The blacks should stop threatening and start doing. Yes a few will be martyred but for a good cause. To put both whites and blacks in their proper place.

As sad as it might be, there are still a few white people in Ferguson who did not have the good sense to get out. These are the white crackers the brothers want to kill. Those really stupid crackers who thought The blacks were friends and neighbors. The blacks should stop threatening and start doing. Yes a few will be martyred but for a good cause. To put both whites and blacks in their proper place.
I have good black friends that I live around, and also many for whom I work with, so it's more like the influencing of people by others in that certain people look up to for what ever reasons they might do so, and then it's about how vulnerable and weak they are to various types of influencing, and then it is about who is the strongest influence in ones life that moves them one way or the other, and then it's about how that influence is being used whether it be for bad (i.e. a bad agenda), or for good in which is all that matters for many groups and/or is found within individual cases.

Calls to respond violently to supposed police-repression is reaching a fevered-pitch in the St. Louis and Ferguson areas. Just a few days ago, a Ferguson protest leader promised to take “anger” and “rage” out on innocents. Tonight, supporters of the protesters in Ferguson are calling for violence, particularly against people who are not African American.

On social media sites, protesters are pushing an agenda of violence. During a live video on ustream yesterday, members called for their “brothers” to “break some cracker skulls:”

Ferguson Protesters 8220 Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls 8221 and 8220 Kill the White Crackers 8221 PUNDIT PRESS

These animals want war.

Oh BS. The only ones wanting a "war" are the right/white wingers arming up. You guys are too obvious.

So you don't think an officer should defend themselves against a thug firing a gun at them? You're a fool.

All these knockout games and destruction of property are in fact the real bull shit.

I'm fine with police defending themselves. It's ignorant racist yahoos arming up and toting in public that concern me.

So how many of those gun toting people you're so afraid of have looted and rioted lately?
Yeah......ya sound stupid.

Bundy Ranch Militia, Border Klan, Michael Dunn, Georgie Zimmerman, and worse. Those domestic terrorists are a threat.

These animals want war.

Lying piece of crap. It is the black thugs starting the trouble.

Wowza. Blacks gun down each other in huge numbers. Without a whimper. I mean, really blacks murder each other without the slightest bit of a ghost of a shadow of any kind of notice, But a white even dares scratch a black man....RACISM! What does that even mean anymore? White racism is petty given all the crimes blacks commit against each other or to whites. Petty and meaningless.

These animals want war.

Nope, white trash started the crud long ago, and there are plenty still around. Heck, some are posting right here.

These animals want war.

Nope, white trash started the crud long ago, and there are plenty still around. Heck, some are posting right here.
There's enough trash to go around, that's for sure. The problem being, of course, that it's mostly black. Nothing can nor will change until that changes.

Last edited:
To black people, this is the INNOCENT LITTLE BOY living down the street that everyone loved...

thug_zps349776c4.jpg

I rest my fucking case. These shit stains need to get their ass shot off. They don't belong living among other civilized, peaceful people.

These animals want war.

Whites started what long ago? They started blacks killing blacks by the thousands in their own neighborhoods or shall we just blame whitely forever and ever and ever for that? Living in poverty is no excuse for what has gone on, just as I remember living in poverty in a poor white neighborhood, but I don't remember anyone in that neighborhood being violent or killing one another. I remember we were all good friends in our struggles, and we kept our grass cut, and our homes repaired and painted, even if it was with cheap materials and do it ourselves labor. Our vehicles were junks, but we somehow kept them going by working on them ourselves. We got foodstamps and welfare as I recall, but we were determined to get off of the programs as quick as we could in life. We learned huge amounts of knowledge from our struggles, and most I know have done well in life. I have many friends who are millionaires now, and they came from nothing. As I recall they never gave up, and they kept on pushing hard until they made it in their personal lives and in their career choices made. I am seeing a new shift in blacks doing the same these days, but the road is still long and hard but they can make it also if they can break the shackles they have placed upon themselves. Blame is a form of a shackle, and they have got to shed themselves of this shackle.

Black culture is becoming nothing more then thug culture. There is NO way in hell we can't live peacefully with the majority of these people.

I have to disagree, most blacks do not approve of that behavior, but as with the FEAR of Islam, they FEAR a backlash from the, shall we call it the THUGERY!
May be, where as could you imagine a black telling another black who voted for Obama, that he didn't vote for Obama ? There is no way he could explain it, now wouldn't you agree ? I wish so that people could get over the skin color issue that is so ignorant, and to do what Martin Luther King had spoke of, and that is to judge a man or woman based upon their character, and not upon their skin color ever.

so you're against affirmative action and all other gvmt sponsored racial preference laws to exclude whites and artificially elevate unqualified negroes..That's good.

It's not their "skin color" that people dislike..it's their destructive, violent "culture".

a lot of leftists will be in for a big surprise when their racial pets turn on them...

This is idiocy, of course, it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, and is consistent with the fear, ignorance and hate common to racists such as the OP.

FBI, CDC, BJS crime and mortality statistics prove you wrong, though.
Negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in america, despite only making up 13% of the population.
People are getting sick and tired of it, too.

A day of reckoning approaches.

So let me get this straight since you have been basically chased out of the racism forums for being shown as a liar numerous times.

It's Black people against white people, however the still photo in the article shows a BLACK police officer being taunted....really???..LOL

Then the author of this piece of yellow journalism implies that statements made on social media were actually made by people in the crowd, "breaking some cracker skulls" was a comment made by an idiot on a social media web site but that doesn't fit your agenda right??

Let's discuss the author who prepared this inflammatory piece??...oh right, we can't because we don't know who it is.
Some yahoo posts a made up article and goes by the name of "Aurelius", readers don't know if it's a first name, last name or pseudonym but you pass this snuff off a legitimate journalism. How typical of you.

So in furtherance of you lunacy you continue to make such stupid statements as

The black community and idiots like this want to disarm the police. So only their people have guns!

These animals want war.

There is NO way in hell we can't live peacefully with the majority of these people.

This has what to do with Ferguson???...oh yeah...nothing. More race peddling on your part.
So we have the prerequisite, "Black people are animals, Black people want war and the usual racist separatist mantra...we can't live with those people"

Forum List

Back