Fetterman Gets Standing Ovation Delivering Commencement Speech

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Fetterman received a standing ovation while delivering commencement speech at Yeshiva University.

Fetterman, an alumnus of Harvard, disavowed his alma mater by removing his crimson hood and voicing his displeasure with the pro-Hamas and anti-Jewish protests.

Fetterman also wore a wrist band from the Nova Music Festival, given to him by a family member of someone taken hostage at the festival...

85486499-13473473-image-a-8_1717015778158.jpg

I’m a Conservative who has criticized Fetterman in the past.

While I probably still don't support most of his positions on the issues, I admire Fetterman for a courageous and correct stance that has put him at odds with his party. I find it hard to criticize the man much these days. It's as if the stroke killed off much of the evil that used to reside in this head.

Fetterman received a standing ovation while delivering commencement speech at Yeshiva University.

Fetterman, an alumnus of Harvard, disavowed his alma mater by removing his crimson hood and voicing his displeasure with the pro-Hamas and anti-Jewish protests.

Fetterman also wore a wrist band from the Nova Music Festival, given to him by a family member of someone taken hostage at the festival...

While I probably still don't support most of his positions on the issues, I admire Fetterman for a courageous and correct stance that has put him at odds with his party. I find it hard to criticize the man much these days. It's as if the stroke killed off much of the evil that used to reside in this head.

Wat a joke.

He can't disavow his alma mater. It's all symbolic bs. I like Fetterman. I am not anti-Israel. I respect Harvard as an educational institution and as a cultural institution.

The recent shit will be seen later as much ado about not much.

Wat a joke.

He can't disavow his alma mater. It's all symbolic bs. I like Fetterman. I am not anti-Israel. I respect Harvard as an educational institution and as a cultural institution.

They used to be a respectful institution. Today, not so much.

Wat a joke.

I don't. Harvard is woke bullshit these days. I wouldn't send my kids there.

The recent shit will cost the leftards the election.

Yeah you wonder if his mental and physical problems and months of convalescing gave him clarity.

It’s funny that a lunatic lefty has a stroke and suddenly becomes much smarter on certain issues. It‘s as if part of his brain was erased, for the better.

Wat a joke.

Harvard and the other Ivy league schools have fallen so far they can not be saved... no one can afford to attend and when they do they don't get a proper education they get indoctrinated...

Forum List

Back